Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I go about dealing with this girl?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I briefly dated this HB8 last summer. I did not get anything above some hugs and smooching. She seems to be the religious type with a high ASD factor. Because of this and the fact that I was seeing several other girls I put her on the back burner and eventually lost contact with her.

Fast forward 5 months and she calls me out of the blue. She leaves a message and I call her back the next day. She does not return my call, so I call again a couple of days later. Again no return call so I try for the last time and finally get a hold of her. She seems happy to hear from me after so long but she was caught up with something and tells me that she will call me back that same night. That was last Friday and I have not heard from her since.

I am not going to call her again as the ball is in her court. But if she is not interested, why the fyck does she attempt to contact me after so long in the first place?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend this happened to and the reason she called him is she broke up with her bf and was looking for immediate gratification if you know what I mean.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean like an emotional tampon? That is what I was thinking.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about her. She already got into your head and rattled you enough to make you call her 3 times. The ball should be in your court and you shouldn't spend time figuring our her motives.

Leave the past in the past.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just wanted a confidence booster. Girls always think about the ones they could of had but didn't and test their abilities to reach out and crush some one. They are also highly flaky when it comes to phone calls. My guess a flaky girl who's really high on herself, but is still a fairly nice person, thought about you called then flaked out and moved on.