Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you become sexual after not being sexual in the beginning?

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i met a girl 2 weeks ago after school and we talked a little. we have small talk now and then but i was never sexual with her. how do i start being more sexual without coming off too strong/weird?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up man. From my experience, the first you got to realize is that your going to have risk there possibly being an awkward moment. But to start, start giving her more kino. Flirt with her more, give her more sexual eye contact. This will create a more sexual vibe. Then do more and more of it as time goes on :)

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her slowly with a deep sexual voice. Drop subtle hints you wanna bang her brains out, if ur gonna touch her, touch her on the shoulder / upper arm to begin with and lastly, remember that hesitation leads to masturbation.

E

Energizer

You can't.

If the sexual attraction and chemistry is there at the beginning, it won't be there through the middle and at the end (obviously). These human traits are natural and cannot be 'faked'.

E

Energizer

2Pac_Makaveli said:
you can fake this, my friend. See the DJ Bible for best results.
You can fake being sexual, that's in no doubt, but you cannot fake sexual chemistry, it's either there or it isn't. Sex is more than just being physical, the best sex I've had is when there was a strong sense of sexual chemistry between me and the girl.

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl made a lot of physical contact when we first met but i had my eye on another girl at the time so i didnt kino back. stupid i know but the more i get to know this girl the more i like her and i wanna do something about it. im worried it'll be weird to start being more sexual because i wasnt in the beginning but she was

2Pac_Makaveli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Better be quick about it, shes probably put you into her "friend" category already which means you'll never have sex.

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
2Pac_Makaveli said:
Better be quick about it, shes probably put you into her "friend" category already which means you'll never have sex.
i thought i was friend zoned too but one of her friends came up to me last week and was like "you know so and so has a crush on u right?"

i guess she stopped touching me like before because she doesn't think i like her?

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
iCatch said:
this girl made a lot of physical contact when we first met but i had my eye on another girl at the time so i didnt kino back. stupid i know
That was such a lame excuse dude. Accept the fact you fvcked up on first down. Now you got two more tries before you punt this chick.

iCatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
SuavePlaya said:
That was such a lame excuse dude. Accept the fact you fvcked up on first down. Now you got two more tries before you punt this chick.
i dont really understand wut ur saying lol. are you saying i still have a chance or is my chance lost

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo iCatch.

Don't listen to the chumps above, (but for Meta and Jose). I used to be one of those guys. KJs.

I just sitting here with a sore nut from getting it sucked a bit too hard the other night (thems the problems you have when you get out off the web) and this mild discomfort got me thinking about the entire PU scene and I'd thought I'd pop in and see whats happening.

Not a lots changed.

Anyhoo...

You ARE always in the game. It doesn't matter how hard you've f*cked up or how long you've known the chick without being sexual. Everyday is a fresh start. Do as Meta says. If not then follow Jose advice.

She wants ya. You want her. Go for it.

JJ

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was explaining to you in football terms, but you were too slow to get it. I said stop making excuses for yourself and that you should accept you fvcked up once. Now you can either redeem yourself by making your move or just forget about her period make your choice. A chick can't read your mind so when you act coy she thinks you just arent interested in her and you don't want that to happen right. It doesn't matter what move you make as long as it is real not something someone told you to do. It's funny a black chick in my human sexuality class told me she calls a pvssy a jay jay what a coincidence I saw your name.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
You can't.

If the sexual attraction and chemistry is there at the beginning, it won't be there through the middle and at the end (obviously). These human traits are natural and cannot be 'faked'.
I don't get it. Things are never set in stone. People re-evaluate ALL THE TIME.

To the OP: Do it slow. Get comfortable with it and yourself. You can't force it, and you can't fake it. So take it slow and gradual.

Following_of_Me

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. You are sexual from the beginning, always make your intents known through the way you act. Don't ever be the guy that gets a girl's "trust" by manipulating her into thinking that you are only interested in being friends, then once she is comfortable revealing you want her sexually. That's not going to win you points.

Fortunately in your case, two weeks is nothing. You still have time. Just start being sexual with her.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the best advice I ever got about being sexual with a women. Let me pass it on to you as best as I understand it.

Instead of sex lets use another topic to get the picture clear. Lets say chess.

So you meet a women and you wonder if she would like to play chess with you? She likes chess and was hoping you would bring it up so she could take out her board and both of you could play.

Some men she is interested in playing chess with and some men she is not. She lets the men bring it up to see where they stand on the whole chess game thing, mainly because if she goes around asking every guy if they like to play chess she could get labeled as a chess master. Besides there are lots of other things to do other than play chess that are equally interesting.

As a guy you HAVE TO let the women know that you have played chess before and will play it again in the future.

Back to sex.

It does not have to be full on sexual comments all the time. She may get the idea that you are sex crazy.

My advice boils down to the following lines. When showing someone your personality, you show them several aspects of who you are. You talk about sports, movies whatever, make a point of sprinkling just a tiny bit of talk about sex in there from time to time.

If she is interested in PLAYING, she will pick up on it and she will know that it is a topic that you are not afraid of.

This is what people mean when they say, be sexual. Occasionally crack a joke that is sexual. Talk about boobs. Tell her you thought someone was sexy then drop the conversation. Things like that. Keep it light and funny.

The most successful guys I have ever seen will always get into sex talk before too long.

Open that topic with her.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know where you are coming from dude, you are trying to jump the gap from simple chitchat to sexual innuendo.

I've done this with using puns and sexual jokes. You have to have some value with the lady, or you will come off as a perverted dipsh_t or loser. there will be sort of a "moment of truth" where her response will let you know if she is diggin it. if you get the approval, game on! Sounds like you do have the value, so now you just gotta step up the game.

examples from a chic I am gaming-

she asks me if i noticed her new hair color. at first i gave a boring answer "no, what's different?" then, i went for it and asked her if she dyes it just "on top" with a smirk on my face. she laughs and pinches my cheeks.

her friend says "don't try to **** my friend!" in a semi-serious tone, i reply "she's trying to **** me!" shrugging my shoulders and smirking. she laughs and hits me on the arm.

jokes like this and kino, turn bland conversations into fun and bring out the sexual tension between people.

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hover411 said:
I know where you are coming from dude, you are trying to jump the gap from simple chitchat to sexual innuendo.

I've done this with using puns and sexual jokes. You have to have some value with the lady, or you will come off as a perverted dipsh_t or loser. there will be sort of a "moment of truth" where her response will let you know if she is diggin it. if you get the approval, game on! Sounds like you do have the value, so now you just gotta step up the game.

examples from a chic I am gaming-

she asks me if i noticed her new hair color. at first i gave a boring answer "no, what's different?" then, i went for it and asked her if she dyes it just "on top" with a smirk on my face. she laughs and pinches my cheeks.

her friend says "don't try to **** my friend!" in a semi-serious tone, i reply "she's trying to **** me!" shrugging my shoulders and smirking. she laughs and hits me on the arm.

jokes like this and kino, turn bland conversations into fun and bring out the sexual tension between people.
any more examples of the sexual innedo or talk . i love to hear em.