Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you choose? and avoid commiting too soon??

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, im kinda dating this girl at the mo HB6.7 “great figure with massive tits” and there’s another girl that likes me and I think she’s pretty good looking HB8.5 the hb8.5 is fit but seems a bit dull where the HB6.7 has a better personality. I can’t decide what to go for, “the arm piece girl” or the “personality girl”???

But my main question is how can I keep the HB6.5’s interest without committing to anything… while trying to figure out which girl I like the most.

Are there any excuses I can use? Would it be a good Idea to say “I think we should just be friends for now?” Problem with that is she might go off a get herself a boyfriend… I need some sort of phrase that says “yes, your fit and I really like you but there’s this fitter girl the I’m seeing at the moment so I’ll just wait and see what she say’s if it’s a “no-go” then sure I’ll go out with you” but without upsetting her and making her feel like she’s second best.

I don’t really know the HB8.5 that well and am hoping to discover a cool personality underneath. But I need more time.

What’s a guy to do????

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats wrong with casually dating both? Get to know them each better and then decide. As long as you are up front with the girls that you are not exclusive yet.

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, thats what id like to do,

but how can i be upfront about telling them that i dont want to be exclusive just yet when they ask? what would i say? also i want to phrase it in a way so that i can go back to either one, if it dosent work out with the one i choose.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean "personality" girl - you said she has "massive tits" - if she's got an okay face and big ass titties, I'd take her over an HB8 that just has average or lesser ones. Bigger boobs always wins.

I think you know what to do cause you basically answered your own questions in your post, if you forgot.. read your own post again.

el torro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys haven’t posted for a while but I’ve been pretty busy ;-)

just a little recap on my situation, basically I kind of went for the girl that I thought had more personality and bigger t*t’s so yeah things are going great we went for coffee for the first date it was just to meet up and have a chat to get a general idea of what each other was like so there was no Kino, second date was a game of Poole in which I was able to introduce some Kino and appeal to her competitive nature, which enables me to be ****y and funny, then the last date was at the cinema, lots of Kino, loads in fact, we went to play Poole after we saw the film but she wanted to sort something out back home before we go, so we popped back to hers for a bit because she lives nearby ………we didn’t go back to play Poole that evening lol. ;-)

So anyway, this has been going of for about a month or so and I feel I’ve been in control all the way and its great, I can almost predict her every move. She wants to move the relationship further and I’ve kind of agreed by saying we both commit to not seeing other people but to just take things slow and see where we end up.

But anyway, my problem now is that I’ve never been in a proper long term relationship, I have these urges to go all AFC again because I feel it’ll be accepted now and she wont mind, my smarter side say “NO!!!! treat em’ mean keep em’ keen”
So what’s a guy to do now, is it ok to go AFC occasionally once in a while? Also I’ve noticed that I’m not coming out with the same amount of C&F material as I used to. I think maybe because I’m not in the same mind frame

Also,
Is there a board that deals with LTR or should I just carry on here?

Basically what I want to know is, does what you can learn here only get you to where I’m at now or can this info still be used in a LTR?

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha man this is too funny. I just came across your post today and it just so happens that I just did my own little thing on this just last night. See there was this girl that was interested in me, but she saw that I wasn't quite making myself exclusive to her so she thought I was a player and stopped talking to me.

So as a guy that hates to waste his time, you need to think of it like this. If you are initially attracted to a girl, but aren't sure if a relationship will come out of it then why would you want to waste the time it takes to figure that out when you could have used that time finding someone else who'd fit the picture. If that's a bit confusing then hear this, the best time to become committed is when you feel that you have a very good idea of the kind of person they are and are still attracted to them.

In regards to how to tell them, try this. A mature man does not cheat once he is committed and if he is feeling the temptation he either has to ask himself if the relationship should continue or if there's any chance at fixing it. Otherwise, dump the girl first before going to a new girl. Now with that said you need to tell them that you are looking for a relationship. That the end result is finding someone that you're the most attracted to after getting to know them. This way, you end up getting a relationship in the end that you'll be HAPPY with. Not only that, but you'll have the chance before hand to have sexual relations with the girls that are looking for the same thing.

Think of the bachelor and how he has so many many girls who have the chance to be with him. He is the selector and chooses the woman that he wants the most. It's the same thing here, only the girls may or may not realize that they're competing for your companionship. So its up to you to select the one that you'd want the most in the end. They need to feel that they have to work hard to be the one to get you because they're thinking that they want to be the girl that gets you, not the other ones. You then weed out the unworthy girls and keep the best ones.

Later,
Jim

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by el torro
Basically what I want to know is, does what you can learn here only get you to where I’m at now or can this info still be used in a LTR?
It never ends man. This forum turns you into the kind of man you'll want to be all the time. In the end some guys revert to their AFCish ways because they allowed the girl to control them. Usually because the guy isn't prepared to walk away.

If you let the girl think that she can control you or be disrespectful to you, then you'll never be able to stand up for yourself later on.

You never want to let your feelings control you either. Bravery is acting when you're scared to act. Confidence means being fully committed when going to act. Patience means to know exactly when to act even when you feel you can't wait. And being AFC means thinking that you don't have to posess any of those things and can get away with it.