Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you generate sex appeal?

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you generate sex appeal? I think that's my problem. After women get to know me they just see me as a friend. I can't seem to get beyond that and I think its because I don't sexually excite them. How do you build up sex appeal and not get stuck in the friend trap? Thanks.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RU skinny? Go to the gym, it does wonders for your confidence and overall attitude.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times?

Try reading the bible.

Sometimes I think newbies are just wind up merchants and doing a good job.

Read the bible, that's sort of what it's all about suprisingly.

Sure specific questions that come out of the bible or situational questions but what do you want, spoon feeding like a baby?

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you generate sex appeal? I think that's my problem. After women get to know me they just see me as a friend. I can't seem to get beyond that and I think its because I don't sexually excite them. How do you build up sex appeal and not get stuck in the friend trap? Thanks.
Hello Wubbman,

if you follow the advice in these 2 links, you are on your way to generate extreme sex appeal ;) Guaranteed.

First

Second

Enjoy :D

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Bulking up has nothing to do with sex appeal.

What I think you are not doing is making moves on these girls. You come across as too nice. You hang around with them, avoiding sex topics, kino etc.

When you are with a chick that you want to sleep with, you have to make those moves. A man has to take every rejection step in the seduction process.

Believe me, the hardest step is to get her to go out with you. Once she goes out with you, making out and sleeping with you will only come naturally if you have the balls to make happen.

As for how to behave generally:

Tease them, make fun of them, give them a comment then take it away. Use general hot and cold tactics to create tension. This will drive her crazy and have her thinking about you.

Don't come across as needy or desperate.

Confidence in yourself.

Basically be a MAN. There are so many "sensitive" guys out there it is making me sick ...

Wubbman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. I don't really need to bulk up (I'm naturally big and work out plenty) but I do need to work on not coming accross as too nice. Thanks again.

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wear really low cut jeans and well they love seein my half exposed behind ;)
a couple of em from work even loves to slap em when they pass by :p
then again it's the attitude and stuff that also comes in besides the half exposed behind :p
confidence and attitude man.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to generate sex appeal, spank each and every piece of ass you see...you might get lucky and find some gay men too

tyciol

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay! You promise? :)

I think bodybuilding adds a lot of confidence and testosterone, which both help in attracting the ladies, but yeah, you can't depend totally on it. I want to learn breakdancing.

Asesino

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by uniassign
I disagree. Bulking up has nothing to do with sex appeal.

What I think you are not doing is making moves on these girls. You come across as too nice. You hang around with them, avoiding sex topics, kino etc.

When you are with a chick that you want to sleep with, you have to make those moves. A man has to take every rejection step in the seduction process.

Believe me, the hardest step is to get her to go out with you. Once she goes out with you, making out and sleeping with you will only come naturally if you have the balls to make happen.

As for how to behave generally:

Tease them, make fun of them, give them a comment then take it away. Use general hot and cold tactics to create tension. This will drive her crazy and have her thinking about you.

Don't come across as needy or desperate.

Confidence in yourself.

Basically be a MAN. There are so many "sensitive" guys out there it is making me sick ...
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BROTHER! CONFIDENCE IS THE KEY! I am just coming off from a needy or desperate situation and sometimes I couldn't just control it. But now, I WILL... why? Because there are tons of girls out there vacant.

I think to generate sex appeal, you should have good sense of humor and crack dirty jokes once in a while.. kino them girls a lot, of course step by step. And then the next steps follow...

Asesino

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wonder when you guys will stop thinking that bulking up will give you instant sex appeal, well news flash it dosnt. either you got it or you dont. just work on your attitude you can have sex appeal even without saying a word to a woman.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea....it seems that bulking up is believed to be the magic bullett of attraction here. News flash: women do not think like men.

Men want a physically attractive girl first and foremost. They want someone who can display their power...a hot girl with a guy=that guy is in charge of life. We innately know attractiveness in girls. Nobody has to tell us that obesity is gross, and a fit figure is sexy.

Women want someone who makes them feel secure and happy. They do not base their decisions on physical attractiveness innately. I think that the only reason girls pretend to judge physical attractiveness in today's society is the media tells them to, and they believe it because they're sheep.

So, if you do bulk up but still act like a complete wuss and doormat, you're gonna lose.
If you don't bulk up and instead become secure and confident, then you will win.

How do you become secure and confident? You do so by self improvement. Sure, going to the gym is a type of self improvment, but it is by no means a magic bullett of attraction. Once you put women on the back burner because you have better things to do, you've achieved confidence.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not know anyone who has not benefited from bulking up. Yeah personality is all too important, but hot girls also want a MAN who will stand up for his ****.

Girls are SEXUAL BEINGS. They strive for physical attractiveness almost as much as we do.

But don't think working out will just improve yourself with the women. It will hit every aspect of your life.

