Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do You Deal With a B****?

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this is probably a small, petty complaint, but here it is. Every month I pay my phone bill, I always get the same clerk. The first time I saw her, I tried being cordial (not flirty though), but she was very cool and unfriendly.

She seems very inept at her job, at least where I'm concerned. She couldn't find my account, even with my name and phone # (I didn't have my bill with me the first time; another time another clerk found it in three seconds). After about 10 minutes of watching her go through every name in their database, I said not a problem, don't worry about it, I would just come back later with the bill. She just spins on her heel and walks away from the counter, no apology, no eye contact, no nothing.

Every time I've gone in since, I get the same treatment; she won't make any eye contact, won't greet me, won't say a word to me, just puts the payment through and walks away. She IS friendly with other people though, I've watched it.

I actually get this quite a lot from clerks (women, of course), I always end up thinking WTF is up with that behaviour? What did I do wrong? I was polite.

I'm really tempted to complain to the manager about this one though. I worked in customer service when I younger, and I always greeted the customer with a 'hello' or 'thanks' after the transaction. Would I look like a total wuss for complaining?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
next time she walks away like that say 'excuse me'

when she returns to the counter with a b8tchy look on her face say with a big smile "I just wanted you to know that you are one of the most unpleasant people I've come across in a long time. have a good day."

then walk out.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Tell her you want to fvck her hockey style; from behind while you watch the Boston Bruins kill the Maple leafs.

This kinda broad needs to be dealt with and a mere neg won't work. Be hard as balls when dealing with a woman who keeps her b1tch shield up all the time.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a big deal to you not to look weak make the focus of your complaint to the manager about her job performance being tremendously slow.

You could then throw in her impoliteness as an aside.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo CAN,

Do you consider yourself an unusually goodlooking guy? The reason I ask is because I've noticed that SOME women reject guys PREEMPTIVELY. In the woman's mind, she thinks that the guy himself thinks that he is THE SHYT----the finest, coolest, or buffest guy around.

And just based on HER perception of how you may carry yourself, a woman can preemptively reject YOU, even when you have given no obvious signs of romantically approaching her. I know that this site preaches BE THE PRIZE as a mantra, but SOMETIMES if a chick has low-enough self esteem, she will protect herself, and VALIDATE her own prizeworthiness by rejecting YOU.

They will tell themselves "this guy is a little TOO cute, or a little TOO smooth...he MUST be a "playa" ". And with just that kind of self-defeating thought process alone, SOME women will disqualify you even BEFORE you "apply".

I've known chicks to be cold, emotionless AND RUDE AS HELL, for this reason alone.

It's crazy, I know. But I've experienced this once or twice myself in the past. So I thought I'd just throw this answer out to you, because it MIGHT apply to your situation as well.

Oh, and if you REALLY wanna solve this bytchy customer service rep problem------start paying your phone bill ONLINE, dude! lol

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
next time she walks away like that say 'excuse me'

when she returns to the counter with a b8tchy look on her face say with a big smile "I just wanted you to know that you are one of the most unpleasant people I've come across in a long time. have a good day."

then walk out.
Man, I felt like saying that almost verbatim. Thing is, if I say that, then she'll KNOW that it's bothering me. In other words, she wins.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
If its a big deal to you not to look weak make the focus of your complaint to the manager about her job performance being tremendously slow.

You could then throw in her impoliteness as an aside.
That's kind of out of character for me. I'll put up with incompetance, but not a snotty attitude when it's so directed at me personally.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Tell her you want to fvck her hockey style; from behind while you watch the Boston Bruins kill the Maple leafs.
CanuckinSK said:
LOL! I'm an Oiler fan, so fvck the Leafs.
You both are going to eat your words this season!

As for back to the topic at hand, I think you are letting minor b1tchy attitude get to you. You are letting your ego do the talking " hey how come this b1tch is not nice to me?? I am a hot piece of ass! aren't I?".

