Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I tell the difference between someone with herpes and pimples?

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Have sex with them, and see if you get any of their pimples.

....How do you tell? Take that person to a doctor and have a test performed.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People usually don't get pimples in their genital area. That is the difference.

Reaction score
I dated this one girl with red pimple like things all over her legs and some on her upper arms. None on the genital area.

They weren't pimples but red spots the size of a pimple.

What the hell were they?

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I dated this one girl with red pimple like things all over her legs and some on her upper arms. None on the genital area.

What the hell were they?
Probably keratosis pilaris. Lots of people have it.

Reaction score
simon said:
Probably keratosis pilaris. Lots of people have it.
I don't think that was it. They were not in bunches like that. They were dark red spots like a pimple but they looked flat and they were spaced out couple inches apart.. and I think they left some scars too. They looked like permanent chicken pox.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
spesmilitis said:
How do I tell the difference between someone with herpes and pimples?
You don't, you run in the other direction, why take a chance? Seriously though, the only way is to take her to the doctor and have one of them tested.

I had one pimple on my d1ck when I was 18, I was worried as fvck, went to the doctor, he didn't even look at it, he said it was probably a pimple. I think I only ever had sex with 1 girl at that point.

I've never had another on my penis since but I had bad acne back then. I do get the odd one in my pubic hair though.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
You don't, you run in the other direction, why take a chance? Seriously though, the only way is to take her to the doctor and have one of them tested.

I had one pimple on my d1ck when I was 18, I was worried as fvck, went to the doctor, he didn't even look at it, he said it was probably a pimple. I think I only ever had sex with 1 girl at that point.

I've never had another on my penis since but I had bad acne back then. I do get the odd one in my pubic hair though.

I had two above my pubic region myself at different times this year. Went to the doctor cause I was scared out of my mind. Just a pimple.

Had one on my upper lip about a year ago that I really figured was just a pimple which i really think it was cause I've never had any more, but My dad freaked out and gave me some of his Herpes meds. Lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
People usually don't get pimples in their genital area. That is the difference.

That is very incorrect.

Pimple-looking sores can be either follicullitis, infected hair follicles, or a very benign STD known as 'molluscum contagiousum.' All three of these sores will be very similar. Molluscum means 'pearl,' and the inside of the sore will look like a whitehead zit. It is contagious, but painless, and goes away on its own in a few months. You can have the sores curetted off by a dermatologist.

Herpes is not pimples; it is tiny blisters that hurt. Herpes blisters look like poison ivy, a clump of tiny, painful, itchy, fluid-filled blisters. The fluid is clear, not white like a pimple.

TheFlyOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Herpes is not pimples; it is tiny blisters that hurt. Herpes blisters look like poison ivy, a clump of tiny, painful, itchy, fluid-filled blisters. The fluid is clear, not white like a pimple.

Yuk!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I just have another infected hair follicle, not herpes..whew.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:

What the hell were they?
perhaps eczema?

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think herpes looks like a pimple bro...ive had pimples pop up above my lip just like herpes and its just a pimple, even if it heals but leaves a red mark, it will eventually fade away...herpes looks much worse, ive seen this door guy at Best Buy have a herpes spot the size of a dime on his upper lip...you'll definitely know the difference between a herpes mark and a pimple then!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I shave, I always get ingrown hairs and it sucks balls.

comic_relief

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I seem to get pretty often is insect bites. They are mostly on my arms and upper body. I've gotten an occasional one in my pubic area. I'm 90% sure that the little red raised dots are insect/spider bites. On average I kill about 3 spiders a week in my room.

I recently set of a bug fogger in my room which should get rid of that problem. Hopefully all the marks will fade in time.