Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i know if theres a future? i had sex with her in my truck

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always kinda had a thing for this waitress i worked with but never said anything. she helped me get a job there as a bartender. basically one night we were all at our friends house and we ended up doing coke and after her friend left, she decided to leave as well, but i had to drop her off at her car. as i was driving her back to her car she told me to go to the store to grab condoms, so i did. then when we got back to her car, before she left, i had sex with her in my truck. i really enjoyed it and i want to know what i should do next? what should I do?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep asking to see her and don't stress about things bro.

You'll know soon enough what her potential for your life is. :up:

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhtRbt said:
become a coke dealer then lure her in with drugs
ROFL +1

She definitely has potential ...she could be awesome girl that would raise your kids well. /end sarcasm.

But than again you did it too so you are not so much better.

I am sorry if you havent noticed i am very anti drugs especially for something serious as coke.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What should you do? You stay classy, that's all.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You did her, without much effort. Keep it up, invite her round to your place for a good time.

Gustav Yavo

Don Juan
Reaction score
"You did her, without much effort. Keep it up, invite her round to your place for a good time."

Actually she did him, she took entire control of the situation because she just wanted to get fvcked while she was high on coke. She sent him to the store for condoms, She decided whether he was getting fvcked or not.

Should you keep pushing forward, yes, play it cool but next time, like this time, but you be the one who initiates, dominate her.

However, i had a friend who used to sleep with this chick whenever she was high, she had a boyfriend, but my friend was around more and used to get high with her. So maybe this broad was just looking to get off. I know coke is a stimulant, so you get pumped full of energy, probably makes you crazy horny too. Anyone confirm this lol?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"how do [you] know if there [is] a future?" There should be none between you two. One thing you need to improve on in your life is your addiction to coke. Being a DJ involves more than being able to pickup woman with ease. It also include having the ability to stop doing things that put you down... ie coke dealing. (unless you have no desire to stop, of course). Try to quit coke dealing.... for your own good.

LDBaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her over to try heroin instead of coke and she'll be all excited and you can have sex again

CarbonFX

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, you shouldn't want a future with her...

1.) She will pick drugs over you... (It always happens when withdrawal is too bad)
2.) She told YOU what to do... (Get condoms)
3.) Seems like she wanted to **** you for the hell of it, what makes it seem like she wouldn't do it to someone else.

Forget it before you hurt yourself. You shouldn't be doing coke anyway, nasty drug.

montybrown

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
"how do [you] know if there [is] a future?" There should be none between you two. One thing you need to improve on in your life is your addiction to coke. Being a DJ involves more than being able to pickup woman with ease. It also include having the ability to stop doing things that put you down... ie coke dealing. (unless you have no desire to stop, of course). Try to quit coke dealing.... for your own good.
You guys must of misunderstood. I'm a bartender. Not a coke dealer. We were at our friends house who had lines out so we figure we never tried it before and we did it. I work with her. She's a waitress at the same restaurant that I work as a bartender at. She helped me get a job there. We're not druggies. My concern is, maybe she only wanted my d!ck because she was horny as hell after that?? And when sober, she might not be interested in me at all?

Igetit!

Reaction score
The end is usually determined from the beginning. You want to know if there's a future with you and this girl. Hmm.

Well,let's see:You had sex with a CO-WORKER who was under the influence of COCAINE,in a truck.
And you want to know if there's any long-term potential here.

jsfvdauf....oh,I'm sorry. that jibberish was from me accidentally hitting my keyboard from laughing so hard.

You said that you've been interested in the girl for a while. Well, have you two ever had a date? Have you two ever hung out before and spent time together before having this drug sex? Or did this all just happen randomly,out of the blue?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the future is you live with your life and she does well. If you guys party again then you **** again. Honestly just play it casual with the mindeset your an alphamale and situations like this happen all the time.

Just "be cool" don't try just conceive the thought and believe it and you will achieve it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
montybrown said:
We were at our friends house who had lines out so we figure we never tried it before and we did it..
Why did you do it? because you wanted to try it for a long time or because you saw her do it like a pro and didn't want to look bad?!

montybrown said:
My concern is, maybe she only wanted my d!ck because she was horny as hell after that?? And when sober, she might not be interested in me at all?
That's not a concern, that should be a red flag. If a chick can only fvck you when she is high on coke and tanked from booze then one day she will make a great prostitute but not a girlfriend.