Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with the aloof girl?

RNR

Reaction score
I'm talking the type of girl that barely reaches out to you and doesn't make any effort to contact you and when you talk to her she acts aloof. I have this problem alot. How do i deal with it?

chrisgoodrich25

Don Juan
Reaction score
RNR said:
I'm talking the type of girl that barely reaches out to you and doesn't make any effort to contact you and when you talk to her she acts aloof. I have this problem alot. How do i deal with it?
just next her..don't waste time chasing her if she doesn't seem interested

RNR

Reaction score
chrisgoodrich25 said:
just next her..don't waste time chasing her if she doesn't seem interested
I wish it was one girl. It would make it very simple to just move on lol it seems to be every girl i meet just lately so im thinking im probably being needy or something

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to disagree. If there's a girl I really fancy. I just remain ****y and persistent. Eventually it will pay off. But very few girls actually can charm me in such a way.

Werman

Don Juan
Reaction score
RNR said:
I wish it was one girl. It would make it very simple to just move on lol it seems to be every girl i meet just lately so im thinking im probably being needy or something
We all go through dry spells.

I would just focus on myself for a bit if I were you and be the aloof guy that THEY chase after.

66_kingz

Reaction score
dont waste your time..im going through the same thing.....i just keep moving on to the next one

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino her. I've recently kino'd a stuck up b!tch. Now she "dresses" for/ looks for me/ spies on me, when I'm in the room at a later date or something.

When I touched her shoulder in a friendly way, she acted a little like "wtf are you touching me for?" but she didn't want to make a scene, so I just rolled off the touch, but nonetheless, I touched her, and she probably rarely gets touched by guys (her parents locked her up in the basement her entire life), and now sees some guy who will.