Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I tell her...

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically this one girl that I kinda like and currently hooking up with, is pretty cute, but she's a bit outta shape, not too bad of course (or else I wouldn't be with her at all) but I love a girl with a fine body. How the **** do I send her that hint to hit the gym and work out for me?! :crackup:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go the gym and take her with you.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't have a membership, she wouldn't sign up, she says the gym isn't for her lol, any other advice?! pleaseeee

harkkam08

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

Thats a tough one. I think that you should also be in shape. Or the best way to motivate her would be to start working out yourself. When she see's that your working out, she might get inspired or feel a bit out of shape herself.

But if you say something you will hurt her feelings because women are very sensative about their weight.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
harkkam08 said:
Thats a tough one. I think that you should also be in shape. Or the best way to motivate her would be to start working out yourself. When she see's that your working out, she might get inspired or feel a bit out of shape herself.

But if you say something you will hurt her feelings because women are very sensative about their weight.
Yeah figured, was thinking the same thing.
It would be offending to say "you should come workout with me, tone up a little you'll look so good" (something like that) ?

Igetit!

Reaction score
What I'd like to know is if you don't find a way to tell her,and nothing happens (meaning she doesn't lose any weight and her appearance stays the same),what are you going to do?

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun with the girl for a while, but don't look into anything serious. If she is a big chubby around the age of 18, imagine what she will be like in a few years.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha *******s :p

I guess best solution is to be working out myself and then try having her do it with me.

brewbaron

Don Juan
Reaction score
first of all make it clear that you like the way she looks and you are attracted to her. then say that you think you are out of shape and are thinking about hitting up the gym. finally say you'd like if she went with you so you could spend that time together.

under no circumstances should you say she is fat or out of shape or any of that. that will automatically make her shut down and not want to work out, with you or otherwise.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerix said:
Yeah figured, was thinking the same thing.
It would be offending to say "you should come workout with me, tone up a little you'll look so good" (something like that) ?
This would backfire big-time....because instantly she's going to infer that you think she doesn't look good now. Which is the truth in this case, but not what you want to tell her. I agree with the other posters who mentioned working out yourself. When I know that my bf is working out, it inspires me to work out too. I get to appreciate a nice body, so why shouldn't he? Plus, it makes you realize that being in shape is really important to them.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In America you're either genetically gifted, you work out, or you're fat. You've established she's not genetically gifted, so if she doesn't workout she's gonna blow.

Probably will anyway.

So then as I see it here are your options, best to worst.

• Start looking for a trade up.
  • Take her on active dates, walks, hikes, tennis, swimming, soccer etc. and try to get her more into working out. One secret weapon you can use if you are willing to do it is dance classes; chicks can't resist it. Upside is you will get to play or learn to dance or whatever, downside is she might not go at all, or more likely won't stick with it.
  • Learn to love her for who she is, see past the lard she's sure to grow. Yuch.

Good luck.

surfdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing to do here is to find an outdoor activity that you both enjoy, something like jogging, rollerblading, swimming etc.

This way she would actually want to do some physical activity, it doesn't necessarily mean she has to go to the gym to get a good body. All forms of physical activity burns fat either directly or indirectly, and after a while you'll be starting to see results.

Last edited: