Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you fellas get over a girl?

YoungQuas

Reaction score
I'm having a difficult time forgetting about this lady. I've been trying to keep busy, but it isn't really helping me. Talked to other girls, but I still think about her at times. I honestly liked her and it wasn't just a sexual thing. What do you guys do to forget?

Sparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you find one you like, you'll move on. Not to say you won't always remember this one, but you will move on.
There's a woman out there holding the antidote to your sickness. You really will see what I mean when she suddenly appears in your life. You'll feel your chemistry changing, like shedding a skin. You just haven't met her yet, that's all.
That's what I reckon anyway.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes TIME.

You can distract yourself with work, hobbies, the gym or new girls, but in the end it takes time.

There's no exact amount but the longer you go without talking to her the less you'll remember her until you find yourself having forgotten her almost completely.

YoungQuas

Reaction score
You're absolutely right. I just wish the process would go much quicker

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in this spot right now and it so, so sucks.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Time heals all wounds.

It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.

This sucks.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungQuas said:
I just wish the process would go much quicker
Meditation. It is the act of mental discipline. It will help you get over her quicker and aid you in other ways in your life.

The more discipline and control you have over yourself, the more powerful and effective you are as a person. Self-control is liberating. It allows you to do what you want, when you want without distractions getting in your way.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time and time is on your side. Just focus on yourself. Lift weights, go to work, read books, hang with your friends, play sports or whatever. There are Ex's that I'm completely over with but, sometimes I still have memories of them. Its natural so dont worry about it. When, the time is right you'll be chasing & fvcking new girls.