How do I interpret her rings?

Gankar

Reaction score
I have a question about rings on the ringfingers (I live in Europe btw). I know a girl that is living with another guy. They have been together for about 4 years. She is wearing two rings:

- One on each ringfinger, and both are plain silver-looking rings with a little stone.

A while back, when she came back from holiday with her bf, she showed me a ring that she was wearing on her RIGHT ringfinger. This ring she had bought for herself on holiday. The other ring, which she's wearing on her left ringfinger she got from her bf some years ago.

I've known this girl for almost a year, and I've never heard any talk about engagement, and I know that they are not married. Also, she doesn't behave like she is in a committed relationship, flirting with others, and sometimes devaluating/disrespecting her bf....
She sometimes say things like "I'm looking for a new boyfriend". It could be a joke, so I can't read much out of it..

What can I read out of the rings?

scottfall

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gankar said:
I have a question about rings on the ringfingers (I live in Europe btw). I know a girl that is living with another guy. They have been together for about 4 years. She is wearing two rings:

- One on each ringfinger, and both are plain silver-looking rings with a little stone.

A while back, when she came back from holiday with her bf, she showed me a ring that she was wearing on her RIGHT ringfinger. This ring she had bought for herself on holiday. The other ring, which she's wearing on her left ringfinger she got from her bf some years ago.

I've known this girl for almost a year, and I've never heard any talk about engagement, and I know that they are not married. Also, she doesn't behave like she is in a committed relationship, flirting with others, and sometimes devaluating/disrespecting her bf....
She sometimes say things like "I'm looking for a new boyfriend". It could be a joke, so I can't read much out of it..

What can I read out of the rings?
Sounds like this girl just really likes rings. Some people like earings, some people like shoes.. she likes rings. The one she got from her BF dosent mean anything unless she refered to it as an engagement ring. I wouldnt put too much effort into hooking up with this girl, she sounds like a materialistic attention *****.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, some girls just like rings! I wear a total of five, even on my left ringfinger. (The one that is supposed to signify whether or not a woman is married). It means nothing more than the fact that the ring fits there. LOL :)