People show more respect and trust to those who are physically attractive. This is FACT, NOT THEORY. Therefore an attractive girl will be more receptive and warm to your advances if you have a nice physique, provided you have a strong inner mindset.

Make this your ****ing foundation. Then work on C&F, humor, push and pull. You have nothing to lose by not working out.

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sstype
I do not know anyone who has not benefited from bulking up. Yeah personality is all too important, but hot girls also want a MAN who will stand up for his ****.

Girls are SEXUAL BEINGS. They strive for physical attractiveness almost as much as we do.

But don't think working out will just improve yourself with the women. It will hit every aspect of your life.

People show more respect and trust to those who are physically attractive. This is FACT, NOT THEORY. Therefore an attractive girl will be more receptive and warm to your advances if you have a nice physique, provided you have a strong inner mindset.

Make this your ****ing foundation. Then work on C&F, humor, push and pull. You have nothing to lose by not working out.
Also important is your dress. Bulking up is fine, but you need to have clothes that will accentuate that part of you, not hide it. I have tons of large and medium T-shirts. I would consider myself in good shape, but since I'm 5'4", there is NO REASON I should be wearing a large or even medium T-shirt. The clothes that show off my shape best are smalls. They look better legthwise (they don't hang down to my knees), and are tight on me. I get the most looks when I wear this size, but unfortunately, as most of my wardrobe is hand-me downs and what people buy me for christmas, it's mostly mediums.

I plan on saving up and buying some nice clothes that show off my physique.

So if you're gonna bulk up, show it. Don't hide it.

Alexi

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not understand why everyone keeps saying that "looks are not important"
Fact is, it is every bit as important as having personality.

Of course, I know guys who are above average in looks, have a normal build, but have eccentric yet cool personalites which get them the girls.

But their personality is their foundation. Ever since they were little kids, they knew what made people around them intrigued towards them. So while you were sitting by yourself at the lunch table during middle school, they already had a network of cool guys and girls to chill with. And that carried on over to high school, and then to college. They achieved being able to interact with nearly anybody and get a positive response.

So what does the rest of us do? Sure all of us could try to mimic their behavior. How many will actually say that by changing their "personality" alone they were able to achieve a TRUE DON JUAN STATUS. No I am not talking about the time you pulled that average jane with makeup, or the time when you slept with that drunk hot chick at the club. I mean being able to pull any chick you wanted with pure impunity.

Yeah, a few of the lucky ones will say that did it. But that is it. Just those few managed to AMOG and CandF those who stood in their way. They completely transformed themselves into new people. Props to you guys for achieving that.

So what can the rest of us do to improve our situation??

We can start by going to the gym and lifting weights. Yes the more muscular you get, you become more confident. With the proper discipline, motivation, and consistency, you can achieve becoming someone that EVERYONE, not just attractive girls, will RESPECT.

You will begin to feel more masculine as well. You will give off a manly vibe which everyone will take notice of. One day, you will reach a point where you become so huge that NO ONE will **** with you. Everyone will fear and respect you. Watch the movie, "Troy," and notice how EVERYONE, even the freaking King of Greece, showed fear of Achillees(Brad Pitt).

For God's sake, let us all be warriors, not seductionists and poets. Do not let anyone look down on you. You deserve ****ing respect. If you feel that you are being looked down upon by people, then your appearance/attitude is not commanding respect. Hit those weights and invest in your body. Read motivational books to help strengthen your mindset.

This is the only way to succeed in this society. Otherwise, we will all be relegated to "average" status. We will not settle for "average" joe.

We will all be warriors; the byproduct being that women will flock to us, yet ironically that will not even matter to us anymore.

Good Luck and God Bless to everyone here

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am so tired of guys saying that a muscular physique is not that important, of not important at all. The only people who say this sh*t are the ones WHO DONT HAVE ANY MUSCLE.

Of course it is not everything; there are as many facets and subjective angles to attraction as there are people.

But are you attracted to saggy breasts and tugboat hips? Of course not!! Is anyone? NO!

So why, then do you think a fine example of a female would be attracted to a p*ssy physique?

I know, I know. We have all seen, known, or BEEN the average or below average guy who pulls a hot girl. These women were obviously atracted to some other aspect of that dude, because it wasnt the looks that reeled them in.

So are looks the decisive factor? No. But as sstype put it, looks and muscle not only "get your foot in the door", They enhance and strengthen many other aspects of life.

A strong body=a strong mind.

Props to sstype for a tremendous post.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nice follow up Collosus. i myself still have a normal build, but I am fully aware of the advantages of having the physique of a Greek god.

That is ****ing sex appeal wubbman. Do not anyone else tell you otherwise. Look like Hercules and you will not need to worry about doing all these stupid C&F and AMOG tactics for women.

Go read up on Pook's posts. He pretty much explains the whole idea of masculinity and how to attain it