Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I pick up these girls in college summer semester?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m taking two classes in summer school. East class if four hours long (!) and there are two 10 minute breaks in each class. There are two girls in each class that I am interested in.

The first class is a business law class.

Before the professor shows up, the room is deathly silent. It drives me insane because it’s so quiet. There are about 12 students and I’m one of two guys. I picked a seat next to a super hot girl (Girl A). I haven’t talked to her in class yet because the room is so freaking quiet. I feel like I’d wake the dead if I spoke in class.

Last class I briefly spoke to her outside after we took a test and I asked her if she knew how long our break was. Before I could say much else she left the courtyard and ate her lunch on a bench. I got the impression that she is shy. Then the other girl (Girl B) came out and I asked her if everybody was done and how much time we had left, then she went on her way. I then went back to the first girl and gave her updated info on how long our break was. Then I kept walking. She seemed grateful about the info. When class started I thought about asking how she thought she did on the test but the silence of the room wouldn’t let me. The other girl sits a few rows across from me.

The next class is Religious Studies.

The energy of the room is much better and I have no fear about talking in class. Once again I picked a seat next to a hot girl (Girl C )and I’m actually sitting pretty close to both girls I’m interested in.

Last class girl C came in wearing a sun dress and a bikini underneath it. I said something like, “Somebody’s going to the beach.” And we had a few words back and forth about something else. I would talk to her more, but she doesn’t seem to leave the room during our breaks. There’s no way I can sit in my chair during a break after two hours of lecture. Somehow I need to get her to get up and go outside with me.

The next girl is super hot (Girl D) but she’s taking the class with her best friend. The friend is also cute but I’m pretty sure I overheard her mentioning her boyfriend. I’ve exchanged a couple words with my target and her friend but I don’t know how to proceed. The situation seems very difficult since the two girls are always talking to each other.

So quick summary. Girls A & B are in a super quiet class. After class all the girls seem to go to the bathroom during break. Lots of opportunity to talk before class but the silence freaks me out. I could talk to them during break but not sure of how to break the ice since I will have to go up to them and start talking.

Girl C seems to the easiest to talk with based on the circumstances. I’m not sure how to start with girl D or if it’s even worth the trouble.

Any tips on how to get things going?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with just taking them? What's wrong with pulling one away (or borrowing her) and telling her what you like about her and desire her, and then say that you are going to the beach, mall, etc. and then ask her if she wants to hang out with you? That's what I would do, but I am no expert either.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tic tac to sounds like a good thing to try.

Plinco said:
What's wrong with just taking them? What's wrong with pulling one away (or borrowing her) and telling her what you like about her and desire her, and then say that you are going to the beach, mall, etc. and then ask her if she wants to hang out with you? That's what I would do, but I am no expert either.
That's more of an act to do in a bar or a club. It wouldn't work in a day game situation.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Maxtro. I've been following you quite a while and if I'm correct you spend years on this forum without ever getting laid. There's a saying: of you do what you always did you get what you always got. Like, zero results with the advice you get.

So here's another idea: why don't you just treat these girls as human beings and mind your own business instead of trying all kinds of tips and tricks to pick them up lime some kind of objects, because it seems pretty desperate.

Especially the advice of dj _China with exaggerated yawning and all. You just come off as an attention wh*re, wich you actually are because you don't get attention from girls and are in desperate need of it.

Instead, why don't you just do your best in school and hey, if you happen to sit right next to them by accident, and I seriously mean by accident, then you might touch them on the shoulder and ask if you can borrow a piece of paper to make notes or something.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are correct J. Darko, I've spent years on this forum without getting laid. That's why I'm asking for advice. If you'd look at my history you'd find that I rarely actually ask for advice. I made a thread about one girl back in March and before that there was a thread in March 2009. What's usually happened is that I actually sought out advice too late and there was no way to fix the situation. That's why I'm trying to do things right from the start. I've also learned about the various ways that I have screwed things up when I've gotten close to girls. The last thing I want to do is make the same mistakes twice.

