Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you become more ballsy?

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok this might sound funny but how do you grow your own balls? How many times have you been in situations where you instantly say to yourself, "Man if I had the balls to do that, I would!!" Balls this Balls that where have our own balls gone to??

We encounter fear all the time and no doubt hesitate to the point where you back off. Sometimes you get so nervous you about to die of a heart attack and sh*t yourself. I know there is no magic pill to this but somewhere on this forum or somewhat locked inside some hardcore bast*rd's head to be picked, courage can be harvested to become....yes....BALLSY.

Anyways guys is there any taker's on this topic or has it been covered somewhere on this forum?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to do it. If you sit there and say "I'm gonna approach her" but don't, then you're obviously not as 'ballsy' as you thought you were. Nobody here can say "take 5 deep breaths, snap your left fingers together twice, nod 4 times and go talk to her - guaranteed balls". If you want something bad enough, you'll do it...

The only reason you don't approach someone you're attracted to (other than if she has a bodybuilding boyfriend on her side) is because you're afraid. Plain and simple. Either overcome it or don't - the only person who stands to lose or benefit is you.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^

He's right.

You just have to do it. Don't think about it or you won't do it. The more you try to get ready to do it, the less chance you will have of actually following through with it.

What do you have to lose? Get shut down, get laid, or regret never trying. One of these WILL happen.

Weigh it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simple!

you get kicked in the balls by chicks or people in general enough

and you will start being more ballsy .

you will stand up for yourself and stop being a doormat.

you will also feel a little braver and more self confident after you do it so many times.

nw1512

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine you have to carry them everywhere you go in a wheelbarrow.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tonight I finally kiss (well is kinda turned out to be a disaster) a girl who I've liked on the side for over 2 years. I wanted to fully kiss her but turned into a silly peck.

But it was a fear I had to conquer. Whether I lose or not (a loss by the way) it gives me a smidgen of courage nonetheless.

Anyways, I shall do more things I used to be scared of doing.

Ragin_Asian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I posted on this...

Last week I sorta conquered my lil fear of height by going rock climbing on an artificial platform (about 10-15 tall)...not only I climbed it but I climbed it around 10 more times and as fast as I can and jumping off after ringing the bell.

But I injured my back and now seeing a chiropractor and physio lol. But it was all good and it gave me the buzz I've been longing for. (By the way isnt that true that if everytime you win something, your testosterone level goes up?)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ballsy is really nothing more than being willing to act out on your feelings.

You feel attracted to a woman, the ballsy person approaches.
A woman pulls shady behavior, the ballsy person sees this and puts her in her place or drops her like trash... whichever he feels necessary.
A man calls you out... the ballsy person accepts the challenge in the best way he sees fit.

In other words, it's feeling what you likely would call fear, and uses that fear to push him towards what he wants by confronting it.

Keep in mind, every time you cringe from fear, the fear doesn't go away, but gets stronger.

I've been roofing lately, and I recently ended up on a job where the pitch of the roof was more steep than I'd ever worked before. Granted, it's a little easier to conquer a fear when you've got the rope holding you back... but quitting is not an option, and everything has to get done. Does being a roofer make me ballsy, no, but the fact that I push through the fear of falling off and get the job done as quickly as it can get done.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not confidence
It's not state of mind
It's not even having a "not caring attitude"

You see all the personality traits we see in "ballsy" people aren't the CAUSE of their ballsiness. Those traits are actually the PRODUCT.

What is the cause? ACTION.
TAKE ACTION and then these personality traits will start to appear.

ACTION precludes the PERSONALITY in this case.

You don't need to grow nuts...you just need to be scared as **** while you start doing things that make you "ballsy". Eventually you won't be scared as **** anymore, it'll just be who you are.

Take action.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-Ragin_Asian-

Learn how to CONTROL YOUR STATE. Cold approaches become a breeze.