Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you communicate with non-talkative girls?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that I'm a very charismatic guy and when I engage women in conversation, I can really make the chemistry happen. But a lot of the time I come across girls who are hard work and don't know how to hold a conversation.

Usually, if a girl is hard to talk to and has no depth, I just next her and figure it's not worth my time. But some of these girls are hot, their actions indicate high interest and would be awesome to bang.

So how do you escalate with a girl who has nothing to talk about and is unable to keep a conversation flowing? It's just one of those barriers I've never attempted to overcome or worked out how.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't, those are lost causes. All they have are looks, nothing else. I seriously doubt they are worth the trouble, honestly....Lamborghinis without engines.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
You can't, those are lost causes. All they have are looks, nothing else. I seriously doubt they are worth the trouble, honestly....Lamborghinis without engines.
That's always been my attitude too, but I'm often finding that despite the awkward date or texts, these girls are some of the most interested and I might be missing out on some great sex. These bimbos are usually the hottest too - dolled up, fake t1ts, great shape.

I just wonder how most guys go about scoring with these chicks.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to engage these girls? You simply employ incremental amounts of kino while taking the lead in the conversation. For instance, you can accuse her of being a German spy, given that she is quiet while simultaneously intriguing. When delivered in a tone of playfulness and wit, these relaxed conversations give your target room to let her inhibitions loose. Some women simply do not have the social skills to sustain a conversation, even if they are interested in you. Put simply, they are female AFCs (with the only difference that they may be physically attractive). On the other hand, there also women who do not have much to offer beyond physical attractiveness and rely on their looks for social affiliation; pay keen attention to these subtle differences.

When in doubt, simply follow the above. If things are still not going as well as you would like, considering pursuing other prospects.

Keep being money,

-R

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Let It Alone

Jariel said:
So how do you escalate with a girl who has nothing to talk about and is unable to keep a conversation flowing? It's just one of those barriers I've never attempted to overcome or worked out how.
You don't. Baby girl isn't trying to f*ck with you. Find chicks with minimum conversational skills.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I had a date with a "non-talkative" girl last night......it's rough.

Chick just didn't talk that much. I know you can't have long,drawn out silences going on,so I talked just to fill space. It wasn't like that the whole date,she got a little talkative over dinner,but afterwards,just here and there.

It was kinda uncomfortable at times....I'd ask her a question,and she'd just sit there and smile. Generally,I'd just chalk it up to low/no interest,but this was our SECOND date.

Also,we kissed and made out. I also pulled one of her boobs out and sucked on it,sooo...you'd think there was SOME interest there.

Just wish she'd talk more.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
That's always been my attitude too, but I'm often finding that despite the awkward date or texts, these girls are some of the most interested and I might be missing out on some great sex. These bimbos are usually the hottest too - dolled up, fake t1ts, great shape.

I just wonder how most guys go about scoring with these chicks.
Dolled up, fake t!ts, plastic surgery lips, you forgot no brain. That's why they lack conversational skills.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of people including myself it takes time and getting to know the other person before any real conversation can ensue.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just plow. She might be shy or intimidated by you. If that's the case, just try to get her to calm down. That means BE NICE lol. Believe it or not, women have insecurities and shyness as well.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I know a chick like this that attends the dances I go to. She asks me to dance a few times every time she sees me. She smiles a lot during the dances. But she doesn't say anything. She's a low 8 in looks, but very, very quiet. Trying to talk to her is like talking to the wall lol. Even with her gfs, she doesn't say too much.

I can understand being introverted. I am myself. But introverts actually like to talk -one on one. So it's kind of weird. Although it is kind of hot to dance in silence :). The other 90 percent of women chew my ear off with fluff talk while dancing which is distracting lol.

But, ultimately, I don't have any tips for handling really, really quiet women.

What I will say is that I'm reluctant to jump on the "low interest" team. I think it is quite possible for a super quiet chick to be attracted to you.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I know a chick like this that attends the dances I go to. She asks me to dance a few times every time she sees me. She smiles a lot during the dances. But she doesn't say anything. She's a low 8 in looks, but very, very quiet. Trying to talk to her is like talking to the wall lol. Even with her gfs, she doesn't say too much.

I can understand being introverted. I am myself. But introverts actually like to talk -one on one. So it's kind of weird.

I don't have any tips for handing on this type of female.
Get her number and text/Facebook her. That might be a more comfortable medium for her.

As I said, I think for these girls, you have to be "nice" per se. Not in a chumpy way, but in a strong, masculine way.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I think it's fair to say that I'm a very charismatic guy and when I engage women in conversation, I can really make the chemistry happen. But a lot of the time I come across girls who are hard work and don't know how to hold a conversation.

Usually, if a girl is hard to talk to and has no depth, I just next her and figure it's not worth my time. But some of these girls are hot, their actions indicate high interest and would be awesome to bang.

Most who show "interest" and don't talk much may not be truly interested but for attention and may talk like crazy with some other dude or even their friends. But...

