Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you ask a girl for a blow.job?

Couto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's get straight to the point

How do I ask a girl for a blow.job?
Key points

-She's 18
-Inexperienced
-Very high interest
-Got physical with her (she was basically begging for my hand to attached to her ass)
-She got a fat ass son

What are some things I could say to bring up the idea of it or the actual act.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should search there is a topic on this. Basically start kissing and touching her, then move your hand down, unbutton your pants, and say something like "go down on me.. right now".

That's worked for me.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull it out and tell her to get on her knees. How else?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One does not ask for a blow job or anything else sexual for that matter. You tell her

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, if youre a dude who doesnt go down yourself, dont expect girls to be so willing. In my experience, many girls will reciprocate after youve given them a good licking.

Or you can simply say, with a nice sexual tone "I want your mouth on me". Its not pushy or too forward, but its too the point. Ive similarly told girls I wanted to taste them and before you know it, Im neck deep in vagina lolz

Last edited:

Couto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys I have a better idea of how this interaction should go down. Basically be sexually authoritative after making her wet.

If I get blown tomorrow I'll be sure to thank you all.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Send her a nice text message asking if she will please go down on you the next time you see her.

To you noobs who don't know me...jk.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been making out with women before, and if we're on a sofa or something, I might suck on her titties and if I want to get blown, I'll put her hands on my unit and then after a bit I'll basically just move myself and stick it in her mouth. Then she sucks. I haven't done this to too many woman, but I've never been rejected either. One you're making out and she's getting hot, and she has her hands on your unit, you're pretty much in. Try it sometime.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your original question. You ask her with tactful words! Maybe in a setting where sex is not on thge plate you could ask her what she thinks of oral sex as a way to avoid pregnancy. She will likely respond better when there is no pressure for her to actually do it and when the oppertunity arrises (pun intended) she will likely go for it while reminding herself that its the best way to get each other off and avoid getting preggo.

Good luck.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pull it out, and tell her "You have 5 licks/strokes to convince me to let you continue."

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you do is you start making out with her and get hot and heavy and then pull it out and have her stoke it. If she won't do that, forget the BJ. After she does that, you just tell her to suck it a little.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her your nick names lizard tongue and you eat good pusay..lol. no but seriously get her really horny and wet and move her hands to ya cok and if she starts to stroke it, just say "baby I want you to go down on me."

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem with this question is that it suggests a scenario where you are not getting seriously physical already. Which you should. When the clothes come off is the right time to ask for oral sex. She won't give it to you with clothes on while you're eating her handmade hamburgers with all the extras and watching TV, unless it's your birthday. (True story...?)

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
You never ASK a chick to give you a blow job, you tell her to do it. I'm not bragging but as far a getting head from chicks i can clearly say that i'm a master at it, few chicks have been with me who i couldn't get to suck my ****. The key is physical escalation, you kino her to the point where you get her all hot and heavy and then you let her feel how hard your **** is without unzipping your pants, you touch her ***** and start fingering her then switch over to unzipping your pants/ jeans and then you tell her to suck you off for a little bit, if she resists tell her to just put it in her mouth and that all females do it to guys they like, that it's a way a females really shows how much she like a guy and she's down for him a 100%. For me this is what usually works, it doe's work on all girls but on the vast majority it does work.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poke her with your boner and say "suck"