How do I make her first time special? Taking her V

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I've prodded a few times but never gone completely through with it. I know I'm able to tease her enough so she will give it up. I'm wondering what are some good ideas to make it unforgettable.

One thing I know I'm doing is a rose under the pillow for afterward .. her favorite flower. Anything else I should consider?

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
L M A O...
I'm glad you find this humorous but your feedback isn't exactly constructive.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over-thinking this bruh.

Couple questions....how old is this girl, and are you in an exclusive relationship with her?

Stop worrying about how to make sure she has an "unforgettable" first time. No matter what, she's not going to forget it. Just focus on making sure she enjoys herself DURING the act (ie read up on good sex techniques and employ those techniques) and that you are there with her after, and everything will be alright. Personally I wouldn't bother with all that rose jazz, but it's up to you.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
I'm glad you find this humorous but your feedback isn't exactly constructive.

Just take her out before and have a good time (Will put her in a good frame of mind). Make sure your place is clean, smells right. If you want you can do the romantic candles and soft music. Then take it easy on her since it's her first time. If this doesn't make it special for her I don't know what else will. Before you guys start jumping on my back for the romantic ideas. It's not a big deal and it's probably going to be a one time thing.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mine was pretty unforgettable .... try a rush to throw the cloths on, kicking the radio on with gangster rap playing and high tailing it the hell out of dodge while some random car headlights are shining on you. Better then any roses and candles

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her first time will always be unforgettable, no matter how lousy or good it was. Even girls who have slept with 300+ men still remember their first.

The rose is a little over board. Just be happy you two are sharing a special moment together. It's her first time so it's most likely going to be painful and awkward for her anyway. The best way to make her first time even better is to just let nature take it's course, and make sure she feels comfortable. If there is ever a moment of awkwardness then you two should just laugh about it and it's something you two can talk about later. Just be supportive, be comfortable, and don't be too demanding. Trust me, she is just as nervous about it as you are.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
L M A O...
I had the same reaction as soon as i saw the rose comment...

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny how you are laughing at that concept, yet it's in the Bible.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16888

Control+f search: "pillow"

"One of the coolest things you can do is to hide a single rose under the bed/pillow. A little while after her orgasm, give it to her. Yes, “No flowers” claim the DJs. Sir_Chancealot gives you permission to break that rule with this technique."

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
faiNt` said:
It's funny how you are laughing at that concept, yet it's in the Bible.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16888

Control+f search: "pillow"

"One of the coolest things you can do is to hide a single rose under the bed/pillow. A little while after her orgasm, give it to her. Yes, “No flowers” claim the DJs. Sir_Chancealot gives you permission to break that rule with this technique."
Just because its in the Bible doesnt mean you HAVE to do it. Personally, idc what Sir Chancealot has to say about flowers. Imo theyre still lame, cheesy, unnecessary, and corny, regardless if its under a pillow or not.