You are letting her have too much power and I see no point of trying to reach over and correcting this cvnt. Trust me with attitude like her's she won't get very far in the proffesional world unless she sucks good c0ck, so let her be.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Yo CAN,

Do you consider yourself an unusually goodlooking guy? The reason I ask is because I've noticed that SOME women reject guys PREEMPTIVELY. In the woman's mind, she thinks that the guy himself thinks that he is THE SHYT----the finest, coolest, or buffest guy around.

And just based on HER perception of how you may carry yourself, a woman can preemptively reject YOU, even when you have given no obvious signs of romantically approaching her. I know that this site preaches BE THE PRIZE as a mantra, but SOMETIMES if a chick has low-enough self esteem, she will protect herself, and VALIDATE her own prizeworthiness by rejecting YOU.

They will tell themselves "this guy is a little TOO cute, or a little TOO smooth...he MUST be a "playa" ". And with just that kind of self-defeating thought process alone, SOME women will disqualify you even BEFORE you "apply".

I've known chicks to be cold, emotionless AND RUDE AS HELL, for this reason alone.

It's crazy, I know. But I've experienced this once or twice myself in the past. So I thought I'd just throw this answer out to you, because it MIGHT apply to your situation as well.

Oh, and if you REALLY wanna solve this bytchy customer service rep problem------start paying your phone bill ONLINE, dude! lol
Interesting theory, VU. I know I usually come off as being really aloof and cold with women, even though I'm always polite to them. Not trying to sound conceited, but I have been TOLD that I'm really good looking, and I've worked very hard to create a nice body, but I usually tell myself my lack of success is due to not being able to attract physically, i.e. not good looking enough. I guess it's been a convenient crutch.

Truth is, I've had chronic depression for years, so it's EXTREMELY hard to convey positive vibes and smile when you feel like shvt most of the time.

But, your angle makes a lot of sense. I NEVER thought good looks would actually repulse someone.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do they have electronic bill paying technology in Canada? If so, join a bank that has it, use it, and problem solved.

Heck, I can't remember the last time I hand-carried a monthly bill somewhere, or mailed a check with bill for that matter. With my bank (USAA), if they simply have a physical address and the payee assigned you some sort of account number, you can "electronically bill pay" them (granted, in some cases, USAA prints and mails the check for you when you do).

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
DJDamage said:
As for back to the topic at hand, I think you are letting minor b1tchy attitude get to you. You are letting your ego do the talking " hey how come this b1tch is not nice to me?? I am a hot piece of ass! aren't I?".

You are letting her have too much power and I see no point of trying to reach over and correcting this cvnt. Trust me with attitude like her's she won't get very far in the proffesional world unless she sucks good c0ck, so let her be.
Fvck, did I sleep-write again? If not, Damage is my doppelganger.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
Ok, this is probably a small, petty complaint, but here it is. Every month I pay my phone bill, I always get the same clerk. The first time I saw her, I tried being cordial (not flirty though), but she was very cool and unfriendly.

She seems very inept at her job, at least where I'm concerned. She couldn't find my account, even with my name and phone # (I didn't have my bill with me the first time; another time another clerk found it in three seconds). After about 10 minutes of watching her go through every name in their database, I said not a problem, don't worry about it, I would just come back later with the bill. She just spins on her heel and walks away from the counter, no apology, no eye contact, no nothing.

Every time I've gone in since, I get the same treatment; she won't make any eye contact, won't greet me, won't say a word to me, just puts the payment through and walks away. She IS friendly with other people though, I've watched it.

I actually get this quite a lot from clerks (women, of course), I always end up thinking WTF is up with that behaviour? What did I do wrong? I was polite.

I'm really tempted to complain to the manager about this one though. I worked in customer service when I younger, and I always greeted the customer with a 'hello' or 'thanks' after the transaction. Would I look like a total wuss for complaining?
Next time, get her attention, look her right in the eye with a big smile and say...

"You seem to be having a really bad day, I hope your day gets better"

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This young lady is out of her depth in her job and she knows it !
She is incompetent at the mechanics of her work and she is incompetent in "customer relations" ..
Next time say this when you approach her at her station, " May I see another clerk please - someone ELSE this time .."
Just stare at her -
I would like to see her reaction .
What a rude little snot !

