how do i get this *****? (please help urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadwarden420

Reaction score
so this ***** came by last night, said she wanted to play with my ps3, i was like alright *****. she played gta v with me for a bit then she said she wanted more, i took this as an advance and started to touch her ass. she told me that she had a boyfriend, i told her i diddnt give a flying ****. she slapped me and called her mom and now her parents have me on watch. how do i get her? do i ask her to come over to play with my triple again? please help this is urgent :confused:

BlackAnkle

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I don't give a flying ****" You don't say things like that. If you are making a girl cheat on her boyfriend, which I don't approve of in most situations, you need to show, not tell. Show her through your actions that you dont care, ice her out and make her earn you. No girl wants to come over and play GTA 5 if they aren't interested. You already had her but lost her with a stupid comment like that

pleadingthefifth

Reaction score
Let her go. There are other fish in the sea. It doesn't matter if you are on her parent's watch list if she slapped you. Its over, find another chick to play GTAV with you.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, so, better luck on your future with this 5 star girl. That's why you called her a *****, right? Because she is worth 5 stars?

I'm gonna leave this open for a bit before I close this for people to see and reply how NOT to act. Anyone who tries to copy this guy deserves to get slapped and left wondering "wahappen?"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a troll trying to pretend to be extremely ghetto.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devilkingx2 said:
this is a troll trying to pretend to be extremely ghetto.
We figured that out 2 months ago. Thanks for reminding me to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.