Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you deal with other guys

asianbboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you deal with this situation:
1) Some guy is mocking you. I usually ignore them or make some kind of threat, but then they keep doing it and i feel like i lose face..
2) some other guy is talking to the girl. how do u take over

smithersonb11

Don Juan
Reaction score
asianbboy said:
How would you deal with this situation:
1) Some guy is mocking you. I usually ignore them or make some kind of threat, but then they keep doing it and i feel like i lose face..
2) some other guy is talking to the girl. how do u take over
It's completely about your frame. Your frame needs to be stronger than theirs.

For me, I generally spew bull**** about absolutely nothing until they give up. Dismiss people rather than respond to them. Just don't react. Completely and entirely ignoring them consciously is reacting.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) This is where humour (humor) is golden, laugh at him and tell him to go hard, be sarcastic and tell him you feel so special because he spent the whole night googling insults to hurl at you. Just have fun with it and soon enough, he will leave you because you aren't giving him what he wants.

2) Seriously, go up and introduce yourself to the guys first and then make it awkward for them by asking " wow, so are yall like in relationship?", if the girl likes you or at least interested in you, she will say no, to which you call her to the side and leave those orbiters in the dust. Poof!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a post on disapproval, should have covered disapproving of males in there. There's an incredible amount of information to be conveyed by body language. Keep your verbal response funny and non reactive, but use your body to express dismissal of the guy. If its just a guy talking to a girl, sometimes by standing close to her, the guy will feel cut out and leave on his own. Use body language in all scenarios, it's important.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this would work for you, or even if you'd want it to. I like to start an irrelevant rant at the person where I use obscure imagery and metaphor. Imagine Ari Gold off Entourage. It works well because not many people can respond to it. If they do? They're now playing my game. I change the rules and dismiss them. But you can just start with dismissing them. Something like "Dude, that's really cool, but right now I'm flirting with (name) so we'll talk about it later." Or if they know each other and you're approaching "Hey man, we're just getting to know each other so do you mind letting us talk in private? Thanks man." Then just keep talking to her like you were.

Also, never make a threat. It's like an ultimatum. When you do it, people realise you have no leverage. Also you set yourself up for worst case scenarios which start with a threat and end with a psychopath beating you to death with a handful of spare change.