Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I let a girl know how I feel?

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys this about closing the deal.Well lets say the both of you are obviously wanted to be in a relationship both of you are super obviously attracted to each other.Now how would you close the deal?

MAny dons or should i say all of the dons are saying the only way to close the deal

1if she gonne be the one who is gonna confess first

2. you accindentally kiss her

no i dont get it??

you mean all of the masters and puas this is what they did on the very first day that the relationship starts?

what if the girl is too shy to confess her feelings?
and what if you wont be having accidental scenario that you would kiss her?

how would you close the deal?

thanx

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you accidentally kiss someone? :confused:

anyways, what have you done with this girl? have you kissed/made-out/fvcked or what? we need more info buddy

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thekhris said:
MAny dons or should i say all of the dons are saying the only way to close the deal

Where are you reading this BS at?

If you want to close the deal you go for the f-close or a makeout and the #. Kissing is probably the easiest, and happens rather quickly...Now after you actually fuk her thats when you can start forming a relationship. By seeing her a bit more and more. Eventually it will be assumed because of how many times a week you're seeing her.

The worst thing you can do is confess or ask a girl out because asking a girl out will put you in the provider catergory.

Accidentally kissing her? You're a dominate man you take what you want, then again if your teasing her and accidentally want to kiss her to excite her more then ok.

But whatever your reading from, your getting horrible advice.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thekhris said:
Ok guys this about closing the deal.Well lets say the both of you are obviously wanted to be in a relationship both of you are super obviously attracted to each other.Now how would you close the deal?
First, you don't tell a girl how you feel. You reciprocate when she tells you her feelings, but even then it seems best to downplay even then. If you like a girl you SHOW her how you feel... by flirting with her, kinoing her, clawing her, kissing her, etc.

You sound pretty young, why are you so eager to jump in a relationship? Is she good in the sack? IS she prego? are her parents rich?

The way to start a relationship is to keep hanging out with a girl, and continue sleeping with her, then eventually the girl will let it be known that she wants to be with you exclusively.

no i dont get it??
This doesn't even make sense!! A relationship doesn't start at a first kiss... or first anything for that matter.

1 - Yes the girl should confess her feelings first, but this isn't usually in the first week or two of meeting her either, for anything more than 'I like you' (which means ONLY that you are in her GOOD book)

2 - You don't accidentally kiss a girl, you make it seem as tho 'it just happened' (that's what the girl should be able to say to her friends)

Thing is, the 1 and 2 have no relevance to each other... I mean this is like comparing an apple to a bicycle...

no i dont get it??

you mean all of the masters and puas this is what they did on the very first day that the relationship starts?

what if the girl is too shy to confess her feelings?
and what if you wont be having accidental scenario that you would kiss her?

how would you close the deal?
You're right, you don't get it. Getting a girl in bed can happen in 10min or less from meeting, a relationship doesn't start usually even in the first weeks of meeting a girl (not that it doesn't happen, but there's usually a delay between meeting a girl and turning her to a gf)

If you have a girl feeling completely in love with you, she will let you know it no matter how shy she is...

There are plenty of things that will get you a kiss very quick

1 - Intro - Claw - Kiss
2 - Intro - conversation - kino - triangle gaze - kiss
3 - Eye contact - Intro - Kiss

Or thousands of other combinations, but in any of these examples a relationship is WAY further in the list. In none of these cases is a kiss accidental, the kiss is very deliberate... just in subtle ways.

You make me wonder what you even mean by closing the deal.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn superb advise from so pimp its scary..

but i have one more question what is the difference or the fine line between showing youre interested from showing you have feelings?

jaymo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Showing your feelings is basically taking your heart, putting it on the ground, and hoping against hope that she doesn't step on it, drop it if she tries to pick it up and feel it out (or any other mishandling), or have that "WTF" look on her face if she sees it there beating on the ground.

Showing interest is not quite as risky or deep as showing your feelings. It's as simple as a couple compliments followed by a neg or a disqualifier (sp?), or getting her number and setting up the activities with her.