Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you "ask" her to check in a hotel with you?

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, djs.

it's been a while. i've been successful with women but there's one thing that eludes me.

usually, i'd get girls and they'd come inside my room with me but there are times when i wouldn't be alone in the house. that's where things change.

so how do you "ask" a girl to check in a hotel with you?

this most especially troubles me when i'm out partying at night. say i've had established rapport and all that. but i'm having trouble. i don't know how.

my experiences have been limited to being in my house. i'd like to experience checkin' in a motel/hotel or something.

how do you do that in a convo? thanks for the replies.

p.s. i don't have a car. so taking a cab is basically the option. how should convos go when you're in a cab too?

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just go "lets go get a room together at the hotel" and she'll either agree and go with you or she'll be uncomfortable about it. either way just be patient about it and she'll eventually succumb to your wishes...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...I usually just say "do you wanna go up stairs"...by this point the girl knows where the evening is headed. Asking something like that should be fairly obvious if you understand the climate.

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh also...girls will also go with you inside if you can come up with some legititmate reason for her to go inside with you.