Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you get a fcuk buddy?

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i never had problems with sex but i usually get in within a relationship. its just not my style.

but now.. im willing to try something else.

how can do you get a fcuk buddy? your experiences would greatly help.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Alejandro said:
i never had problems with sex but i usually get in within a relationship. its just not my style.

but now.. im willing to try something else.

how can do you get a fcuk buddy? your experiences would greatly help.
some free time so ill write a little something...

In my experience, getting a FB would start up like any other pick up. Talk to the girl.... Chat her up... Get her Number and ..... _____________ <--- This is where you hit a cross road so to speak. One road leads to a FB role and the other leads to a Relationship role. Its all about how you go about it with the girl.. how you talk to her, what kind of vibe u throw at her that will steer where u want it to go. Keep in mind though that girls vary in what they want at any given time. So some girls may be up for fooling around but others might of gotten burned by a guy before you stepped in so therefore shes looking for a "Sweet Guy" instead of "sex". You MUST keep the vibe loose with her, meaning... some lil naughty text messages here and there but keep it light. get a feel for how she responds to your messages. the #1 goal here is to build up sexual tension.

baurman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A FB will eventually lead to a relationship so beware. Usually women who just meet guys are very needy and/or trying to get over a past relationship. It's an emotional tension.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a fvck buddy for awhile you could say. She moved to my city from california. She also had a boyfriend back there who she still considered "dating." Then, eventually moved back to live with him. :crackup: I got the pvssy so I was satisfied. Anyway... I just started off treating her like a friend. I wasn't trying to get her attention, call her all the time, be with her all the time. I was just having fun with her. I noticed she started calling me more and wanting to hang out more. Gave me friendly hugs. So, I started to step up my game with her. By using kino and flirting. Next thing I know we started having sex. Friends with bennefits you could say. Try some of those steps to get a fvck buddy. There is more knowledge behinde this that not to many people know or understand. If you can do it... You can start having all kinds of fvck buddies :up: