Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I prevent this chick from flaking?

Reaction score
I asked this girl on Tuesday if she wanted to go to a kickback on Friday with me and my friends. I'll called her up tonight (Thursday) to give her the details and see what kind of beer she wanted. She gave me some info about that, but then said "but I might not be able to go". Now we've been planning this for a while and it would suck big time if she couldnt go. I've really been looking forward to hanging out with her. What can I do to stop her from flaking on me tomorrow night? PLEASE RESPOND!

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put simply LaDanian Tomlinson,
You can't.

All you can do is show her how much fun she will have if she doesn't go. A woman is going to flake if she want's too. Just have too look at it as her loss.
But if she does flake on you, don't bring it up too her. Just mention how much fun you guys had that night.

Reaction score
are you serious dude? there is absolutley nothing else i can do? ****...

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her "Ok,no biggie,this is your chance to hang out with the best guy to happen to you though". From there you hang up,if she wants you she will call back,they always do.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, if you try to get her not to flake you are going to be appear desperate and that is the last thing you want to appear.

Read,
Kill that Desperation by Pook

far from average

Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this just now in another thread. Attempting to exert control over a situation that is in and of itself uncontrollable is a sign of weakness.

Some situations you can control, and others you simply have to react to. This is one you react to.