How do you filter women?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women use passive and active sh!t tests to filter men.

What are some things you do to filter or test women?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Space, I'm an introvert, so I need lots of it. If a girl gets me, she'll understand.

Also time! Letting time pass, lets certain truths come out, on observation.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Going by the past 2 weeks, they didn't meet my standards in looks, weren't responsive enough with texts, crazy, and was going on spring break with her ex, but thought it was wrong for me to text mine.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By way of example, every little step toward each date is a compliance test for me.

Will she eagerly do each of the following?
1. Freely give me her contact information?
2. Tell me when she's free?
3. Set a definite date?
4. Not require me to confirm?
5. Not "wow-just-wow" at the idea of me not talking to her until the next time I see her and accept that I'm busy?
6. Not give me a lame excuse and/or cancel and/or "forget"?
7. Act like she's having a good time?
8. Kiss me back when I go for a kiss?
9. Thank me after the date?

If I get noncompliance at any step, I eject.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a two strike flake policy.

Sometimes I'll go silent on them randomly to test whether they will reinitiate contact. If they don't they aren't interested.

I check whether they offer to pay their way. If they don't then they don't get a call back.

Sometimes I drop a line in to test their truthfulness
Eg. Plate was online late in the evening (on whatsapp). I text her, she came back with a four word response. I text "ok chatty, enjoy the rest of your week"
Her response was: "sorry, just trying to get to sleep etc etc"- this was most likely bull**** otherwise shed not be online- number deleted.

If they don't text thank you after a date- deleted.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with Desdinova, being honest with yourself and listen at your gut is the best policy.

As a general rule anyway, she has to be pleasant to the eye and to the heart, when you find yourself being annoyed or frustrated during interactions with her its a red flag...if you have to open a thread about her asking for suggestions in this board, its a red flag too.

The gut knows automatically to check her action rather than her words, he smell mind games and other men in the pictures, it makes you feel frustrated when she gives one liners as replies and so on.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
After a few weeks or so I like to throw in a playful...

...... quite woman, a man is talking.......with the finger raised to the lip...

It's a great feminist filter....If she has a decent sense of humor and is a down to
earth chilled girl........I'll get a playful slap on the arm and a shake of the head while
she's laughing and probably saying "you're such a jerk"

...if she's a structured, uptight, feminist.....the arms will fold, the shake of the head
will follow laced with a mixture of judgement and hate......and a cold chill will
blow......she'll glare me down like as if I'd pissed on her kids at christmass ..

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all know women use passive and active sh!t tests to filter men.

What are some things you do to filter or test women?

Looks....that's it. Dark hair, thin but curvy, tanned or dark complexion.... Legs and ass....

I'm only after one thing....as far as their personalities and high or low quality go...they are all the same to me at this point.

It's probably one out of a thousand or so that ever go beyond the looks spectrum to me. Underneath, they basically all operate and respond to the same drivel. Very very rarely I meet an exception.

Xeon21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks and intelligence to me are huge. For looks for me, it is all in facial beauty as it is the singular part of them I am going to look at the most. They also have to be thin.

Intelligence is the other. I expect them to be able to carry out an expanded conversation and that I do not have to always tell them the definition of some of the words I use. You want to shut down my interest in you? Not being smart is one of the fastest ways to do it.

I do like what Desdinova said about the gut hunch. I use that for many things I do in life, and I also do it with women.

@wifehunter I am an introvert as well. I like to come home and close the door and shut out the outside for a time. If someone is really special to me though, I will indeed willingly share that time with them, but that is very few people.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the biggest tests I use during a date is after conversing for a period of time I just shut up and enjoy the silence. If she goes for 5 minutes without talking I eject.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a girl I just met in a social circle at a cafe for example.

I turn on my alpha to 11 and crack the misogynistic ******* to 12.

Her reaction is what I'm after, from there I gauge what kind of chick I'm dealing with.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to be down for whatever second spot the date progresses to.

She has to plan a third date by herself, spending her own money.

She has to be able to barter with me in conversation. -Incredibly hawt!

During any date, just looking at her should give me a hard on. -Very important.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks. Has to be under 5'4" or so. Can't be overweight. Has to dress and carry herself like a woman.

