Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Deal With a B****?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
Well, the thing is, nobody likes people to think they're an a$$hole, do they?
Most of us try to make a good first impression. I get that (a$$hole) feeling from women a hell of a lot more than I'd like.
its very rare that someone thinks im an *sshole, but i gotta tell you, when it happens i typically bust out laughing.

perhaps im strange but i very much enjoy it when someone thinks im an *sshole. perhaps its because it happens so rarely.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
I sense you send the "creepy" vibe.
So... not flirting with them is the same as being 'creepy' in their eyes? I admit, sometimes I come across like the terminator (cold, unemotional, monotone, but I don't stare or leer at them or anything like that).

Like I've said in other posts, I usually get extremely nervous around women, and I tense up and don't exhibit any charm and find it hard to even look at them at times, especially ones I'm attracted to.

Is it really that black or white with them? You know, they either like/accept your 'vibes' or perceive you to be a creep/loser? If so, then I have a LONG way to go...

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
its very rare that someone thinks im an *sshole, but i gotta tell you, when it happens i typically bust out laughing.
I think I've gotta work on my sense of humor too, and learn to lighten up a bit.:)

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
this is so true! EVERY single interaction- sexual. Every small little move, every word, every tonality- it all speaks volumes. It just depends on how AWARE you are to notice and to interpret- not only her side of things, but to be able to project your own side of things as well.

good tip.
I guess in the last number of years, I've learned to essentially turn off my sexuality. I've built so many emotional walls around myself that I convinced myself that I didn't give a fvck about women at all; I tried to make them non-existant in my life. Time to choose to live, I think.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

perhaps im strange but i very much enjoy it when someone thinks im an *sshole. perhaps its because it happens so rarely.
I hear ya. I wish more people thought I was an *sshole, to be honest. Most people tell me "your always in a great mood..yada yada".

After being your typical nice guy chump most of my life.. :) being an *sshole would be a refreshing change.

On second thought Canuck, don't take the high road, be the biggest @sshole you can be.

H*ll, most women date creeps anyway, it might work. :up:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
Sure we have that technology. It just replaced the dogsled as a mail delivery system. ;) j/k. Seriously, I COULD do this, but it's kind of like running away from the problem, isn't it?
Yeah, I realize my comment was sort-of off topic in the sense that its not necessarily answering your question. That being said, you do have a PC so I would consider changing your bill-paying technique to a 21st century fashion. It saves gas, time, and money. :cool:

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
After being your typical nice guy chump most of my life.. :) being an *sshole would be a refreshing change
Trust me, you DON'T want to be one, or at least be perceived as being one. :nono: C+F definately, but a$$hole, no way. And once you make that bad first impression... if you see her again, well she won't forget the hunk...or the a$$hole.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Mr.Positive said:
I hear ya. I wish more people thought I was an *sshole, to be honest. Most people tell me "your always in a great mood..yada yada".

After being your typical nice guy chump most of my life.. :) being an *sshole would be a refreshing change.

On second thought Canuck, don't take the high road, be the biggest @sshole you can be.

H*ll, most women date creeps anyway, it might work. :up:
This is horrible, horrible to read. This defeatist, throw in the towel and be part of the herd, thinking will fvcking kill you faster than a bullet.

Let this sink in and sink in to your core:

ASSH0LE = INSECURE. INSECURE = AFC. AFC = FVCKING MARY PALM.

Get it?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
Trust me, you DON'T want to be one, or at least be perceived as being one. :nono: C+F definately, but a$$hole, no way. And once you make that bad first impression... if you see her again, well she won't forget the hunk...or the a$$hole.
I tend to agree more with Mr. Positive on this.

"a$$hole" (said by a woman to a man), is just a harsh synonym for a jerk. And we have more "jerk" vs. "nice guy" threads than you can shake a stick at here. All you have to do is read one of those to find out which is better.

When they say it, they really mean it. It stirs them emotional anger feelings all up inside them. So, when their life goes back to being boring and dull, they know just who to contact to liven things up a bit.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
This is horrible, horrible to read. This defeatist, throw in the towel and be part of the herd, thinking will fvcking kill you faster than a bullet.

Let this sink in and sink in to your core:

ASSH0LE = INSECURE. INSECURE = AFC. AFC = FVCKING MARY PALM.

Get it?

Actually guys, I wasn't serious about my previous post. :) It was more of a poor attempt at humor, sarcasm at the whole irony of things.

The real deal, I believe, is that how you treat people is really a reflection of yourself. If you go through life treating people decent, look them in the eye when you talk to them, and have a geniune happy aura about yourself...99% of people will open up to you and be friendly.

99% of the time you will bring a smile to someone's face and perhaps, brighten their day.

What canuck is dealing with is gal that falls into the 1%. Who cares wtf she thinks? Pity her, if anything.

Honestly, imagine being soo miserable, that you are completely rude to strangers, people you do not know.

Yes, everyone encounters these types of people. Just don't lower yourself to their level...take the high road.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I went to a grocery store and watched as everybody in line was greeted, didn't matter what ethnicity, percieved career status, etc. When it was my turn the cashier (female) didn't say anything, wouldn't look at me and hung her head low with her hair covering her face, needless to say I left the store pissed the fvck off. Couldn't believe someone would treat me this way for no reason, or so I thought.

When going to work at this high security facility, I have to go through a metal detector and be given a placard with my destination and about 10 min to get there. The police officer (female) that filled out the placard didn't hand it to me like I'm used to, so I tell her she forgot to give me one. She then tells me that she put it on my vehicle dash board (which she did), I then politely thank her and as I'm putting my van in gear she says "Oh don't worry about me, I'm on top of my game" in a snotty kind of way.

Then next time I see her she actually greets me with a nice "good morning!"

I have a few other incidents but I'm inclined to believe that these women may have been attracted to me in some way and were uncomfortable with it?
Atleast that would make me feel better about it, because I'm always laid back and polite to people, I've never given off any sort of bad attitude.

If a guy gives me attitude I'll remember it if I see him again but I guess the situations with women are more memorable because they represent what the opposite sex thinks of me (maybe I care too much).

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... what do you plan on doing?

Not that you don't already have enough opinions, but I would fight fire with water. Like the other guys said, if she's being mean, I would in turn be extra nice and point out the fact that she's being mean.

Someone said something along the lines of "You seem to be having a really bad day. I hope everything works out."

Then she'll see that she's being a bit$h for no reason and in turn make it a habit of being nice whenever she sees you.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kdnash82 said:
Then she'll see that she's being a bit$h for no reason and in turn make it a habit of being nice whenever she sees you.
No she won't - she will immediately 'justify' (in her mind ) why she is acting the way she is. Women are NEVER willing to be accountable for their behavior - when they act like a baitch, it is because someone "made " them "feel" that way.