How do you completly...

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsOnNow said:
I'm not a nice guy, as described as the validation seeking,ass kissing, human doormat type, I'm more a regular guy. As for alpha, it seems some guys already are. you either are or not.

I have trouble valuing myself, I am trying to get over it. I am trying to figure out how too.

I am trying to work up the action/initiative to aproach and get in the field.

It's like I am trying to find that fine tuned way of going for it.
You are not a regular guy. If you were a regular guy, you would have taken my advice. I am not here to act as a guru. When I truly feel like helping someone, I give my most heartfelt advice.

Get out of your head, you cannot do a perfect approach the first time. you need to take it inch by inch, small chunks at a time.

I am not going to argue or motivate you any further. Maybe no one else will either. YOU are the ONLY person that can help yourself right now.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. I have been trying to help myself. But something is and has been holding me back. I haven't started, even since I first found this site years ago, to do it all little by little and improve myself. That's why I feel so behind.

TheEdgeOf

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine her in her underwear... wait...

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember that in 5 years she'll be fat and ugly with 3 kids.

Seriously, in 5 years nobody is going to give a **** about the hottest girl at the club who is getting all the attention.