Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with rudeness?

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK ive always thought hwhat is the best way o deal with rudeness because i see it as t you could deal with it with the following (when dealing with women):

1. Be rude back and just get the person mad...basically argue with them untill they dont disrepect you or try talk shyt .

2. Just ignore them and carry on talking not payng them no attention when they get mad, keep in mind its a girlfriend your talking to so you cant just , stop talking to her.

3. Just be quite and be sarcastic

how do you deal with it??? keep in mind its som1 you are attracted to

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
How do you deal with rudeness?

You just DON'T. You refuse to acknowledge it until the person can talk to you in a PROPER way.

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
what would you do?????

ok for an example som1 close to you

Agressor

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Marcus
what would you do?????

ok for an example som1 close to you
is your girlfriend being rude to you? kick the ***** to the street dont take that ****

Marcus

Don Juan
Reaction score
im old fasioned i aint gonna kick som1 to the curve cause they are rude occationally thats women. I believe in working on a relationship to make it work..if u givee up everytime u have a problem i wont have any decent relationship with any women..i think its all bout hard work...but u can tell a girl she is rude but dont leave her cause she is rude im sure there times you can be rude too...we all have reasons and motives for being rude gues u have to find those motives..what u think?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no point going toe-to-toe with someone, simply tell them "With that attitude, I don't want anything to do with you..." Then you get up and walk away. Ignore them until they apologise. Don't worry if you think it is going to inflame the situation, because they are doing that already.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can buy or download the book/audio file called the "Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defense". There's a section about verbal attack patterns and how to deal with it.

Being rude back is usually you taking the bait. The one annoying you wants that, don't do it.

Don't take it personal;
Don't get emotional;
Just focus on the logical thinking/conversation!

That's how you can you can disarm them.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let it upset you. It is probably a test, to see haw you would react on her s!ty days. Don't let it upset you what so ever. Don't let her whind you up. BUT DON'T TAKE ANY CRAP ETHER, just let her know in a calm and logical manner to; take it somewhere else.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it to ignore it but now I just let fire back.

If I'm in the wrong and I did something stupid,then i'll shut up.But if the person is just being an aZZhole then there gonna have it.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's unreasonably rude, don't say anything. Especially when the whole thing is about something that is just some difference of opinion thing. When there is no clear wrong or right, a solution will rarely ever materialize. Issues like these are best left alone because whenever it is brought up it creates tension and a solution will never be reached unless someone compromises. Bringing it up is a clear sign that the other person wants to get into an argument. And when that happens, don't give her what she's looking for. Just keep quiet...............

PDJ

Reaction score
You gotta tell her straight. Tell her you dont like her being rude to you and tell her its gotta stop.

Fair play you wanna work at it, but if she ets away with it over and over again, it wont stop. You cant keep turning a blind eye, or giving it back. That aint no good.

It may be hard, but at the end of the day, you gotta have some balls. If you tell her and she goes, she aint worth fighting for!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any close + rude friends. Why do you?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: what about girls you approach?

Originally posted by SODA-dj
like i approach this one girl... infact many.. they just plain rude.. this one chich said "i am not trying to meet anybody.." when i said.. "i am sure you won't mind meeting new friends".....
Sounds like she's just not interested. Face it, you aren't going after her to "be her friend". She's told you straight off the bat that you aren't her type. If anything, she's done you a favor. Would you rather have gone on a date or two, spent a little money, and then found out you weren't going to hit it? Of course not. Get up, dust off your shoulders, and move on to the next girl who catches your eye. If you want to think up some witty comeback, go for it - but you never know when it might come back to bite you in the a*s.