How do you create attraction

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know by using c&f with a bit of teasing and some kino cud start off some attraction, but any other tips?, i am wondering what could make her see u has a man instead of a friend?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude 75% of the techniques you can find on the internet are for attraction
- C&F
- Sexual State
- Story-telling
- Cold-reads
- Intrigue
- Playing Games
- Compliance Techniques
- Role-playing
- Push-Pull
- Jealousy Plot Lines
There are a ton more and you don't have to know all of them to be good with women. I never tell stories because I suck at them and I don't read palms or do stuff like that

And to keep things in perspective, when you're outside your head having a good night, you'll end up doing most of these without thinking about it because they're all natural elements of a fun interaction.

newyorkman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress well. Wear black or red. Spend some $$ on clothes. Let nothing phase you. Act like you dont care what happens. Nothing sets you off.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah spend money on clothes

personally i like dkny, armani exchange, guess, abercrombie and fitch

make sure u smell good too. get the colgone "gucci" its really good

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure fire way to create attraction

It starts with your parents. Good genetic stock will get you further than just about anything else. Growing up, don’t fall into the trap of sitting around watching television or playing video games. Instead ride your bicycle, climb trees and rocks, play ball with the neighborhood kids, and chase your dog down long rows of corn. Make regular trips to the library and check out a wide variety of books and read. Get your parents to take you to as many different and interesting places as possible. Make sure that you are always curious and polite, smile often as your life is fun.

As you pass puberty, advance into more rigorous athletic competition, running, swimming, tennis, football, basketball. Make sure that your reading gets into deeper and deeper subjects, embrace the abstract. Learn about art and color and music, see the world around you, embrace it. Don’t just accept what others tell you, make up your own mind, decide things for yourself.

As you get to high school make sure that you join in extracurricular activities. Go to the dances, ask a girl or two to dance, be friendly, smile, have fun. Learn to dress well. Be your own man, engage everyone but remain yourself.

Continue on through your college years, always growing, always improving, always playing.

Then when you hit your physical peak somewhere around 25 you’ll be able to look in the mirror and see a man whose body is like a Greek statue, perfected in its proportions by growing up active. Your posture will reveal your confidence. You’ll see a face that can deliver a wide range of expressions, eyes that penetrate softly, and a mind that knows much, sees much, and can tell of interesting things. You’ll have learned to let your hair down, to move easily in this society or that. And you’ll have a wide range of skills and developed talents.

Women will see that you have become a man as no other. They will be thinking about all the other men who’ve approached them, who they've known and realize that all the others had so little to offer, certainly their bodies aren’t in as good a condition, their faces not so enjoyable to look at, their stories not nearly as interesting, their movements lacking your grace, your tastes. As they come to know you they will be continually impressed in all that you do, all that you can do. And they see the goodness in you that they just don’t see in the world around them.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction without action is just that, attraction. Many chicks are attracted to me but I never get to go out with any because I never take any action.

Originality creates attraction. I'm not going to tell you to be yourself but I will advice you not to be someone else.

Always remember. Unless you are on the scale of 10 in terms of look not everyone will be attracted to you. What I'm saying is don't spend tons of dollars on clothes but spend tons of time on improving yourself because your personality will create the attraction more than your $200 shoes!~

intel123

Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
yeah spend money on clothes

personally i like dkny, armani exchange, guess, abercrombie and fitch

make sure u smell good too. get the colgone "gucci" its really good

gucci is the **** !!!

&&&&

gucci envey

all the girls love it !!!!

dolce & gabano

alfred dunhill --- the red bottle

issey miyakey _ top notch

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
sex appeal:

working out, looking good, dressing nice, smelling good..style, confidence, bad boy attitude.

jdawgmcb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypnose Homme is also a very good cologne

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main thing that gets you attraction is your personality... If you convey you have an attractive personality, thats all that really matters.

Make sure your clothes match your personality/identity... Don't just dress nice, Dress to convey who you are. But of course make it a nice you. :)

like stated earlier, Story telling, cold-reads, role playing etc... All those things help convey your personality very quickly, which in turn create attraction very quickly.

.....Confidence, Alpha, Funny, Social Intelligence, Strength (internal), Child like behavior (playful).... These are attractive personality traits that I would develop stronger. Its simply becoming a better you.

Don't become attractive, be attractive.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks guys, i made things a bit to complicated and forgot about the basics. I will use this thread has a reminder if a forget again. Thanks for the advice on colgone and clothes as well, I already bought some nice clothes and i am starting to not wear all the nike crap. I also totally understand what ur saying potato, i have started dance lessons, starting to learn how to play pool, akidio started just recently and a few things i am going to sign on in january and feburary, heck i might even take up the guitar.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is created by the multitudes of techniques and methods that are here on sosuave in addition to what attractive qualities you may have..

Negs, charm, push-pull, c+f, dominance...etc.

Anything that removes a person's validation in a fun and playful way creates attraction toward you....this is a good question,...pretty much a huge part of the dj bible is dedicated to this if you haven't got the idea...

Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
wear an Armani suit and get a porsche.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-AXTx4PcKI

No, pvzzy is for closer. I like your sig file movie. Powerful. Now apply that to the game style that I teach. I have NO sympathy for losers. I only want to work with men who are ready to step it up and do the work!

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Nearly everything posted above is a shortcut or a gimmick which doesn't change your inner self which is where the problem is.

Ask yourself why you end up as "friends" with the women you have been attracted to, or at least this one.

All the advice in the world will not do you a bit of good because it will only address the symptoms, not the cause.

Analogy: Painting over rust will not remove the rust, but it will just hide the rust temporarily, and the rust will continue to spread while it is hidden and will eventually become exposed again but even more so.

This is one of the reasons I'm against many of the various seduction "methods" out there because they don't address the cause, just the symptoms.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
DJ1234 said:
Attraction is created by the multitudes of techniques and methods that are here on sosuave in addition to what attractive qualities you may have..

Negs, charm, push-pull, c+f, dominance...etc.

Anything that removes a person's validation in a fun and playful way creates attraction toward you....this is a good question,...pretty much a huge part of the dj bible is dedicated to this if you haven't got the idea...
I couldn't disagree more with what you stated above which I bolded.

Lowering someone's value to raise your own value is about as AFC as it gets.

People who actually are "High Value" don't need to demonstrate it, or "Neg" or anything else.

They can demonstrate High Value without saying a word.

People with Low Value tend to resort to tricks and tactics and "Negs" and other gimmicks to falsely inflate their value.