If I "just do your best in school and hey, if you happen to sit right next to them by accident, and I seriously mean by accident, then you might touch them on the shoulder and ask if you can borrow a piece of paper to make notes or something," I might as well cut of my dick because I'll never use it again :)

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
You are correct J. Darko, I've spent years on this forum without getting laid. That's why I'm asking for advice. If you'd look at my history you'd find that I rarely actually ask for advice. I made a thread about one girl back in March and before that there was a thread in March 2009. What's usually happened is that I actually sought out advice too late and there was no way to fix the situation. That's why I'm trying to do things right from the start. I've also learned about the various ways that I have screwed things up when I've gotten close to girls. The last thing I want to do is make the same mistakes twice.

If I "just do your best in school and hey, if you happen to sit right next to them by accident, and I seriously mean by accident, then you might touch them on the shoulder and ask if you can borrow a piece of paper to make notes or something" I might as well cut of my dick because I'll never use it again :)
How do you know? Because Sosuave said so? What has Sosuave done for you really? Nothing at all, because you are a virgin.

And if you must, if Sosuave is so important to you, at least remember that Pook said you just need to have fun. That's all. Talking to a girl, touching her, flirting and all is just being social. It's what you do just because you feel like it and because it just happends to be that way. Talking to girls applying all kinds of tricks just to pick them up, is an act of desperation. It's your downfall.

It's your call. It's my last reply. You take my advice, or you take the advice from the internet heroes with 8000 posts/ Bye!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know?
Because that's how I've been living my life...

I know I'm not aggressive enough when it comes to girls. If I don't pursue, then I get nothing.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Good looks , drugs, popularity and alcohol are the most important thing to young hos those things will make them F you very fast with minimal BS... if you dont have any of those things they will play games and bs you till teh cows come home..thats all you need to know...

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Tic tac to sounds like a good thing to try.
lol believe it or not.. Tic Tac To is the only way i have picked up chix from my classes.

Works like a charm.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty, I've since made first contact and had a couple of conversations with both A and B today.

It was hard breaking the ice with A but once I figured how to start, everything became easier. So I talked to her a bit before class. Later on during the break, I saw B sitting on a bench I went right up to her and talked with her the whole 15 minutes. Time really flew by. Then after class I briefly walked with A till our paths split.

Wednesday, I'll try to get their relationship status's and I might get phone numbers. So far so good.

Tomorrow I'm planning on having a couple conversations with C, hopefully getting her out of the room. I might also try to work on a Japanese girl who may or may not become a target. I haven't figured out what to do with D and her friend. D is by far the hottest chick, but the two set thing is really difficult.

Wish me luck :)

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Wednesday, I'll try to get their relationship status's and I might get phone numbers. So far so good.
This is foolish. Don't bother asking if they have a boyfriend, it's just weird. Just go for the numbers asap now, don't *****foot around.

But other than that good job for approaching.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really like some guidance to at least increase my chances of now screwing up.

So I've had preliminary conversations with three girls now and I know I need to move on to the next step. I'm dropping the 4th girl cause I have no idea how to work a two set.

If I asked out the girls the next time I see them, I'm going to end up with three rejections. Then I'll end up having a month left of class where I've already been rejected.

This is the stage where I've constantly screwed up. How do I turn a girl from a classmate/acquaintance to where she'd actually have some interest in me?

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
If I asked out the girls the next time I see them, I'm going to end up with three rejections. Then I'll end up having a month left of class where I've already been rejected.

This is the stage where I've constantly screwed up. How do I turn a girl from a classmate/acquaintance to where she'd actually have some interest in me?
Not this again, Maxtro.
Stop over-analyzing. Stop placing deadlines on yourself.
You don't have to ask them out... all you need is to ask for a phone number, THEN you can ask them out.

And what's the point of trying to talk to them if you are fearing the rejection that hasn't even taken place yet? You are already trying to make up a mental timeline of when you should ask them out. You are going about it all wrong.

Next time you see them, you ask for the phone number.
If you get the phone number, you call and ask them out.
DONT WASTE TIME.

