How do I "unleash" my girlfriend's potential?!

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girlfriend just began dating, and things are going really well. She even slept over once. No sex, but we slept together on the same bed. It was awesome :)

Everything is going well, but one thing. I, personally, love a woman who loves to explore and try new things. A woman who is agressive, as well.

So I should I go about getting her to act this way (aggressive, and venturous)?

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my advice, dont try to change her. It won't rub her the right way, it rarely ever does.

However, whenever she does act agressively, let her know how much you like it, then she might be more inclined to do so

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
Me and my girlfriend just began dating, and things are going really well. She even slept over once. No sex, but we slept together on the same bed. It was awesome :)

Everything is going well, but one thing. I, personally, love a woman who loves to explore and try new things. A woman who is agressive, as well.

So I should I go about getting her to act this way (aggressive, and venturous)?
If u want to change her best way to do it is screening! Like in a sincere kinda way. I do this all the time. Heres what you do, you get her really interested and excited and love your company to death then instead of teasin her with attention you tell her like..ex
"hmm i dunno if i should hang out round you anymore."
she'll be like "why????!?"
"well i only hang out round spotanous but agreesive girls!"
and then she'll be tryin to prove herself to you. Its so fun when you do this man you should try it. If she dont try to prove herself, well shes just no fun and you know what you must do lol....NEXT!

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her really comfortable. Once she is comfortable, things will happen. Good things. New things. "Little sleep during the night" things.

Reaction score
Originally posted by TheVirtualMind
Get her really comfortable. Once she is comfortable, things will happen. Good things. New things. "Little sleep during the night" things.

LMAO. Be careful tho cus sometimes little things get created also when the condom break that is.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVP¤¥¤JI€GALO
LMAO. Be careful tho cus sometimes little things get created also when the condom break that is.
ROFL. :D

So just give her some time, and let her get comfortable? Is it appropriate if I say comfort her by saying if she is ever uncomfortable, do not be shy... or something along that line?

Just let everything flow right? Or is there anything I could do?

Is there anything that I should be aware of?

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah quit being so nervous...and become comfortable..in fact dont even think about it...and if you do pinch yourself