Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i look ?

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not want a new post for this but somebody's brickbats forced me to write a new topic.

This is bobby and am from india.
How would you rate my pics ?
i always thought i am average or just a wee bit better. I do have a good body wid broad shoulders. Am pretty tall at 6.1" .

Pic 1:

http://picasaweb.google.com/pgbiswas79/Pratim/photo#5009273528446721794

http://picasaweb.google.com/pgbiswas79/Pratim/photo#5009273524151754482

http://picasaweb.google.com/pgbiswas79/Pratim/photo#5009273532741689106
Anybody else who wants their pics rated can put their posts in this topic itself. coz we dont want this gr8 topic area crowded with posts frm ppl who want to know how they look .

Last edited:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pics dont work

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
do u mean these pics dont work or pictures are not enough to tell u abt how a guy looks ?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pgbiswas79 said:
do u mean these pics dont work or pictures are not enough to tell u abt how a guy looks ?
:)..

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you look fine. Just keep on working out...;)

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your fine..

just work on ur body. get ur shoulders to bulk up more

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite right guys. infact . I was a real pencil neck some time back and it has grown a bit as i have started concentrating on it. shoulders is something i need to look at too.

Thanz for ur suggestions.

Macca

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, it's macca here what do you reckon to this,

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay...2446&q=rage+against+the+machine+duration:long

I was thinking of posting this as a new thread in the Anything Else section but thought fvck it a pigtwitwas69ner loves to hijack other threads...so I thought I'd hijack his with my fave concert by Rage...I'm such a racist that I love this band - just goes well with my racist tendencies! Don't you reckon a pigwas69ner?

Nasman

Banned
Reaction score
pgbiswas79 said:
Quite right guys. infact . I was a real pencil neck some time back and it has grown a bit as i have started concentrating on it. shoulders is something i need to look at too.

Thanz for ur suggestions.

To be honest with you your not a guy that is going to fvck a lot of ***** and I hope u don;t take that as an insult..

You are a 3.5 can fvck girls up to 5.0 Hb 7^ it aint happening.

But so what u will end up marrying an indian chick anyway.... And if u have Phd to your name she could be HB 7

U may have success in marriage but u will struggle on the field...

Best of luck finding a virgin educated indian girl:up:

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey i know tht i am not gng to sweep girls off their feet wid my looks but dont u think 3.5 is a very poor rating. I know i am a 5.0-6.0 guy and can get girls till HB 7.0. anything above tht is out of my reach. i do agree to tht. Wht rating would u give puff daddy and others ?

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, everyone's rating is going to be opinion based.....that and we are guy's so we cant really give you a womans point of view.

Full body pic would help us out a bit I think. But with what is given....I would think your 5 to 6.

Im not fond of people from india though, so maybe you look good as hell to indian woman? I dunno.....you are perfectly capable of getting what you want. Look's arent everything, and you dont look incredibly nasty. =P Good luck.

Reaction score
Nasman said:
To be honest with you your not a guy that is going to fvck a lot of ***** and I hope u don;t take that as an insult.. You are a 3.5 can fvck girls up to 5.0 Hb 7^ it aint happening.:
PGBIS, don't listen to this dude -- You look like you can be from the carribbean - Your rating - because you want it - is 7 or above!!! You are better looking than most Americans -- expecially the women!!!

It is your personality and attitude that could elevate your rating --- you can easily pull HB hors 8/9 -- expecially in america - because hors here are not only easy but their sleazy!!

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't listen to Nasman. He's a tool. You can tell where his understanding of game is, cause he's giving you a limited (thus negative) frame to work from.

Looks don't matter as much to women. FACT!
(granted they do their thing, but... its a whole other paradigm of attraction in their eyes)

So forget your limits "HB 7.0. anything above tht is out of my reach. i do agree to tht"...
WRONG THINKING! WRONG FRAME! WRONG UNDERSTANDING! (or lack thereof)

Why do you agree w. that?! Cause some fvckwad on here, says you couldn't pull a dime? Fvck him, and your own line of poor thinking. A DJ knows he's the sh!t, cause he's explored his innerself to the depths of correcting all issues that block the true vision of how amazing we are as life, MEN, GODS!

