How do keep your woman excited in your relationship ?

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to hear how some of the men on here in a good marriage or ltr , keep their women from getting bored with them . Is it your spontaneous personality ? are you fortunate and found a sane (lol) woman ? Ive ever heard of people claiming that they start small fights to bring out emotions in women (Ive heard that negative and positive emotions are both better than none)

Pretty much , id just like to know what you guys personally feel has helped you keep a good relationship , I read all kinds of stuff ,a lot of it conflicting , Id like to know whats actually worked for my fellow DJ's

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I married a foreign woman so I never had a problem keeping her interested. I get treated like a king every day and she is very humble so it's easy to keep her happy.

We have only ever fought when I drink because I like to drink and she does not drink. When I drink she gets angry and starts a fight but I stop drinking and it's all good again.

My advice is marry a foreign woman. She will love you and she is always happy.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
I married a foreign woman so I never had a problem keeping her interested. I get treated like a king every day and she is very humble so it's easy to keep her happy.

We have only ever fought when I drink because I like to drink and she does not drink. When I drink she gets angry and starts a fight but I stop drinking and it's all good again.

My advice is marry a foreign woman. She will love you and she is always happy.

thanks , but no thanks , I dont wanna live anywhere else . and the media will corrupt any woman the same way over time. plus im not really into any Asians or Indians or anything like that , only possible thing id consider is Russian . If i meet a nice foreign girl ill keep it in mind , but im not going to actively peruse it

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
thanks , but no thanks , I dont wanna live anywhere else . and the media will corrupt any woman the same way over time. plus im not really into any Asians or Indians or anything like that , only possible thing id consider is Russian . If i meet a nice foreign girl ill keep it in mind , but im not going to actively peruse it

Why would you have to live anywhere else? I live in the nations capital. Tons of hot foreign women here.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really ? this is all you guys have is "date a foreigner"

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
Really ? this is all you guys have is "date a foreigner"

Actually I said marry not date.

But if you would like to keep wasting time screwing American *****'s be my guest.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Go get a gal from overseas. Especially a Filipina, they don't care how old you are, for instance. For the 5 years it takes her to become a US citizen, you will have a model wife. Repeat as desired.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to hear how some of the men on here in a good marriage or ltr , keep their women from getting bored with them

First thing, change that mind set. Women should be finding ways to keep YOU interested in THEM. If your girl (generally speaking) is not keeping herself in shape and wearing sexy outfits to keep YOU interested...something is wrong.
It is a woman's natural state to please her man and keep him happy. The problem is society has programmed women to be the center of the universe.

I keep my girl guessing, she never knows what I am going to do next. I am also out-going, spontaneous, exciting, driven, funny and I keep myself in good shape. I am close to 40 years old, but I can still get 20 somethings flirting with me. My wife knows this and the challenge of trying to 'one up' the young girls keeps her engaged.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
sinful said:
Id like to hear how some of the men on here in a good marriage or ltr , keep their women from getting bored with them

First thing, change that mind set. Women should be finding ways to keep YOU interested in THEM. If your girl (generally speaking) is not keeping herself in shape and wearing sexy outfits to keep YOU interested...something is wrong.
It is a woman's natural state to please her man and keep him happy. The problem is society has programmed women to be the center of the universe.

I keep my girl guessing, she never knows what I am going to do next. I am also out-going, spontaneous, exciting, driven, funny and I keep myself in good shape. I am close to 40 years old, but I can still get 20 somethings flirting with me. My wife knows this and the challenge of trying to 'one up' the young girls keeps her engaged.

what he said ^^^^!

as society has become mroe feminised, it is men who are supposed to keep women happy, BS! its unnatural, sure as a guy you have a resposibility for not being a slob but at the same time Im not a f cking circus act.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
was society has become mroe feminised, it is men who are supposed to keep women happy, BS! its unnatural, sure as a guy you have a resposibility for not being a slob but at the same time Im not a f cking circus act.
Right, you shouldn't have to be entertaining them 24 hours a day.
I think the best thing that you can do is try to stay true to the guy you were when you were single, the guy that attracted her. Keep up with your friends and your social activites, sports and hobbies and such.

People do change, and that's okay, but the temptation with women is you can get to rely on them too much, and not keep your own life going. I've done this before, get all caught up with doing things with her and all. It's good to build things to do together that you're interested in but keep your own stuff going, too.

But really, I don't think there is anything that you can do to completely guarantee she won't get bored with you.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Wisdom.

