Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Spin Plates?

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you spin plates if you have a girlfriend of 5 months?

Do you openly tell the girl on the side that you have a girlfriend? its impossible to hide with facebook, myspace... etc...

Please help!~

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't. That's called being a douche.

I'm not saying you can't keep them around and flirt with them, but it really shouldnt go any further than that.

If you don't want a relationship with this girl, don't be in one.

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
i say to each his own honestly. Your not cheating if you dont get caught. What if you leave the girl for the other girls and you find out you liked your girl better now your effed. so go ahead and spin plates cause if you two break up your gonna regret not doing it you only live once.

in my experience if it doesnt come up dont tell her.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not going to say that i have a girlfriend if she doesnt ask me

im just afraid shes going to ask ' do u have a gf? '

its all over my facebook/myspace page...

should i delete my facebook/m,yspace or is that shady

guayaballer

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah your girl will deff find out if you delete it. well dont bring it up your just "two people hanging out". If you want you can go ahead and tell her and tell her how great she is. shell prob get jealous but if you do your thing youll end up making out and her not caring but just to let you know she will want you to break up with your current gf after a while or else shell feel like a slvt. so you can be honest or DONT SAY A THING ABOUT YOUR GF and dont tell the other girls you have a myspace or facebook. hell dont even tell them your last name so they cantfind you through search.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guayaballer said:
i say to each his own honestly. Your not cheating if you dont get caught.
What kinda skewed, backwards logic is this???? If you cheat, youre cheating, regardless if you get caught or not. If i burn down your house but dont get caught does that mean i didnt burn it down? Go back to school, son.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
What kinda skewed, backwards logic is this???? If you cheat, youre cheating, regardless if you get caught or not. If i burn down your house but dont get caught does that mean i didnt burn it down? Go back to school, son.
Agreed

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so willing to cheat on your gf that you ask an online forum what to do?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow wtf has this world come too?

if u wanna SPINN FUKING PLATES THEN DONT GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP. how hard is that now?

spinning plates isnt about cheating on ur gf, if u dont like ur gf then let her next u to a better man cuz obviously you dunno wtf u doing

brian123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in relationships for like 7 out of the last 9 years (I am 26) My advice would be to just make sure you are always going out and making new friends. Even if you meet new girls and are nothing more than friends, then this is ok. This way, if something happens between you and your gf, you will have a solid base of friends/girls you know around.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never have liked the mentality that people have on this site when it comes to being in a relationship and seeing someone else.

I think we all know how easy it is for a woman to end up in the bed of another man ANYTIME she wants. The slut simply goes out to some bar with the intentions of bedding herself a stud and does it. Why, because she has a va-gi-gi.

On the other hand, a man can't simply walk out of his house with the intention that he's coming home with some slut and always do it. Yes, it happens, but it's way more easier for a woman to get hers than it is for a man.

My point in this is, this guy is in a "Relationship". Let's say, hypothetically speaking, they break up today. It's pretty much a given that she will be in bed with another man by this coming weekend.

This is where men and women differ. Ask any woman and she will admit that at one point she was in a relationship that ended and to get over it, she slept with another man almost immediately.

The man on the other hand, regardless if he dumped or was dumped, will try to get in anothers bed, fail, and start missing the ex.

So with all that said, SPIN PLATES, regardless of your relationship status with another. If things happen to end, you'll wish that you had. You get caught, then that's a bullet you'll have to bite my friend.

As far as the girl goes. Don't tell her anything. You don't have to explain anything to her. If she asks who the girl in the pictures are, tell her that she's one of your friends. In the mean time, get more pics of you and other mutual (between you and your girl) female friends on your page. That way she can't single one girl out. It's called DATING. With this plate, you're allowed to be seeing other women, just like she's allowed to be seeing other men. Neither can get upset about the situation because you're not together.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CORVETTE06 said:
How do you spin plates if you have a girlfriend of 5 months?
You break up with her first. If you're going to put Plate Theory into practice you must be dating non-exclusively. If you have a GF of 5 months you have a presumption of exclusivity with her already. By seeing other women non-exclusively "on the side" while entertaining a monogamous relationship at the same time you are defeating the point of being non-exclusive.

First off, you're being dishonest with her and your assumed commitment to monogamy with her (i.e. cheating).

Second, your continued connection with her will only color and influence your presence and attitude with the women you attempt to date non-exclusively at the same time. This will make you less effective with them, they'll pick up on it in your mannerisms, and you will be likely to pass off on non-exclusivity because of your failure to actually spin plates as a result.

And finally, your GF will become a crutch or a fall-back for you when you're met with rejection or resistance from your outside interests. Guilt and emotional associations not withstanding, your GF will become your "sure thing" when you fail to close with a plate you're spinning. She becomes your benchmark for the women you're 'cheating' with.

MrGold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, just dont add them on facebook and prevent randoms from view your profile by editing the profile viewing restrictions. That way you'll avoid any mishaps.
And for the spinning plate, thats easy.. As long as the girls dont know each other and you've got time to spare on each of them :) Not that im eggin you on or anything lol.. I dont claim responsibility for any f*ck ups :p