If hot AND you are 100% POSITIVE there's interest in you on their part but they aren't talkative it's most likely due to:

They are insecure and have only "communicated" with the opposite sex through their looks alone leading to their insecurity. (They only see guys as wanting them as fvck toys their whole lives).

You communicate with escalation and touch as well as more "telling them what to do". "come here" etc.

They also might be shy and if hot are used to only being felt up grabbed, kissed etc. so their "learned" communication "skills" are only "spoken" by them standing or sitting there expecting a dude to either do all the talking and then feeling them up etc.

Which most likely equals to them being fvcked in the head. So tread carefully.

There are cases of extremely hot chicks who are shy and are actually not bad chicks at all. Nothing like the above I'd mentioned. Maybe raised very strict or traditional especially if both parents have the same exact background or were born elsewhere but moved here even though their children were born here. (I know a lot of people of various ethnic backgrounds who the parents are both Italian, Portugese, Black, Hispanic etc. and they raise the kids properly.)

One example is a chick I know who's hot as hell. Portugese chick I think like 23-24years old. Legs azz face everything fine. Chick is a sweet heart. Word is she's a virgin too. A few dudes have talked about her and all know she's very quiet until she get's to know you.

I know her from just talking to her and her hot cousin who both work at my part time. Once they get to know you they talk like normal. So it depends.

You might want to ask what nationality they are and if their parents were born here etc. to start off and probe what kind of chick she most likely is.

If the parents are strict, if the parents came from overseas, etc. She may have been raised properly and by strict parents and is shy but also has her morals/religion (not bible thumping whackos. Just church going Catholic etc.) drilled in by her parents etc. so even if she likes you she's "afraid" or doesn't want to appear like some slvt with whatever was instilled in her mind by a good upbringing. These same chicks if hot get hit on a lot so they are also the types to be suspicious even if they like you that you aren't some dirtball like the rest.

They may open up eventually and go further if they like you enough and feel they can trust you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'm not talking about any specific girl here, but the types I mean are the ones who are obviously very interested, who call me up at night when drunk or text me at 3 in the morning, or who tell their friends about me or will text me even after I've stopped messaging them. Or sometimes they actually ask me on a date.

But these same girls, when on a date have nothing to contribute to a conversation. You ask them what movies or music they're into and they'll reply "anything really". You ask what they've got planned for the weekend/week and they'll reply "nothing much" and it's so difficult to make small talk. I just wondered if anyone has any ideas how to engage these women. I'm sure if I talked about soaps, reality TV or celebrity gossip they'll have plenty to say, but I'm not watching all that rubbish just for a conversation topic.

The shy thing definitely rings true with a lot of girls. Many of the dates I've been on (including a few recent ones) have started out very awkward. They seem very aloof, to the point where I feel their interest is absolute zero. They get flustered, won't make eye contact, shirk from any flirting...but then once you engage in conversation, they relax, their whole body language and behaviour change and open up and by the end of the night I'm kissing or banging them. But to get to that stage, I wrap them up in conversation and let it flow naturally.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not every woman has a passion contrary to what you might think. Wait maybe you are right. Could it be getting a guy who's sex crazed to come on a forum and inquire how to work hard to get inside her million dollar vadge, lol. There's more to life that trying to hit it. If a woman can't even have a decent conversation move on please. If you think your problem is fvcking her wait till you do all that work to fvck her and then the awkward silence and forced conversation or YES Woman (overly agreeable) boring behavior that follows next. Then she'll expect you to commit to her or treat her like she's special. Why just because she's beautiful and thinks she's doing you a favor by letting you hit it. "How can I get a boring girl because she's hot and I can fvck her?" SMH!

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have met my share of these kind of girls. what worked with them was a little extra protective dominance. just tell them what to do. they usually do it.
there was one who almost never talks, it is a challenge to even make her answer a yes/no question. what i do, i take the lead, and she follows me like a sheep.
of course, they are as boring as a blank cd, they are rarely more than a human version of a rubber doll even if they put out. at least this is my experience.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
a lot of the time I come across girls who are hard work and don't know how to hold a conversation.
Not your fault. Cant play if the pieces arent on the table.

In saying that though, its pretty obvious you have to get her to lead the conversation as shes not going to hold yours. I still remember the time I sat down to lunch with one of my old bosses for the first time, it was for some special occasion cant remember what. He was in his 70s (months from retirement when I came along), very popular, helpful and socialable person. I was at the ripe old age of 19 so as you can imagine the culture and shared experience void was immense. So what do you think is the first thing he asked me?

So, what are your interests?

I almost felt like I was going to explode from my chair in excitement with this shocked look on my face ready to spill my guts out. First time anyone asked me that so hit all the harder. This is my best opener for a date, use it wisely. Works universally really.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're forgetting something important. Who cares about her? You have the wrong mentality - you are trying to make her "open up" or "like you".

Did you enjoy the date? It sounds like you didn't because you're here complaining about her. If you didn't have a good time, don't subject yourself to that again! It's her loss.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

many people say that a conversation is supposed to be a two way street but yet it seems most girls expect the guy to keep the conversation alive, prevent awkward silences and pauses