Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do u get good at banter and teasing women?

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Banter works very well to attract women but lately I just really suck at it. Can someone give me some tips? I love teasing girls but I'm so off my game anymore.

Reaction score
i would love some help in this i got NO SKILL in this and have internally wanted to do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat them like little girls and don't take them seriously. That's it. It will come naturally with this mindset.

I'll give you guys some examples that I use.. Remember to do it in a playful way with a smile.

When she asks for something, don't give it to her right away. Pretend to give it to her then take it away. Repeat.

Play 'The repeating game' (The game where you repeat everything the person says straight after they say it)

When she says something, say ''What?'' repeat to taste.

Play the 'Stop hitting yourself' game

Play a game of tag

Put things in her hair

Put her hand on you and say, ''Stop touching me'' (remember, be playful)

''I know you are but what am I''

Say ''What's that on your shirt?'' then snap your fingers under her chin when she looks.

When you're sitting/laying on the couch together, tell her she is on your half of the couch and proceed to gently nudge her away.

When you're walking together, push against her gently and pretend to try and run her into things.

Give her a hug and then pat her on the head like a dog and say ''Good girl!!!''

Call her a dork.

Tell her ''You know, you're almost cute enough to get away with saying that....ALMOST''

If you're drinking with her, look into her eyes and with a straight face say to her.. ''You know what? Maybe it's just the beer talking, but I really................love....................................beer.

Tell her ''It's a good thing you're still pretty'' after she does something dumb

And my personal favourite - Raise your hand for a high five then when she lifts her hand, drop yours and say ''who's gay''

These are just some that I have used but once again, just get in the right mindset and it will come to you easily.

Daniel_March

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are on your way to getting good at banter with girls because you are doing the research. Compared to other men you are already doing better (keep that in mind).

Fireballs is right. Get in the right mindset and it will come to you easily. Learn the lines that he posted, they show the general playful mood that you have to be in.

Also be observant, start noticing patterns and improvise. Keep the tricks that work, eventually you will become a natural.

Good luck, thekcguyme and keep us updated on this situation! It would be interesting to see how you applied the knowledge

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fireballs said:

Play the 'Stop hitting yourself' game

accidentally gave an ex a black eye with this one.:nervous: :nervous:

use at your peril:box:

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to suck at these but it's jsut a mindset thing. Once you start to enjoy teasing it comes natural.

'Bad hair day? Don't worry, we've all been there :D'

'Nice top! My nan has the same one!'

I do a thing where I accuse them of 'biting'. Just say something ridiculous and when she bites just be like 'wow too easy' or 'get the landing net, we've hooked a live on'.

The best thing with that is they never know when you are looking for a bite and when you are being serious. They seem to love not knowing what we are thinking. eg. If I say something outrageous about 'people who don't work should be shot as they contribute nothing to society' she will suspect I am joking but I can keep a straight face and say 'no i mean it'...then laugh after a while so she knows I'm not an actual hitler.

thekcguyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl i was dating a couple weeks ago did all of that playful stuff to me. I suck at playing along and i think thats why i got dumped. It was a lot of fun when i was able to pull it off tho.