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Next time, get her attention, look her right in the eye with a big smile and say...

"You seem to be having a really bad day, I hope your day gets better"
Take the high road huh? That would be the classy thing to do.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Do they have electronic bill paying technology in Canada? If so, join a bank that has it, use it, and problem solved.

Heck, I can't remember the last time I hand-carried a monthly bill somewhere, or mailed a check with bill for that matter. With my bank (USAA), if they simply have a physical address and the payee assigned you some sort of account number, you can "electronically bill pay" them (granted, in some cases, USAA prints and mails the check for you when you do).
Sure we have that technology. It just replaced the dogsled as a mail delivery system. ;) j/k. Seriously, I COULD do this, but it's kind of like running away from the problem, isn't it?

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
Sure we have that technology. It just replaced the dogsled as a mail delivery system. ;) j/k. Seriously, I COULD do this, but it's kind of like running away from the problem, isn't it?
So...FEMALES cashiers tend to treat you like this. However, those same female cashiers treat other customers well.

Dude...the REAL issue you have to discover is why all those female cashiers tend to react the way they do with you. You are the only constant in this equation. Reading your other threads...I sense you send the "creepy" vibe.

By the way...yes, she is rude. But why don't you mail your bills or pay them electronically?

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Canuck,

I have had cashiers be a little noticeably aloof when I come in to pay at their register (as in purposely not giving eye contact, not smiling, and not thanking me or anything, but because she is obviously attracted to me, but doesn't want to show it.), but oddly enough, I've had the opposite reaction as well, in fact, for me personally, this is the more common experience. I know I'm easy on the eyes to women, and am always pleasant in situations like these.
I am a pretty good looking guy, physically imposing. BUT..I don't have an arrogant attitude, and I don't carry myself as I'm the best thing around. I do have confidence, I do get looks and stares, but I don't go around pompously, you know?
There IS a difference.
So my point is, perhaps one of two things...
That you are a good looking guy, and the women are man hating B*tches, who don't want to give you attention.

OR...
That you are coming off in a certain way that is disagreeable to them. You are giving off "vibes". Be it your language, tone of voice, and body language.

My initial assessment is the latter.
You know why?
Because you stated that MOST of the experiences are like this.
For me, again, I find it the opposite. Most of the ladies behind the counter are always really, extremely polite, and funny, warrm, and gracious to me.
This is not a joke, and it's not a lie.

Hell, even today I had at the store where I buy my supplements at, the cashier who rung me up was flirtatious the first time, but today, she got nervous around me. You know why? The chick is married, and the sexual tension was too much. So our interaction was colder than the time before.
But her frined, at the other side of the counter, whom knows me as a regular, and I'm pretty sure she likes me (she's adorable, but a little girl. Too young for me), was just looking in my direction the whole time. To the point of ignoring the AFC Co Worker who slid up next to her to drool on her.

Another point I want to get across is that most women view every single interaction betwen the sexes as in some way....sexual.
There is always some sexual vibe (at least for me there is) when interacting with women, in any circumstance, professional otr not.

We as Men, masculine Men, NEED to become aware of our interactions. Our body language, our displays, and our interactions to MAXIMIZE our attracting potential.
EVERY single interaction is a potential mating dance.
Do not doubt this.
Ingrain it in your head.
Women are waiting for the guy that sweeps her off her feet.
Why shoudln't it be you?

So think clearly about your interactions with women. In any setting.
How are you being perceived?
What are you conveying? Displaying?

Are you creepy?

Are you TOO Sexual?

Are you coming off as arrogant?

Are you pleasant and courteous?

Are you demanding and obnoxious?

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
Are you creepy? Maybe sometimes, how do you really tell?

Are you TOO Sexual? Never

Are you coming off as arrogant? Probably

Are you pleasant and courteous? Usually

Are you demanding and obnoxious?
Never

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
swifTy said:
It sounds to me like your lookin for validation from these chicks.
Well, the thing is, nobody likes people to think they're an a$$hole, do they?
Most of us try to make a good first impression. I get that (a$$hole) feeling from women a hell of a lot more than I'd like.