You know what happened last time you wasted time.

Comfort.
Rapport.
ATTRACTION.

Stop thinking about what might happen or what might not happen...

No WHAT IF'S.

You ask for the phone number and go from there. Stop thinking about whether there'll be a month left in class. If she rejects you... SO WHAT?

At least you TRIED. I'd rather read about you crashing and burning than read about how you SHOULD have made a move.

Giddy-up cowboy... go lasso up some phone numbers.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
If I asked out the girls the next time I see them, I'm going to end up with three rejections.
How do you know this for sure? Are you fvcking psychic? If so, I need to talk to you about some lottery numbers...

But seriously, with women, like with baseball, "you have to swing to hit." No woman is gonna ever gonna go out with you... unless you fvcking ask! Are you afraid of rejection? We all are. But we still man up and ask for the #, date, etc. If you get it, great. If you don't, even better! That means you'll have more money in your pocket! ;) But you can't have a defeatist attitude with women. You will lose...

Then I'll end up having a month left of class where I've already been rejected.
Man, if you're gonna be good with women, you're gonna have to develop a really thick skin. So what if you're gonna see these girls (even though you still don't know for sure if they're all gonna reject you).

I'll give you an example. I started dating this cute girl at work but after a couple of dates, she told me she was no longer interested (by refusing a date). I said cool and moved on. I see her almost everyday and aside from a courteous "Hello" and "Bye", both a great smile, I absolutely have NC with her. Now that I'm no longer interested, she's always initiating contact, looking for me and asking other co-workers about me. Of course, she's out forever but the point is that she wasn't important enough to disrupt my life and none of these girls should disrupt yours.

You can't control this. They either dig you romantically or they don't. The only thing you can do is ask them out and find out for yourself...

Edit: Oh snap! Kailex once again beats me to the good advice! LOL

Wait, you haven't even asked for the numbers!? I thought you already had them! Fvck, what are you waiting for?

If she doesn't give you the number, then she doesn't dig.
If she gives you the number, call her up and ask her out.

Goddammit. It's so fvcking simple!

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I have time before I go workout I wanna jump in here too hahaha.

I think you need to relax more and concentrate on the actual class as opposed to thinking about the girl in class and wondering if you should ask her out or not...well that's what I would do anyway.

I dont know how its hard to just talk to them, I just got back from a new class and this is the 2nd day (I didnt go to the first day for personal reasons) and this holy crapy hot girl sat next to me did I care? Nope I didnt even look at her for the first 10 minutes while she was next to me....BUT I got her laughing made fun of how young she was and got her number its not hard.

Get them laughing and it will be easier. Hell I got mad at a girl cause I opened a door and she followed me out but didnt say thank you and told her to tell me thank you and went from there and got her number.

Just relax get an A in class and just talk about anythings...hell talk about slumber partys like I did with the first girl haha.

You'd do better if you didnt care where the interaction went or if it crashed/burned or got you a lay.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts guys.

I've basically had what amounted to one 5 minute conversation with each girl. I really don't see how anybody can get a phone number in a situation like that. I will work on doing that soon.

Kailex said:
And what's the point of trying to talk to them if you are fearing the rejection that hasn't even taken place yet? You are already trying to make up a mental timeline of when you should ask them out. You are going about it all wrong.
My whole point of talking to them is to get to the point where I can ask them out. If I pull the trigger so to speak, too soon and without enough preparation, I'll miss my one and only shot. Three targets, three shots.

One thing for sure is that I'm moving a hell of a lot quicker with these girls then I have ever done before. Last time I got rejected it took me three months, where I saw the girl 4 times a week. Now this time, we've had only 4 class meetings. It's a completely new pace from me.
Comfort.
Rapport.
ATTRACTION.
I think about those every day. I still don't have a clue what attraction even is.