Can't be a social media addict. Being online is okay, but CONSTANTLY uploading selfies and pics, updating FB status, snapchatting, and overall online attention wh0ring is a big fat nope. I'll drop her like a hot rock and never look back.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The gut. It never lies. If I get a bad feeling about a woman, I'm going to keep my options open. If I feel like she's not giving 100%, then I can't take her seriously. The gut has the final say with every woman I date.
First: She has to be willing to put some effort towards me. Reaching out, contacting, doing things for me.

Second: Is trust your gut.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny this topic should come up at such a time

im actually in the process of screening one right now a hot little 22 year old single mom

interest is sky high infact its a little too high which started the first set of alarm bells ringing so before i went to meet this chick i did a little digging

over the course of around a week i discover

1) shes obsessed with mcdonalds
2) works only 2 days a week
3) refers to her child as "the baby"
4) "doesnt belive in the gym"
5) goes clubbing every single weekend

theres more but thats enough for me to realise that this chick inst as valuable as she looks to the naked eye

she wanted me to meet her last night at first i thought she was inviting me over to hers ( easy sex) which i would have done

i later discover she has other plans and wants to be taken to dinner

after weighing all my evidence up i really couldn't be bothered to invest time and money in this girl so i flaked her

chilled out with the football and steak instead

be wary with these modern day hoes

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny this topic should come up at such a time

im actually in the process of screening one right now a hot little 22 year old single mom

interest is sky high infact its a little too high which started the first set of alarm bells ringing so before i went to meet this chick i did a little digging

over the course of around a week i discover

1) shes obsessed with mcdonalds
2) works only 2 days a week
3) refers to her child as "the baby"
4) "doesnt belive in the gym"
5) goes clubbing every single weekend

theres more but thats enough for me to realise that this chick inst as valuable as she looks to the naked eye

she wanted me to meet her last night at first i thought she was inviting me over to hers ( easy sex) which i would have done

i later discover she has other plans and wants to be taken to dinner

after weighing all my evidence up i really couldn't be bothered to invest time and money in this girl so i flaked her

chilled out with the football and steak instead

be wary with these modern day hoes
So she wanted to invite herself to dinner on you and have you pay the tab? LOL. I hate that move.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Looks....that's it. Dark hair, thin but curvy, tanned or dark complexion.... Legs and ass....

I'm only after one thing....as far as their personalities and high or low quality go...they are all the same to me at this point.

It's probably one out of a thousand or so that ever go beyond the looks spectrum to me. Underneath, they basically all operate and respond to the same drivel. Very very rarely I meet an exception.
This is a true point.........it can totally depend on your sexual strategy....

This is why I find it odd when I read about all of these red flags such as if she has multiple tattoos......
and I think to myself, why? I'm not interviewing her to run my company, I'm not looking for a mary poppins
like figure to mother my children........I want to fvck her! I'm hoping she swallows! is she into anal or not? If not can I convince her?? Present moment fvcking.....

........later we'll see if it's worth repeating..........could be a fvck buddy.....to hit up now and again.....or not....

However, I totally understand the red flags if your sexual strategy is.....girlfriend game....

If that was my strategy......a definite filter would be how much she lives in past as opposed to
being present and future orientated.....

it's a huge indicator of behavior. And they reveal it with the vocabulary they use. Women who live in the past are the biggest victims and whiners. It's always somebody else's fault. They are usually unforgiving and bitter. Enough to drive you nuts.....

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on what you are looking for and the type of girls make your d!ck hard and stimulate your mind.
Aside from looks:
She must have some social skills and can hold a convo and we can have that psychological, mental orgasms from time to time, this is rare with girls but there are girls who have this quality.

She initiate contact more often and invite me for some interesting venues and things, she must be creative and surprising, again this is rare

You must establish your dominance and call her out when she is being stupid you call her stupid, when bitchy you call her bitchy and see her reaction if its a submissive one then cool, if she is bitchy about it you know this girl is not that much , and remember call her out but don't argue

Trust your gut like others says.

Qualify her and sh!t test her very often and always keep her on her toes, Game is really simple, you reverse their game on them and see the magic happening.

If she doesn't work out or think gym and staying healthy is not important I won't meet her ass again but that's just me and I just plate and have an abundance mentality, i don't know about you guys if you have reached this level or not yet.

There are other stuff but you get the idea. you simply look for high SMV in girls and reverse their game on them.