Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do u get your girl to cook for u

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like my girl to do cooking for me. How do I go about asking?

She doesn't work on Monday. I want to get out of work and still have something done. I just don't like eating out on that day. But since I've never ask anyone to cook, I'm not use to it. Ideally, it would be best if she cook for the man, me.

Any experience? Any tips helps.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
promise to take her out every sunday for dinner if she cook for you every monday nite

ShockDoctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should offer to cook her something one evening then she may return thw favour

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

Why don't you just ask her? I don't think telling her you'll take her out to eat once a week is very fair; cooking is inexpensive and not terribly difficult whereas a meal out for two can cost upwards of $50. Add that to the times you already would have been eating out and you'll blow through hundreds of dollars you could have otherwise saved. You cook a meal, she cooks a meal. Personally, I love cooking.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If your good at joking you could pull it off easily.

For example call her up and joke with for a minute then say
"I'm hungry, so what are you going to cook for me."
This has worked everytime i've tried (bear in mind, she has to know how to cook). I act like i'm joking so it won't come off as being an a--whole. I also say in a way that sounds like i expect her to actually do it.

Once you've mastered the technique, it becomes natural to ask these sort of questions.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
promise to take her out every sunday for dinner if she cook for you every monday nite
Noooooooo!!!!!!!! That's a bribe, tit for tat. That sucks in a relationship. Best thing to do is inspire her to want to cook for him, or better yet, for each other (hint, hint).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Faded Image
If your good at joking you could pull it off easily.
That's a the type of subterfuge that a woman would play on a man. Should he be afraid to ask her outright?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to get her b1tchass where it belongs in the kitchen!

jk.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
That's a the type of subterfuge that a woman would play on a man. Should he be afraid to ask her outright?
If he does and she gets mad and gives him a feminazi fit, then kick her butt out the door immediately!

if a woman refuses to cook for her man that is a simple way to know that she is no good.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I need my girl to cook for me, I threaten to cook for her.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahah and you better make sure there are batteries in your oven timer also known as the smoke alarm:p

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if a girl can cook, she will offer to do it out of her own free will, it's a way of showing off and letting you see that she's a prize.

if she doesn't offer, she probably sucks in the kitchen.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
if a girl can cook, she will offer to do it out of her own free will, it's a way of showing off and letting you see that she's a prize.

Word! ^^^

I'd like my girl to do cooking for me. How do I go about asking?
On the first date, you casually ask about it...

If she doesn't cook, don't call her again. Simple.

I was too busy studying and my place was a mess, my female friend comes over. She cleaned it up and cooked for me! And boy was it tasty! :)

Needless to say, I started to appreciate her and now gotten involved. The girls that can't cook suck!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Anything Else...

Why don't you just ask her? I don't think telling her you'll take her out to eat once a week is very fair; cooking is inexpensive and not terribly difficult whereas a meal out for two can cost upwards of $50. Add that to the times you already would have been eating out and you'll blow through hundreds of dollars you could have otherwise saved. You cook a meal, she cooks a meal. Personally, I love cooking.
diablo , honest i didnt think he could cook or i thought he would have already offered to do that.
you are right , even mcdonalds can get too pricey, but if you go to some sort of place like that, its not too bad , if its just one time a week.
i mean come on, no one can afford high class places that often, so you gotta settle for something cheaper, which everyone likes too.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter

i agree with you too, and he will be able to tell in just a meal or two, if shes any good.
however, have you noticed that not nearly enough women cook these days?
its almost like their moms never teach em, they eat out all the time or they only learn to cook things like macorni or something like that.
honestly, i do not know if it is because we live in a busier time or everyone is just getting lazier...

back in my day, we made dinner and desert every nite!!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
How old are you?
She's 27 but from the South... I think that makes a difference.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's 27 but from the South... I think that makes a difference.
Hmm... I'll note that. I haven't tried southern girls yet... not many of them here in canada.

Originally posted by penkitten i agree with you too, and he will be able to tell in just a meal or two, if shes any good.
however, have you noticed that not nearly enough women cook these days?
its almost like their moms never teach em, they eat out all the time or they only learn to cook things like macorni or something like that.
Cereal+milk :D Some even know how to use a can opener.

honestly, i do not know if it is because we live in a busier time or everyone is just getting lazier...
Busier time has nothing to do with it. Home cooked food is a must in a health conscious family, so at least one parent has to have those skills.

Cheers