Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you build sexual attraction?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been having a problem lately with the women I’m meeting. I have no problems cold approaching them, getting their phone #’s, texting and banter. They all like me and even initiate hanging out with me. The problem is that I have about 20 girls phone #’s in my phone and none of them want to **** me or are sexually attracted. It’s kinda cool that I’m seen hanging out with 5-10 hot chicks at the bar every weekend, but I’m trying to get laid here. This is how I figured it out. If I would invite them over to my house to have dinner with me they always flake. (I’m guessing they know it’s a date) If I invite them out to the bar they never flake. (I’m guessing there’s no pressure, in public, just as friends) All we do is hang out and have a good time, it never gets physical. The only escalation I can get is high 5’s, hugs, and an occasional kiss on the cheek. What can I do different from the beginning of the cold approach to increase the sexual attraction? Or am I not getting any attraction at all? How can I fix this problem. I’m getting frustrated!!!

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual attration is usually caused by sexual tension as what we usually refer to it as. Probly one of the only other ways a chick would be sexually attracted would be if you were gorgious six pack tanned oiled up with a huge D**k ect but not as easily as a male towards a female. But we don't focus on that. I suggest you do some research and youtube how to buils sexual tension and see what you get. Tension can be built by jokes inuendos and physical movment body language. I will get back to you on this subject.
I hope some other guys add to this.
Congradulations, you sound like you have your approach game sorted, you are one step ahead of some of us on here.
Slick..

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick Rick-NZ said:
Probly one of the only other ways a chick would be sexually attracted would be if you were gorgious six pack tanned oiled up with a huge D**k ect
I have a huge **** but telling them usually gets me a slap :D

JYW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual jokes...I try to incorporate sex into the conversation if I really want to bag a girl. Sometimes they mention it first, which shows me that they're REALLY interested. That's one idea.

Another idea is to physically escalate. Handholding, LONG hugs, kisses.

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tortendieb said:
I have a huge **** but telling them usually gets me a slap :D
Hahaha whata larf. Perhaps you should buy them dinner first lol.
Sorry thevilittletroll havn't hada chance to pull up some stuff for you yet.
Slick..

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
work out
women love muscles, seeing a dude with nice arms and pecks to a women is like us seeing a woman with a nice rack and a small waist and a perfect ass-sexual attraction

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
irocknike23 said:
work out
women love muscles, seeing a dude with nice arms and pecks to a women is like us seeing a woman with a nice rack and a small waist and a perfect ass-sexual attraction
thats all you got it is "work out?" sorry dude but that has nothing to do with game. i'm looking for real tips and techniques not just "hey get better looking" i thought you guys were better than that.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must talk about sex. Very few times will the girl initiate it.

Htienvu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
thats all you got it is "work out?" sorry dude but that has nothing to do with game. i'm looking for real tips and techniques not just "hey get better looking" i thought you guys were better than that.
Actually mate what he's saying is partly true, also use jokes and kino to create sexual tension as well. Everyone contributes tips differently, don't criticize people for trying to help you.

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thevilittletroll said:
you asked what builds sexual attraction so i answered.

if your built, some girls will want to fvuck the **** out of you before you guys even talk to each other