I try to be funny, I make eye contact, little bit of teasing, maybe some kino. I make sure to always look good.

vatoloco said:
How do you know this for sure? Are you fvcking psychic? If so, I need to talk to you about some lottery numbers...
Sure, don't buy a ticket numbered 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

No woman is gonna ever gonna go out with you... unless you fvcking ask!
I know that very well. But like baseball, there is a right way and time to swing. Any fool can swing at a pitch and strike out.

Man, if you're gonna be good with women, you're gonna have to develop a really thick skin. So what if you're gonna see these girls (even though you still don't know for sure if they're all gonna reject you).
OK, I know that taking a class with a girl who rejected me isn't that bad. The less invested I am in them, the easier it is for me. Frankly I really don't care about any of these girls, they are just a means to an end, heh an end to my freaking dry spell.

You can't control this. They either dig you romantically or they don't. The only thing you can do is ask them out and find out for yourself...
That's where I think you are wrong. There are tons of variables that can be manipulated that can affect if a girl is interested in a guy or not. I know what what I say and how I say it is the deciding factor. Not knowing what to say makes me feel like a retard.

j0n24 said:
I dont know how its hard to just talk to them, I just got back from a new class and this is the 2nd day (I didnt go to the first day for personal reasons) and this holy crapy hot girl sat next to me did I care? Nope I didnt even look at her for the first 10 minutes while she was next to me....BUT I got her laughing made fun of how young she was and got her number its not hard.

Get them laughing and it will be easier. Hell I got mad at a girl cause I opened a door and she followed me out but didnt say thank you and told her to tell me thank you and went from there and got her number.
Those are some cool success stories. You've gotten to the point where it's just easy for you. Heck it may never have been hard. I started as a complete social misfit. I've made shit loads of progress now I'm almost as good as a normal dude. One thing I noticed is that no other guys are talking to any of the girls. Most people are either completely silent or they only talk to the friend they are taking the class with.

Would you mind describing how you got the numbers, like what you actually said?

One thing though is that I really do care if a crash and burn. I have never gotten a lay and words alone cannot describe how I feel about that.

Reaction score
you have absolutely ZERO confidence, and it shows with the way you talk about yourself in this thread!

Why do you think of yourself as some loser who could POSSIBLY get lucky and get a number, but most likely will just get rejected???

WHY do you feel this way about YOURSELF???

It's time to step up and be honest already.........when you think about a girl actually being physically attracted to you, you probly laugh it off and say "no way she likes me physically, but maybe i'll run some game and not sound like a loser and i'll have a chance".............is this how you think when it comes to trying to seduce girls??

If I were you, I would do some serious heavy training for 6 months or so (like P90X or whatever it's called).........I am telling you this from PERSONAL EXPERIENCE............if you are able to look in the mirror and FEEL that most chicks would be lucky to even be SEEN with you, then you will have ALL the confidence in the world, and these kind of threads won't even be created in the first place!!

You need to FEEL like you are da man, before you get any positive results........trust me on that, real life experience speaks here!!!

Reaction score
HELL, just look at the way I talk on this forum..........nerdy guys might hate me, but does it not make sense that i come off as confident and c0cky and that this is the kind of attitude that the majority of good looking women really LIKE?

Can you not connect the dots here??

This is what YOU need to be doing......but you can't do it until you FEEL like you are a terrific prize that most girls would be lucky to land even a 5 minute conversation with.

If you ever watched Pro Wrestling, WWE....I am talking about azzhole pricks like Randy Orton and Ken Kennedy......and even back in the day The Rock and Steve Austin............you WANT to be the c0cky bad guy, and you WANT to think that you are better than everyone else.................

but the LOSER attitude that you portray with every post you make, it simply shows very clearly that you think NOTHING of yourself, and thus you are not successful at all with women.

Make physical changes first, then start BELIEVING that you are better than every guy out there, and THEN you can talk to girls and succeed with them!!!

EDIT: You can't just THINK you are better than everyone else.......you actually have to do something with yourself that MAKES you better than everyone else.........whether that be $$, looks, clothes, or biggest p3nis, that's up to you......I personally think that looks and clothes is the easiest and fastest way to make yourself stand out and be better than most guys out there.