Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do the plates end?

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 4 women that I am "dating" I guess you could say..... none of them know about the others. Its a very delicate game that Im playing to pull this off....

The problem is that 2 of the 4 are starting to push for me to take things to the next level and this has gotten me wondering what the goal is in "spinning plates". (I dont even like that term)

Anyway, if you are dating a girl and you realize that there is absolutely no LTR potential, should you immediately break it off?

I like hanging out with these girls... they are attractive.... the sex is wonderful.... but thats where it ends for me.

tinctrar

Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
I have 4 women that I am "dating" I guess you could say..... none of them know about the others. Its a very delicate game that Im playing to pull this off....

The problem is that 2 of the 4 are starting to push for me to take things to the next level and this has gotten me wondering what the goal is in "spinning plates". (I dont even like that term)

Anyway, if you are dating a girl and you realize that there is absolutely no LTR potential, should you immediately break it off?

I like hanging out with these girls... they are attractive.... the sex is wonderful.... but thats where it ends for me.
I always keep spinning till I stop calling. Or they stop calling. You have nothing to lose and if none of them are LTR material then why end anything?

If you stop spinning two of the plates you may seem more needy to the other two - keep your attention all over the place.

Just my opinion.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the goal is what you want it to be. Is that to eventually find one thats worthy of being a LTR or just having fun? If its the former, than you keep spinning new plates until one stands out, if its the latter you keep spinning until they start to push for a relationship then move on to new plates.

I don't like the lying part though. I like to be up front with them; You're looking for the "right one" so you're being careful to get to know several persons, you've been burned before... If set up correctly, you put yourself in an incredible position of power. She is automatically in the position of trying to win you and prove that she's "the one" and you demonstrate value since you have several chicks dating you. why lie, there's no benefit.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no intentions of settling down...you have to drop the term plate spinning and pick up the term Team.

A team may go through several rosters over the years, but it's still the Lakers right? (Or Man U for my brits out there.) You have your starting players and you have your bench warmers and everything in between. You have your go to team members for certain things. At any point in the game a team member may want better options, long term contract, dismissal of other team players....you have to let that one become a free agent and start the draft process all over again for a new person to fill that role. As long as you want to play the game, you will always coach and manage your team.

That's just another way of looking at it, spinning plates always made think that one day, you can't spin them all and they start dropping, hitting the floor and shattering. Then they all start to fall down. It's a poor analogy for multiple girl management in my opinion.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh i didn't answer your first question: how do the plates end?

Take a page from their book, LJBF them... that feels good don't it.:rockon:

LOL.

Take her out to dinner, say we need to talk (don't order and make sure she doesnt jump in and try to lead the conversation)... tell her that you're not feeling it and you think y'all should just be friends. Reach across the table, pat her hand tell her that there's someone out htere for her, get up and leave. Don't answer any text, or phone calls.

This will shake her to the core!

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
If you have no intentions of settling down...you have to drop the term plate spinning and pick up the term Team.

A team may go through several rosters over the years, but it's still the Lakers right? (Or Man U for my brits out there.) You have your starting players and you have your bench warmers and everything in between. You have your go to team members for certain things. At any point in the game a team member may want better options, long term contract, dismissal of other team players....you have to let that one become a free agent and start the draft process all over again for a new person to fill that role. As long as you want to play the game, you will always coach and manage your team.

That's just another way of looking at it, spinning plates always made think that one day, you can't spin them all and they start dropping, hitting the floor and shattering. Then they all start to fall down. It's a poor analogy for multiple girl management in my opinion.
Great analogy!