Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal rejection from girl in your class?

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have made some post about my situation about some fat girls liking me but i like her friend instead. I dont wanna bore you guys with details but ill give you a short summery of what happened. I ask HB7 out and she said "no i cant" i dint ask why cuz her friend was approuching us, few days later, i called her but she always said shes busy. Obviously i got rejected, the next week at school, i never ask why she dont call back or why she said "no i cant" part of the reason is because shes is always with fat girl, am cool with that but this girl is in almost every of my class and am having a hard time dealing with it.

Am not sure if i should get some closure and find out what the problem is or just forget about everything, i talked to a friend on msn and he said that no matter what she said, it will be a lie. Not a real closure there, on the other hand am kinda frustrated not knowing the reason why i got rejected or maybe the best thing is not to know at all. I really dont wanna go on and analyzing the situation.

I got 2 option here.

1. Act like i dont give a shi! and never mention it again but still say hi when i see her till she shows a lil more interest.

2. Get some sort of closer so i can move.

I was sure that this girl had intrerest in me before because she blush and got real shy whenever i approuch her and her friend and she made some good eye contact.

I guess the uncertianty is frustrating me. If theres another option, help me out. Am developing a case of oneitis and it sucks that shes in my class everyday.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tai
i talked to a friend on msn and he said that no matter what she said, it will be a lie.
Your friend is right. Ask her what the problem is and you'll just get a stock response..."You're a nice guy, but we should just be friends"..."I'm too busy to date"..."I don't want a relationship right now".

You don't need to hear that BS. Pack up and move on.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sure that this girl had intrerest in me before because she blush and got real shy whenever i approach her and her friend and she made some good eye contact.
I don't wanna be harsh, but that's how 90% of the guys get rejected and don't understand why. "Hey she was interested... I don't know what happened...:rolleyes: "

This is far from enough to think about any substantial interest. Trust me, I am a pretty "pessimistic":D person when it comes to the signs of interest, I never just assume that there is interest when I see some little signs such as a smile, some eye contact... I always go for the signals that are at least "strong enough", and still I get surprises from time to time, "damn there was never anything at the first place".

All my friends who are AFC always see interest in any minor detail.
:rolleyes: