Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with a man-eater?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm dealing with a man-eater and I'm not sure how to deal with her game. Im much more afc than I am don juan, and I'm afraid I'm on the verge of sinking my own boat by confronting her. What should I do? How do you deal with these types?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman who chews men up and spits them out. Uses men for sexual or psychological gains and then gets rid of them. Feeds off male attention and then leaves the guy out in the cold when they've got the attention, sex, money, etc. that they seek.

Im dealin with a girl that I've worked with for over a year. Weve built a lot of trust together and connect on a lot of levels. Shes made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship as long as I've known her. I've kind of gathered that she's been in some bad relationships, which is why she's completely selfish now and all about herself. She was raped a couple times in the last few years, and because of that she's shutdown sexually for the most part. She loves to flirt and get attention from new guys and when the "newness" wears off she moves on, but for the most part doesn't have sex

I've positioned myself perfectly and played my cards right, yet shes really hot and cold with me still and Im confused. I give her what she wants... Someone she can trust and connect with on a lot of levels and have a sexual relationship with no strings attached. I've kept the attitude that I don't care when she goes cold with me, or flakes on me. IVe passed all her shyt tests so far but I feel like I'm on the verge of confronting her.

A little back story, the first time we chilled outside of work I got whiskey duck and ****ed her for half the night. We both had a great night and she called me over a couple nights later at 2 am for a booty call. It's been a month since then and she went really cold on me the next week after we hooked up, then she was all over me the next week at works and makin plans with me only to flake on me, and now she's ice cold again

How do I handle that?

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know exactly what to do, you just don't want to do it. No, you will not get any confirmation here that you should confront her. She thinks she owns you now, she will know she owns you if you confront her.

Step back, spin plates, be a gentleman, but abstain from tolerating her sh!t. Don't catch feelings, but it sounds like you may have already. Get a plan B, plan A won't matter as much. Ideally, you want a MLB rotation, 3-5 starters and a closer (Booty Call). When #1 is being b!tchy, #2 is busy, and #3 happens to be MIA, in comes #4 or your closer to let you take your anger out on her thighs.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Juan you are so fvckin money you dont even know it! Killer advice, and you're right I did know what to do. I just needed some guidance to get my head back together before I played myself.

Now if/when she starts giving me a lot of attention again and wants to chill/fvck how do I handle it? I feel like the dj move is to move on, but the afc in me says I will go weak and again give her the power/control to decide when and if we get to chill/fvck

Seriously, thanks a lot dewd I needed that kick in the ass and the 2nd part of your post will be a big source of inspiration. Spinning plates and giving myself options will eliminate the major root of most of my afc moments. I feel I'm capable too, I just need to know it

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's down to chill, she's down to chill. Just don't put any extra stock into it. If you have plans (other chicks, friends, a hobby, etc) or a different option, don't push her to the top of the list. It's probably a chin check and from what it sounds like, as soon as she knows she can get you to change plans (see: wrapped around her finger) there's a chance she'll cancel or go MIA again.

I've been there with a man-eater. They let you get it in deep as they need to (including fvcking, etc.) to get your ego inflated and then they change soon as they got you wrapped around their finger. The only thing you can do is not get wrapped around their finger in the first place. Once they got you wrapped, the notch on their belt is there. They never see you the same again. That doesn't meant that they won't let you fvck again, but your not the same challenge to them. The only way to reverse course is to convince them they never had you wrapped around their finger, and I have no clue how to do that. It's the way of the man-eater, that's her point. Once you're eaten, its mission accomplished to them. Shots with the girlfriends and on to the next conquest.

Basic Samson and Delilah. Once you're ponytail is cut, you gotta grow it back and move on to kill everything else going forward. Samson knew what Delilah was after when she kept trying to trap him and asking him what the source of his strength was, so he just basically charged it to the game when he got caught slipping. After he grew his hair back, he concerned himself with current issues and not with Delilah.

If you run into one of these in the future, recognize it asap, get what you want, and then "break-up" with them as soon as she starts acting up. That's a loss to her and you're still a challenge. She will try again, you will keep fvcking, and she will be wrapped around your finger as the man that's unconquerable. The chicks games will change, but be true to yourself and dump her when you're not feelin how she's been actin. Don't have a discussion about it or give her a warning, just take action. When she shows changes through action or shows begging through action (e.g. she calls you and comes over to talk/apologize, which really just ends up being her giving you a great blow job and swallowing every drop and/or her unsolicited putting your load on her face) then let her know you'll give her another chance (if you want to) but she's on a short leash, and she better keep you happy. Also know this through experience.

Basically, when it comes to man-eaters, you can never show any signs of weakness, and have to always maintain the upper hand. IMHO, they're not long term material, but they are some of the best sexual experiences as my first facial, 2nd anal, and all of my blow job queens have been man-eaters. The longest I've held one down has been 7 months in college. I still have the videos, lol.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raped a couple times!!!??? WTF dude stay away from that! Maybe she's one of those girls that gets all wasted and slutty then the next day when she can't remember crap cries rape!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
Im dealin with a girl that I've worked with for over a year. Weve built a lot of trust together and connect on a lot of levels. Shes made it clear that she doesn't want a relationship as long as I've known her. I've kind of gathered that she's been in some bad relationships, which is why she's completely selfish now and all about herself. She was raped a couple times in the last few years, and because of that she's shutdown sexually for the most part. She loves to flirt and get attention from new guys and when the "newness" wears off she moves on, but for the most part doesn't have sex

How does someone get "raped a couple times in the past few years"?