Your floating around in fvcking infinite space. Breathing, creating, enriching lives through amazing qualities. REALIZE!

This should be your frame!
And keep its potentials limitless, like your beings true nature.
Being a DJ is all about higher understanding of self. Not everyone is a DJ, cause they don't have the spirit, the courage to realize such vast incredible TRUTHS about themselves. Thus they aren't credited w. the power of such levels, nor the honor and value that it takes to live them.

These levels are what pull you pvssy.
Forget what you think you know, in regards to what attracts.
And work on becoming a GOD among men.
That will bring you the fruits of the beyond. Right here, on good ol' earth, while 50 cent is bumpin in the background.

What I say might seem like some totally esoteric foo-foo sh!t. But its as real as the goddamn infinite stars we're floating around in at night. You might have some nike's on while you look up into the night sky... but that doesn't mean what your seeing is a dream. Or is it!? lol

You look fine.
Just put forth the spirit to become something beyond the numbers, and limits of what society has taught you is "real." That alone will create you into the DonJuan majesty. It'll steer your life into the directions, that will add to your 'game." Eating right, healthy living, better body, powerful command through a clear mind, strong body-language reflecting a strong spirit, yeilding great confidence, and knowing that you truly are the prize (through your realized value). Etc etc etc.

Hopefully this rant, will open some eyes beyond anymore "how do I look threads."

I've seen handsome fvcks fall on their face as soon as they open their mouth, cause they as people aren't sh!t. And I've seen ugly fvcks pimp some HOT AZZ, cause they themselves have earned kingly realms.

Understand this, and SuaveOn'
Peace'

pgbiswas79

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkLight said:
Don't listen to Nasman. He's a tool. You can tell where his understanding of game is, cause he's giving you a limited (thus negative) frame to work from.

Looks don't matter as much to women. FACT!
(granted they do their thing, but... its a whole other paradigm of attraction in their eyes)

So forget your limits "HB 7.0. anything above tht is out of my reach. i do agree to tht"...
WRONG THINKING! WRONG FRAME! WRONG UNDERSTANDING! (or lack thereof)

Why do you agree w. that?! Cause some fvckwad on here, says you couldn't pull a dime? Fvck him, and your own line of poor thinking. A DJ knows he's the sh!t, cause he's explored his innerself to the depths of correcting all issues that block the true vision of how amazing we are as life, MEN, GODS!

Your floating around in fvcking infinite space. Breathing, creating, enriching lives through amazing qualities. REALIZE!

This should be your frame!
And keep its potentials limitless, like your beings true nature.
Being a DJ is all about higher understanding of self. Not everyone is a DJ, cause they don't have the spirit, the courage to realize such vast incredible TRUTHS about themselves. Thus they aren't credited w. the power of such levels, nor the honor and value that it takes to live them.

These levels are what pull you pvssy.
Forget what you think you know, in regards to what attracts.
And work on becoming a GOD among men.
That will bring you the fruits of the beyond. Right here, on good ol' earth, while 50 cent is bumpin in the background.

What I say might seem like some totally esoteric foo-foo sh!t. But its as real as the goddamn infinite stars we're floating around in at night. You might have some nike's on while you look up into the night sky... but that doesn't mean what your seeing is a dream. Or is it!? lol

You look fine.
Just put forth the spirit to become something beyond the numbers, and limits of what society has taught you is "real." That alone will create you into the DonJuan majesty. It'll steer your life into the directions, that will add to your 'game." Eating right, healthy living, better body, powerful command through a clear mind, strong body-language reflecting a strong spirit, yeilding great confidence, and knowing that you truly are the prize (through your realized value). Etc etc etc.

Hopefully this rant, will open some eyes beyond anymore "how do I look threads."

I've seen handsome fvcks fall on their face as soon as they open their mouth, cause they as people aren't sh!t. And I've seen ugly fvcks pimp some HOT AZZ, cause they themselves have earned kingly realms.

Understand this, and SuaveOn'
Peace'
I guess i was alwayz preoccupied wid wht i look like and now i am trying to leave all this aside, i need to focus on my goals. They are still things i need 2 look at and i will surely use the advice frm u guys & this site to bag my woman. Thx

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bro, your at least a 10...