Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you benefit from your good body?

Peter89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lifting weights seriously for a little more than a year, and my fatpercent is very low.

Do you guys have any ideas on how to benefit from a good body? (of course thinking about how to get girls with it..). And yes, I know that a good body won't do it all by itself. But never mind that, I can handle the other parts for now.. :p

In what ways would you try to benefit from it? Would you talk much about training in public, or would you not talk about it at all? Would you ask girls more often to go swimming and stuff like that?

Just trying to get ideas.. Let's be creative! ;)

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, for me it's all about not being intimidated by girls. I am still very skinny and some (well, most :rolleyes: ) girls are bigger than me - in the end I feel intimidated and can't focus on the game.

And no, I wouldn't talk in public about me working out. It would eventually come of as bragging.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking how to show off?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I don't usually answer these threads but for what it's worth ..

Unless you meet a girl in the gym (so she's obviously into working out) don't talk about training or your workouts, because frankly she probably wouldn't be interested. It should be obvious that you work out (like for example, when you have a bigger chest than she does) so that speaks for itself; just don't give the impression that training is your life (which it shouldn't be) otherwise she'll suspect that you're more interested in yourself than in her.

By no means an absolute but something to consider.

(Most girls hate a show off, too. Real men don't show off, because they don't have to.)

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i just make jokes like... "check the gunshow baby" ill flex a bi and kiss it. then tell her to kiss it. yes i have done this and yes she did kiss it. and yes we were making out so it was fun.

i dont brag to people or anything because im not big, but i am cut and you can tell i lift.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only "monster" part of my body is my quads so I usually have shorts and pull them up, put my leg behind my neck and kiss my thigh and ask her to kiss it.. and when she does I say... "Hey baby.. why don't you try kissing just a little bit higher" :up:

I've noticed that most women get ****ing turned on if you like pick them up and then carry them of to bed and tossing them on it... one of the exes told me she got really horny when I tossed her around during lovemaking... well I don't mean picking her up in one hand and throwing her over the shoulder.. I am talking about like taking charge.. =)

I usually wear half tight stuff.. not overly tight like a flexgay as we call them in sweden... but tight enough to show the muscle... and don't talk about your trainign unless you finally hit that squat PR you always wanted.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive pretty much benefitted from training because I can carry a ****load of groceries from the store back to my house.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
The only "monster" part of my body is my quads so I usually have shorts and pull them up, put my leg behind my neck and kiss my thigh and ask her to kiss it.. and when she does I say... "Hey baby.. why don't you try kissing just a little bit higher" :up:

I've noticed that most women get ****ing turned on if you like pick them up and then carry them of to bed and tossing them on it... one of the exes told me she got really horny when I tossed her around during lovemaking... well I don't mean picking her up in one hand and throwing her over the shoulder.. I am talking about like taking charge.. =)

I usually wear half tight stuff.. not overly tight like a flexgay as we call them in sweden... but tight enough to show the muscle... and don't talk about your trainign unless you finally hit that squat PR you always wanted.
Try this.

Show them a nice, mature ost. Make them sniff it. Capture the scent.

Always works.

Peter89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm.. just to clear that one up; I wasn't talking about talking about training *with* the girls, but talking about it with the guys you train with *while* girls are nearby.. :p But never mind, I figure it's stupid.. hehe.

EDIT: I usually wear tight clothes. Not so tight that they are gay-like, but tight enough to make it obvious I'm working out..

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Ive pretty much benefitted from training because I can carry a ****load of groceries from the store back to my house.
Lol, right on, man.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
That's the same thing my friends realize when we are out to buy stuff together. :) Seems like I end up carrying the stuff a little too often.

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Peter89
Hm.. just to clear that one up; I wasn't talking about talking about training *with* the girls, but talking about it with the guys you train with *while* girls are nearby..
I believe girls don't want guys who work out. Girls want guys who were born with the perfect body :D
So don't talk about it, but be a strong person in all aspects.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by C00L
i just make jokes like... "check the gunshow baby" ill flex a bi and kiss it. then tell her to kiss it. yes i have done this and yes she did kiss it. and yes we were making out so it was fun.

i dont brag to people or anything because im not big, but i am cut and you can tell i lift.
LOL, that is exactly what I do and it works! And same as you, I am not too big either. Probably about 160lbs, or 75kgs.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
LOL, that is exactly what I do and it works! And same as you, I am not too big either. Probably about 160lbs, or 75kgs.
I got hungry just looking at your weight, someone get me a steak!

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
Yeah Im 75kgs too, girls go crazy about the muscles of my underarms, they squeeze it like I do boobys and it gives me a reason to touch some ass without any trouble. I actually did this next to my girlfriend and she just laughed.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i get rejected by a slim hot girl then people say i got rejected no more because she is out of my league but because she is imitated by my bigger tits -->true story!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yes, I know that a good body won't do it all by itself.
You'd be surprised. I work out at my former university, and it's a total chick gym. 2 squat cages, 1 decline bench, 1 incline bench, 1 military press bench, 3 flat benches. The rest is all machines and elipticals. It sounds like a good place to pick up, but it's actually a great place to work out at too, since none of the guys do squats or deadlifts, so it's easy to get a cage. Anyway I'm getting sidetracked.

I also swim there. At that pool, I never made *1* approach, yet I've met and went out with many girls from there, including one of the gym administrators. If they want your body, they will do all the work (especially if there is competition around them). Also, there's the word of mouth. If one girl has seen you shirtless, then all her gym girlfriends have seen you shirtless.

My advice. Don't make a big deal out of it. If you're swimming and girls come up to you, or you go up to them, don't bring attention to your body. They know it's there, they obviously like it, play it cool. Talk about her, get to know her. Be confident and normal, don't be a ****y guy trying hard to impress, because those are dime-a-dozen. What I'm saying is, don't qualify yourself to HER, make her qualify herself to YOU.

And for the love of god, if you're doing heavy compound lifts, wear some layers to keep your body warm and increase blood circulation. Don't be one of those clowns who gets injured because he did squats / deadlifts in a wifebeater and shorts. Save that for when you do your dumbbell kickbacks haha (WA will appreciate this one)

ShyRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
And for the love of god, if you're doing heavy compound lifts, wear some layers to keep your body warm and increase blood circulation.
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh so that's why everyone at my gym kills the sweat pants and shirts. I thought it would be kinda retarted if they wanted to keep their BF% low by sweating from lifts. But then i thought it was some kinda style saying yah im so huge i don't even have to show it.

its all coming together
anyways fvck all the other beniftes to working out when their is only one that matters. Getting as much testostorone in your system as possible. The gyals can smell it.