Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do UK chicks compare to US chicks?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've been reading quite a few accounts from various sources about the (general) state of American women, and I must say it all looks pretty frightening.

You know what I'm talking about, the gold-digging, back-stabbing, men-hating feminazi types that seem to be sadly all too prevalent in our society today. Of course I'm not including all American women in this, but from what I've read they certainly appear to be in the majority.

So... my question is this: Living in the UK, I wonder just how much our chicks compare to US ones on the 'b1tch-o-meter'?? Has anyone on here experienced women from both places to give an honest comparison?

The reason I ask is that as everyone knows, American culture tends to influence a large portion of the world today. And the women of today are very easily influenced by what is fed to them by the media.

Since the arrival of crap like the hideous 'you're worth it!' Loreal adverts, Sex in the City, Oprah etc.. I have a horrible feeling that the ideology of North American women is seeping into UK society too.

They may be not be quite as unbearably self-righteous and men-loathing as the North American women I've read about.... yet. But I can certainly detect some of these traits in many of the women I've met, and some of the women here certainly appear to be heading down that horrible path.

So... have we got it as bad over here?? Or is it getting that way?? Feel free to share your views.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
:)
Since the arrival of crap like the hideous 'you're worth it!' Loreal adverts, Sex in the City, Oprah etc.. I have a horrible feeling that the ideology of North American women is seeping into UK society too.
Funny you should say this as I was thinking about it yesterday when I was watching a bit of Sex in the City for some reason. I think your right all this new 'girl power' TV, media is having an effect all over the world. However I would'nt pin point just one country, area as being highest on the 'B1tch-o-meter' because this negative image of the modern man is being spread everywhere.

I don't think that the % of these women is in any sort of majority anywhere though to be honest but do I think it's slowly increasing? ............ Yes

Yet there will always be a large majority of decent women who are smart enough not to buy into a lot of this sh*t.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X

yep, a lot of women hear are just as bad. American ideology has taken over the world.

i've lived in the US for 4 months, and I see a lot of the same traits in both countries.

saying that, not all women are like that there, and luckily still a lot aren't hear.

After 2 months out there, and only meeting american girls, i met 2 english girls, and i literally fell in love with them, the accent was so much nicer, but that aside, they had so much more wit, charm and chat about them.

setlur55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading an article that showed that the emergence of Sex and the City has lead to a more than 1000% increase in bankruptcies for women aged 20 - 29 because of the portrayal of a lifestyle that is not affordable for 90% of the population.

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you hit the nail on the head with the Adverts and TV stuff.

My friend recently asked me why a girl who we rate as a HB 4 thinks she is a HB9. Just look at her Gucci shoes and D&G handbag all this stuff is superficial but the advertising companys make people believe if you own them it makes you someone and that someone should not settle for anything less that money and six packs.

I have a real problem with this because i cant stand superficial people, i dont like to be around them or even in there presence, i think im gonna have a hard life in the future.

BUT all women are not like this so there are still plenty of people out there to meet seduce and enjoy.

Ricard

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by setlur55
I remember reading an article that showed that the emergence of Sex and the City has lead to a more than 1000% increase in bankruptcies for women aged 20 - 29 because of the portrayal of a lifestyle that is not affordable for 90% of the population.

:D :D :D Serves them right. I would love to meet one entering or leaving the dole (welfare) office

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by setlur55
yeah, some girl from my school was on tv with this problem.

she was living down in london, was about 10 grand in debt, but would still go spend 500 quid on a bag!

in the end she had to move back home i think.

MidnightResistance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to go to the US just for the chicks.
American chicks dig English accents.
Anyone who's seen Love Actually will know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance
yeah, thats true, but I would take a european girl any day of the week. I was in sweden last week, and the girls are trully AMAZING.

I've travelled a bit, and the accent thing is pretty true wherever you go, girls just like you because your british. :p

I think it must be the james bond/gentleman image or something.

shame for them only 0.1% of the population is like that :D

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidnightResistance
You say English, So they even dig scouse, brummie and bristol accents too :D?

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redd
You say English, So they even dig scouse, brummie and bristol accents too :D?
Haha... I doubt it. I think Americans assume we only have one accent.. the 'Brit' accent (ie posh tw@t).

It reminds me of a pretty funny story I heard. There was some black guy from Birmingham with a thick brummie accent who went on holiday to the states. Apparently he was in some bar in Chicago or somewhere and tried to order a drink.

The barman, having never heard the accent before (he later admitted he couldn't help himself) simply stared at him and said, 'WHAT THE F*** IS THAT?!?!?!'

:crackup:

So, um, probably not.

redd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Triple X
Haha... I doubt it. I think Americans assume we only have one accent.. the 'Brit' accent (ie posh tw@t).

So true that, they all think we speak like the queen :D .

Had a friend with a bristol accent who went to the states said they all thought he was Irish .

So basically if you dont have a posh english james bond accent its a waste of time.

:D

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by redd
So true that, they all think we speak like the queen :D .

Had a friend with a bristol accent who went to the states said they all thought he was Irish .

So basically if you dont have a posh english james bond accent its a waste of time.

:D
I disagree, why would they love the irsh and scots accents 2?

any accent over there they will lvoe, because it is completly different to what theyre used to.

my mate told me the brummie accent got voted the most popular actually in some poll!

only 1 way to find out though, for yourselves.

annoyingly though, american girls all try and do this english accent which comes off sounding like oliver twist.