One sure way to make a woman lose interest in you is to focus TOO much on her. Always be thinking, building, and working on something for you. Don't ever sit on your laurels for too long.

Always strive to better yourself in some way. Read books and finish them, have hobbies or skills that you improve, maintain a respectable level of fitness, dress well, travel....the list goes on and on. Women are naturally attracted to men who slightly un-tamable, who can easily attract other women.

Believe it or not women like a bit of work to keep a man. It satisfies their pleasing natures. They love to look pretty for you, feed you, and make your life easier; provided of course you maintain a high level of value in yourself and give her the attention she needs.

This is the basic concept of hypergamy, or "dating up". Women are attracted to men who are better than them, in some way.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
Id like to hear how some of the men on here in a good marriage or ltr , keep their women from getting bored with them .
That's easy - Piss her off once in a while. She needs emotional fluctuation to avoid becoming bored.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
That's easy - Piss her off once in a while. She needs emotional fluctuation to avoid becoming bored.
Hehe so true.

Avoid becoming a "yes man" and challenge her beliefs and assumptions once in a awhile. Keep working on yourself and have a life outside her. Surprise her occasionally with nice things when she least expects it (when it's been earned).

And give her orgasms.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gro0ver said:
And give her orgasms.
I understand this, and it's definitely a good thing, but it's by no means required in a marriage, or any type of attraction setting. Not to take away from the intent of your post, but this is just something I've noticed.

I had this average chick in college with HUGE tits. That's the basically the only reason I kept her around. Everything else about her repulsed me. But, she sucked my d1ck all the time, no matter how sweaty I was, and licked my @sshole and taint, so it was all good. Point being, she was REALLY obsessed with me, basically because I did not give a crap about her at all. Treated her terribly. Fvcked her and told her to leave. Made her pick me up from the bar all the time, never did anything with her when I wasn't hammered.

I told that story to tell this one.....I was TERRIBLE at fvcking her. I always had a semi-hard on, and lots of time went limp in her (except for the blow jobs). I know for a fact I never gave her an orgasm. I mean, it was literally ALL about me getting mine. Yet she stayed and stayed until I eventually moved away from the town. And she still drove 4 hours to see me one time, and wanted to fvck me the night before her wedding.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay attractive to other women.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:

I put this to the test today. The wife found my weed stash outside under the grill because I was smoking some last night. She was very mad this morning when she found it. She is over it now but I had to promise I would not buy any more.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I understand this, and it's definitely a good thing, but it's by no means required in a marriage, or any type of attraction setting. Not to take away from the intent of your post, but this is just something I've noticed.

I had this average chick in college with HUGE tits. That's the basically the only reason I kept her around. Everything else about her repulsed me. But, she sucked my d1ck all the time, no matter how sweaty I was, and licked my @sshole and taint, so it was all good. Point being, she was REALLY obsessed with me, basically because I did not give a crap about her at all. Treated her terribly. Fvcked her and told her to leave. Made her pick me up from the bar all the time, never did anything with her when I wasn't hammered.

I told that story to tell this one.....I was TERRIBLE at fvcking her. I always had a semi-hard on, and lots of time went limp in her (except for the blow jobs). I know for a fact I never gave her an orgasm. I mean, it was literally ALL about me getting mine. Yet she stayed and stayed until I eventually moved away from the town. And she still drove 4 hours to see me one time, and wanted to fvck me the night before her wedding.
I know what you're saying but I think being able to please her sexually is a big bonus in the long run (not the shorter term). It's the fact that in a relationship they can't separate emotions from sex like we do so they will feel very close to you especially if you both orgasm at the same time.

I think in the longer term it's important to keep sex from being too routine as well, be creative occasionally (not all the time) and inspire her imagination. After all the brain is the biggest erogenous zone :rockon:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
when you are banging her, just keep at it, then just jump off once in a while...dont c um, dont make excuses, she will ask if everything is alright.."its ok, it just wasnt happening" her head will be in a tailspin, she will f ccuk you like a p0rnstar next time

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not keep my word to my wife and I bought some more weed. But this time I have it hidden in the back of a closet under some boxes so she will never find it.

She said if she finds out I am smoking weed she will go live with her friends. I guess I better make sure she doesn't find it this time.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Malice said:
I did not keep my word to my wife and I bought some more weed. But this time I have it hidden in the back of a closet under some boxes so she will never find it.

She said if she finds out I am smoking weed she will go live with her friends. I guess I better make sure she doesn't find it this time.
LOL why is that? Why doesnt she want you smoking.