Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get a girl to be your FB?

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick from one of my classes, we exchanged numbers one day(strictly for academic purposes, plus I didn't think anything of it)

Anyways to get straight to the point, this chick gives me all the positive signs. She always tries talking to me on the way to class and from.

On Monday she called me asking what chapter the test was on, I told her and told her what parts of the book to study, afterwards she tried to keep the conversation rolling about stuff that has NOTHING to do with school, I got bored at what she had to say and just said i had to go.

She always uses kino with me(like yesterday I bent down to tie my shoe and she came out of nowhere and squeezed my shoulder a few times then giggled and said bye to me)

Bottom line: This girl is a 8, very pretty and has a banging body. But I do not like her one bit at all. I only find her physically attractive. I do not want her as a gf or anything like that. However, I can already tell by the way she composes herself and a few other signs that there is probably a less than 1% chance she is down to be f*ck buddies. She is the type that WANTS to be wife'd up.

I know I can easily get her to hang out with me if I ask but I wouldnt know what to do from there....like I said if she would be down to be a FB that would be great but I dont know how to turn her into one.

Tips?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you so sure she is not the type for that and instead only wants to be wifed up?

Anyway In my experience its necessary that the two of you had some intimacy before turning into fvck buddies, not necessarily penetrative sex but at least oral one.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
What makes you so sure she is not the type for that and instead only wants to be wifed up?

Anyway In my experience its necessary that the two of you had some intimacy before turning into fvck buddies, not necessarily penetrative sex but at least oral one.
Hmmm...I guess I really dont know.

I guess what I can do is get her to hang out by doing something casual but take things fast(lots of kino) and try and at least make out by the end of the night?

But then my question would be: How do I send her a clear signal that I just want her as my FB without saying it?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
Hmmm...I guess I really dont know.

I guess what I can do is get her to hang out by doing something casual but take things fast(lots of kino) and try and at least make out by the end of the night?

But then my question would be: How do I send her a clear signal that I just want her as my FB without saying it?
Tell her to dont fall in love for you cause you're no good guy with a smile of course and a smily tone, she will get the hint.

The she will ask if you say that to every girl or only the ones you like less.

At that point dont make the mistake of engaging, just reframe the conversation and keep having fun, she got the hint.

It went like that in 8 cases out of 10.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Tell her to dont fall in love for you cause you're no good guy with a smile of course and a smily tone, she will get the hint.

The she will ask if you say that to every girl or only the ones you like less.

At that point dont make the mistake of engaging, just reframe the conversation and keep having fun, she got the hint.

It went like that in 8 cases out of 10.
Perfect.
Thank you.

I will invite her to hang out this weekend, after the 2nd makeout session I will hit her with that line

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
Perfect.
Thank you.

I will invite her to hang out this weekend, after the 2nd makeout session I will hit her with that line
Make out session could not be enough, at least get your c0ck stroked, you need her to pass the line BEFORE setting the fvck buddy frame not before.

It takes an investment from her.