Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you approach?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of new ways to approach even the hottest model girl. I usually ask for the time and if she's interested I can tell by a smile or their eyes light up... But today I thought about approaching and asking directions to the nearest mall. Because they would know, and then it gives them more to talk about, like good shops, etc. Any awesome ways you guys approach?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for the time? Kidding me bro?

The best openers are short and sweet and will make a female giggle. Once she finds you funny, her guard goes down. And that's when you go direct and tell her that you're taking her out for drinks tonight, so what is your number?

When times are desperate and there's nothing witty or humorous to point out, I'll sometimes skip right to the direct method.

But always be direct. Asking for the time or something irrelevant is such a non-masculine move. And she knows it.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Asking for the time? Kidding me bro?

The best openers are short and sweet and will make a female giggle. Once she finds you funny, her guard goes down. And that's when you go direct and tell her that you're taking her out for drinks tonight, so what is your number?

When times are desperate and there's nothing witty or humorous to point out, I'll sometimes skip right to the direct method.

But always be direct. Asking for the time or something irrelevant is such a non-masculine move. And she knows it.
To each their own Bro....I'm not mad. I got this chick naked in my pool and I asked her what time it was ....while I was dressed in my worst jogging gear, full of sweat. She liked that I wasn't hitting on her. And she was preciously sweet. Model ...aspiring...lol. yea be direct, be alpha...obviously...but what are some awesome ways you guys pick up?

myyearofchange

Reaction score
I'm with WC2 on this one. Forget about the random bs questions or finding a reason to approach her. She knows whats going on and the transition from the question to her number is weird.

At this point I'm pretty quick and direct. There are so many girls out there that I don't waste time if they aren't interested. I just ask her what her name is, then I tell her that I think she's pretty and that I want to take her on a date. Almost in those exact words. If she gives me her number, great. If not, that's great too, because now I don't have to waste my time, effort, etc on her and can focus on girls that are interested.

Anyway, to answer your question approaching "even the hottest model girl" the trick is to develop your confidence and self-image (inner game, I guess) to the point that you can approach her and truly feel like you are qualifying her (which comes from developing yourself and knowing you have options). If you approach a girl in complete confidence and stay in control of the situation, meaning that you are the leader, the one that she is looking to, then you set the tone and she'll respond. When you approach like that, it doesn't matter what you say. You'll communicate your attractiveness to her on a deeper level than what words do. Seriously, it's all inner game.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's not from your country: 'Hey what's your etniticy' works great, girls love to talk about where they from

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
If she's not from your country: 'Hey what's your etniticy' works great, girls love to talk about where they from
Yea.....or where's that accent from..I literally got some hb9s number last night because I heard her talking and asked about her accent. I guessed right and we hit it off. It's just a number, who knows if it will lead anywhere. Lately, I've pushed girls I met to sex within the hour, this one was so Damn fine, that I didn't really push for it. Afc moment.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not much of a canned dude anymore, and my best reactions are when I open the girls naturally.

But when I want to open a girl and I'm not into 'The Zone' I always ask them for a Lighter.

It does not matter if they are smokers or not...

When they give me the lighter, or tell me that they don't have it, I tell them:
I'm not a smoker, I just wanted to start a conversation with you!

Never failed to crack a smile.