Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Get A Girl Who Has A Lot Of Guy Friends?

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday I had a class, and I noticed this really cute girl. I would've definetely hit her up but I noticed that she had many guy friends. That let me know that I had to approach this a little differently than the average chicks that I'm use too(I would just basically give them complements and they would blush and wouldn't leave me alone). This girl is use to all of that I feel. How would you go about this situation? Any suggestions? The class I have her in is US Government and I have the class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Have you ever been in a similiar situation?

Help a Brotha out, LOL!!!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys will stay away from a girl who has alot of guy friends. Just stand out from the other guys.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dadmonson said:
Friday I had a class, and I noticed this really cute girl. I would've definetely hit her up but I noticed that she had many guy friends. That let me know that I had to approach this a little differently than the average chicks that I'm use too(I would just basically give them complements and they would blush and wouldn't leave me alone). This girl is use to all of that I feel. How would you go about this situation? Any suggestions? The class I have her in is US Government and I have the class Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Have you ever been in a similiar situation?

Help a Brotha out, LOL!!!
Talk to the guys. Build a good rapport with them. Be non wussy, and establish authority. Be a leader, or similar to a leader.. and she will find you attractive. You can progress from there.

dadmonson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Talk to the guys. Build a good rapport with them. Be non wussy, and establish authority. Be a leader, or similar to a leader.. and she will find you attractive. You can progress from there.
So become friends with one of the guys????

Also this girl is very attractive so I'm pretty sure that they want to hit it too and not just be like ummmmm her brother.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating someone in your class isn't the best idea, things can get awkward.

If I were you I would just take the direct approach, which is likely the opposite of what her guy friends are doing.

If you worry to much about your strategy, it distracts you from your goal. Worse thing that happens is that she says no, and you move on to some other hottie.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't.

A DJ stays far the hell away from an attention wh0re like that.

Guy friends always spells bad news.

Go after a normal girl that has a majority of female friends.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You don't.

A DJ stays far the hell away from an attention wh0re like that.

Guy friends always spells bad news.

Go after a normal girl that has a majority of female friends.
So any girl with a lot of guy friends is a hor, I see. And really dude, if you want to approach her, just do it. You worry to f*cking much. Just do it man. If it goes bad, well, it goes bad, but you end up learning from your mistakes. If it goes good, it goes good. Trust me, this girl is nothing special, she's attractive sure, but at the end of the day she takes dumps too. So if nothing else, go up to the girl for practice. Either way, you're gonna learn; you're going to learn what NOT to do when you approach a girl with guy friends. But in the end, rejection is better than just sitting there and wondering.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you say, sounds like those guys are either:

A: AFC's trying to get with her

or

B: Actual friends, like they've been in the same classes since kindergarten or something.

Either way, in the end it's your decision where you act or not.

if you do, then i'd say follow your instincts.

hell she has enough guy friends, get to it lad!

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, he still shouldn't worry too much. I approach girls in several situations many guys here would consider awkward. Point is you just have to approach. If she rejects you so what? Atleast you had the balls to go up there which is better than just sitting in class all day and thinking about how you could approach her. Just do it man.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So any girl with a lot of guy friends is a hor, I see."

Pretty much yeah.

From the worst ones you'll hear crap like "well I just don't get along with other girls well haha".

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
[b
From the worst ones you'll hear crap like "well I just don't get along with other girls well haha".

experience has born truth to this line.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, you can get any girl you want if you try hard enough even an attention wh*re. Worst thing she can do to you is either sh*t test you or reject you and if she sh*t test you know there's interest.

hanson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had a girlfriend with only guy friends and you know what she ****ed everyone of them before i met her. hit it, quit it if shes that cute.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
In the end, you can get any girl you want if you try hard enough even an attention wh*re. Worst thing she can do to you is either sh*t test you or reject you and if she sh*t test you know there's interest.
Just because you can get a girl, doesn't mean you should.

And all women are attention wh0res, on some level.

kingman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I would have done it. Go and tell her that you have pretty eyes. And just go away.

No that she no who you are you will notice if she is interested in you, and after a week you can ask for her number.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on a minute. Ask yourself if you even WANT to get with a girl who has a lot of male friends.

Chances are, if she's a girl with a lot of male friends, it's because she thrives off of male attention. A lot of times girls that do this are girls who have some sort of Daddy issues in their life. Maybe their parents are divorced, so from a young age they were the first ones wearing make-up in middle school, looking for someone to fill that empty space in their lives.

Second, understand that guy friends are really not her friends. Unless they are gay, they are men who want to bang her but have gotten put in the friend zone, which could however result in sex one night if alcohol is involved. The moment you start going out with this girl, her male friends will disappear, and she will complain that "all my friends are gone!!!" (then when you break up, you'll see all the male friends begin calling her again)

Male friends feel intimidated by you because you are the one taking her away from them. They can start rumors to get rid of you. "Hey be careful with that guy, I heard he was bi-polar. I heard he was arrested for assault not too long ago." And most girls with guy friends tend to be very gullible, believing everything a man says, because like I said before, most of them haven't had a fatherly figure around to preach to them most of their lives.

So if you want to get with a girl who has a lot of male friends, thrives off of male attention and the fact that these guys all want to bang her, go right ahead. Be friendly and fun around all of them. Join in on conversations. Treat her friends like your friends, but understand they never will be. They may start calling you, maybe even hanging out with you, but the moment you break up you'll never hear from them again. Male friends want sex and her friends are not your friends.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This. Spot on with the daddy issues thing, too. I know a girl whose friends are pretty much all guys. Whether it's long-time friends or just the type of people she starts conversations with whenever she goes out, all guys. She never had a father. It's gotta suck for her boyfriend, but whatever. Not my problem. I wouldn't want to be dating a girl like that.