Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I handle a manipulative gf?

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am thinking my gf does not really love me, and she is a manipulative b*tch, how do i handle this?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't play into her games.....Why the hell are you still with her

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
I am thinking my gf does not really love me, and she is a manipulative b*tch, how do i handle this?
pimp slap her.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
what did she do...?

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Break up with her and move on. The only woman with a vagina on earth she is not, love you she doesn't and control you she does..... If you were the one controlling her she would have broken up with you and said to all of her friends/your friends that you are a psycho. Anyway dumb the b!tch and go get yourself some fresh kitten

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the little tidbit you haved shared I don't even know why you've let it go on this long....

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so new GF, we are official, official for like a week now. This are her transgressions:

-Went and got coffee with two different guys on two different occasions without telling me (she told me later, and it was just as friends) On top of that, though she swore that she told that one dude she has a BF, he does not seem to know. Also she was reluctant to introduce me to him as her BF (srsly wtf it took me a lot of tries to finally convince her and even then she does not seem so thrilled) Ok so off-chance that she might like the company of male friends, how come I cannot have a coffee date with MY female friends.

-Its only been a week and we only became facebook official now, which she was reluctant to do as well.

I dont know if its me with the trust issues.

I am changing the question: How do I beat this oneitis? Or save-a-hoe-itis? I seriously dont feel right...........how do I handle this? so close to Christmas and ****

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, dude. I really hope your a troll, for your own sake. But you might not be so I'll tell you what's wrong.

I'll start with the fact that' it's only been a week and you're trying to control this girl and have to twist her arm to have her introduce you as her boyfriend and make it "facebook official."

You're acting really insecure / controling , I don't see her staying with you long.

You have to get yourself in a not so obsessed mindset. You can't bother to be cared if she goes and gets coffee with some dude and you sure as hell can with females if you want to.

You should be too busy hanging out w/ buddies / other girls if you want to w/e. Definitely shouldn't be worried about the relationship status on facebook like that or formalities with what she calls you, sounds like stuff girls get worried about.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
Damn, dude. I really hope your a troll, for your own sake. But you might not be so I'll tell you what's wrong.
He is.

Over the course of 2 weeks, he's gone from asking how to ask a girl out, to thanking Sosuave for helping him get his first "LTR" (it's been a week), and now he's asking how to handle a manipulative gf.

So the only thing left to wonder is...why? Why is this man trolling on a men's site, just to get the attention of men he'll never meet...

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:

I'll start with the fact that' it's only been a week and you're trying to control this girl and have to twist her arm to have her introduce you as her boyfriend and make it "facebook official."

You're acting really insecure / controling , I don't see her staying with you long.

You have to get yourself in a not so obsessed mindset. You can't bother to be cared if she goes and gets coffee with some dude and you sure as hell can with females if you want to.

You should be too busy hanging out w/ buddies / other girls if you want to w/e. Definitely shouldn't be worried about the relationship status on facebook like that or formalities with what she calls you, sounds like stuff girls get worried about.

When a girl dont want to introduce you as a boyfriend to another man, its a big red flag

on top of that, getting coffee without telling me...if I was to do the same, she would flip out

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you're the one who initiated the "what are we" talk.

I bet you're the one who forced her to make things "Facebook official."

Should be the other way around.

She's just not that into you. Learn from your mistakes and try again.

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
NewAndImproved said:
I bet you're the one who initiated the "what are we" talk.

I bet you're the one who forced her to make things "Facebook official."

Should be the other way around.

She's just not that into you. Learn from your mistakes and try again.
so what break up with her?

She basically told me that I confuse her with my behavior and that I take the lead as to what we are.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That_guy said:
When a girl dont want to introduce you as a boyfriend to another man, its a big red flag

on top of that, getting coffee without telling me...if I was to do the same, she would flip out
You're really insecure / controlling. I can't stress how much your over looking you've been "dating"(Forced) this girl for A WEEK!! If this was your wife or something you might be in a position to ***** / freak out about it.

Maybe she's talking to other dudes because the guy she thought was normal / fun / cool is turning into a insecure control freak?

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
joverby said:
You're really insecure / controlling. I can't stress how much your over looking you've been "dating"(Forced) this girl for A WEEK!! If this was your wife or something you might be in a position to ***** / freak out about it.

Maybe she's talking to other dudes because the guy she thought was normal / fun / cool is turning into a insecure control freak?

ok, what is the course of action then? dump her?

and no, we have been dating for a month, then at one wednesday she was all like "wtf are we doing? just tell me what you want to be and I'll do it!"

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is not into you anymore, you have showed her a lot of unmanly stuff and she believes, no she KNOWS she owns you and are her little puppet... i cant believe you have to force your way for her to tell her friends that you are her bf, this saddens me.... I will never ever again put on facebook that im in a relationship with(pvssy) been there, done that no good can come out of it whatsoever(anybody against that i'll be more than happy to say why)

In her mind she has already crossed you out as "another nice guys aka ass kisser" she is with you right now because she has not found another dude yet.. trust when she'll find one she will dump you from the highest building in your city. so yeah be prepared or act before it happens.

Now to liberate yourself from oneitis you have to realize that this woman is just a woman, she has boobs just like any women, and a gina just like any women. You will not be the devil for breaking up with her, she does not respect you (even though you havent done anything to establish that respect) and doesnt really care at this point, if you have any balls just do it

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm exclusive with a girl. She better be exclusive with me. She should never go out on a 1 on 1 outing with another male because that's a date. There maybe a few exceptions but those need to be discussed before.

For me however. If a girl see's no problem in going out with another guy one on one then I don't see a relationship period.

Things have gotten out of control in one week with your girlfriend because you didn't lay down the law. You shouldn't have gotten into this relationship in the first place because she obviously doesn't comprehend the disrespect she is showing.

That_guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Things have gotten out of control in one week with your girlfriend because you didn't lay down the law. You shouldn't have gotten into this relationship in the first place because she obviously doesn't comprehend the disrespect she is showing.
Here is the funny punchline

I DID!

We clearly said that I cant be with a female friend and she cant be with a male friend on a 1-on-1 basis, which is why she confessed.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She broke the rules then. You have no choice but to dump her. She didn't take your seriously. You either break up with her or she disregards everything that you two have talked about. Not that hard.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
She broke the rules then. You have no choice but to dump her. She didn't take your seriously. You either break up with her or she disregards everything that you two have talked about. Not that hard.
She obviously did but I think your missing the bigger picture. I'm pretty sure it happened BECAUSE of his AFC / clingy behavior. He can be upset for her doing that but I think it would be wise for some self reflection.