Is your country being invaded? Are Vikings roaming the suburbs, snatching women from their beds?

Sorry - it just seems to be my experience that these BPD, emotionally unstable women ALL have a rape story. And most are making that sh*t up. Did your friend file a police report? Is the guy locked up? Probably not...because she made it up. Oh right, and it didn't happen once...it happened a few times. Come on, who gets raped "a few times within the past few years" outside of Uganda?

Ugh. Forgive me for venting, but there are women in the world who are truly getting raped. So when these BPDs get drunk, bang some dude they shouldn't have banged, and decide to re-invent the story as "rape", I get a bit angry.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
How does someone get "raped a couple times in the past few years"?

Is your country being invaded? Are Vikings roaming the suburbs, snatching women from their beds?

Sorry - it just seems to be my experience that these BPD, emotionally unstable women ALL have a rape story. And most are making that sh*t up. Did your friend file a police report? Is the guy locked up? Probably not...because she made it up. Oh right, and it didn't happen once...it happened a few times. Come on, who gets raped "a few times within the past few years" outside of Uganda?

Ugh. Forgive me for venting, but there are women in the world who are truly getting raped. So when these BPDs get drunk, bang some dude they shouldn't have banged, and decide to re-invent the story as "rape", I get a bit angry.
exactly! and besides, most women that DO get raped keep that sh!t locked up tight as they can. they don't go around telling their story to everyone, especially someone they don't know that well. think about it, women that REALLY DO get raped don't even tell their parents most of the time, so why would they tell some guy they knew for a couple months they met at a bar? it's like former Navy Seals, you would never know they were Navy Seals because REAL Seals DO NOT talk about it. the guy you see telling war stories to every passing person with ears and the time he was "in the Seals" is a fvcking liar. my uncle was a Seal and I can't get a G*d d@mn story out of him to save my life. he won't even TELL you he was a Seal, I just knew he used to be.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The worst woman can treat you like a king when she loves you, and the best woman can treat you like a loser when she no longer loves you.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have used sex to get all the free stuff they want since the beginning of time. When you throw drugs and alcohol in the picture it makes it harder for them to control themselves at the end of the night. They end up banging some dude that they only had the intention of leeching off of and get pissed at themselves in the morning for slipping. So instead of saying "I was just trying to mooch off of the guy and took my flirting a bit too far" they cry rape. But he sure was good enough to flirt with before he hooked you up with all the free stuff right? Thats why it's easy for them to talk about it, because there was no emotional trauma. She just woke up feeling a bit like a tramp is all.

As far as i'm concerned RAPE either happens while you are unconscious or being held down. Anything else is BS because you can just walk away.

Last edited:

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't kno why you guys decided to go on this tangent. Whether she was raped or not is of no importance here, but let's review a few things for the rape experts who are convinced this girl they don't kno, and have only heard minimal 2nd hand info about, was not raped....

1) what country do YOU guys live in where rape and sexual assault is NOT common? If I'm not mistaken 1/4 women in America have been sexually assaulted in their life.

2) who said I met her in a bar and knew her for 2 months? We've worked together for a year and a half and have a very close relationship, and she only revealed that shed been raped after I inadvertantly dug it out of her.

3) she was raped once by her bfs friend when she was passed out drunk. She woke up with him on her. Then she said in that same year a friend of hers tried raping her when she was asleep

Whether she did lie to me or not, who knows? But why does it matter? Why hijack a thread so you can "vent" about your thoughts on false rape reports in a conversation where there's absolutely no way for you to say with any certainty based on the details given and not even knowing the girl, whether she was or wasn't raped? Pretty damn useless input, considering that even if your comments did apply to thus girl they would still be of no use to me in this discussion

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you being negative? This is some grade A+ plus advice here... Your mad because people are commenting on something YOU decided to include in your explanation...If you knew you were going to get angry because of this why did you bring up the rape?

Anyways instead of bashing up great advice you got here use it. Your lucky you got this advice and not in my shoes where i have the craziest oneitis because i didn't have out about sosuave from before. But i bet if got advice like this i would have this girl wrapped around my finger right now.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rape discussion served no purpose and was of no use to me. I'm not angry, why would I be? I don't want a relationship with this girl, I admitted she's a man eater and a selfish bytch. I don't have oneitis for this girl and wouldn't give her the opportunity to have a real relationship with me at any point. One guy in this discussion was helpful, the others made a lot of hollow assumptions. even if they are 100% right it served no purpose in this discussion. Maybe she got raped and maybe she didn't, how does that explain how to do deal with a man eater?

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Please educate yourself on human psychology and call me in the morning :crackup:

Ok kid, sure.

Like I said, these guys made a lot of assumptions and flat out made up parts to the story. Like we just met 2 months ago in a bar. And questioning why she would tell me that. These guys were pretty damn ignorant acting like women in this country don't get raped often, and that she just made it up based on nothing

Actually her being raped would explain a lot more about why she is a man eater now, and why she craves so much attention but went from being a nymph a few years ago to a girl who doesn't care much about sex now

Pretty irresponsible to blast rape victims and assume they're liars based on no substantial info