Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Do I Get Rid Of This Hot HB9 Chick?

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does not matter if she knows the game are not, he just dont want friend zone interaction with her.
Ignore and indifference will make it happen
I really didn't understand what the OP's problem was. I thought it was strange.
But it sounds like the OP is butt hurt that the woman is rejecting him. Which is funny.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it sounds like the OP is butt hurt that the woman is rejecting him. Which is funny.
Prob a little bit but i would be too, i dont like being use for validation either.
Best thing is stop that validation imo. I would still be cordial but i would not give her much attention anymore

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What a fukin MORON you are!

Let me wake you up to some reality!

No matter how good you think you're game is.. No matter how amazing your physice, build is... There will ALWAYS be a girl who does not want to bang you... Always!

So what do you do? Well you can act a complete fukin chump and chase her like a desperate faggit.

Or... You can simply ignore the shyte out of her, and move on to the NEXT hotty in line.

Butt hurt? Dude what a dumb azz comment you make.. This really shows how much of a fuktard you are!

Anytime you try to bang a girl, and she rejects you.. Offcourse it's going to bother you a little... However you simply put a plan into place and move the fuk on.

Getting a little butt hurt about it, is just NATURAL as you wanted to bang that hoe..

But we are MEN.. So we just move the fuk on to the next Bich.

So what was your fukin point again? NOTHING.

I simply wanted some advise on how to avoid her in my working environment!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Ur a oldhead but still clueless. Tryin to fk around with a chick in Hr that could get u fked up and #metoo’d real quick. Even if not in HR it doesnt matter shes hot af and ukranian. Shes got tactics and u got a whole lot more to lose then she does. Also Ever heard dont sh!te where u eat? And your emailing her to make plans is beta and stupid. She could say u were pushing up on her and has email to prove it.

I always stay nonchalant and ****y funny with these hoes. If chick approaches me about fitness advice id be like “ha do i look like a personal trainer to you? My fitness consists of extreme levels of high powered cardio that most people arent cut out for. I suggest u seek fitness advice elsewhere”. Shrug wink an keep it moving. ***** will be flabergasted like who is this guy? As far as shes concerned ur just another one of the beta cucks at work that has validated her orbiting her now. Shes got free rent in your head.

Listen fellas this is what fake alpha looks like. @soulforge ur a good dude but quite naive for someone your age level.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ur a oldhead but still clueless. Tryin to fk around with a chick in Hr that could get u fked up and #metoo’d real quick. Ever heard dont sh!te where u eat? And your emailing her to make plans is beta and stupid. She could say u were pushing up on her and has email to prove it.

I always stay nonchalant and ****y funny with these hoes. If chick approaches me about fitness advice id be like “ha do i look like a personal trainer to you? My fitness consists of extreme levels of high powered cardio that most people arent cut out for. I suggest u seek fitness advice elsewhere”. Shrug wink an keep it moving. ***** will be flabergasted like who is this guy? As far as shes concerned ur just another one of the beta cucks at work that has validated her orbiting her now. Shes got free rent in your head.

Listen fellas this is what fake alpha looks like. @soulforge ur a good dude but quite naive for someone your age level.
Dude get a fuking grip! She don't hold ANY power at all.

She isn't even fully employed by us.. She is still in her probation period and tells me on a daily basis, how she doesn't feel like she will keep this job.. And she probably won't!

Her length within our company is 5 months... Yes she is in HR.... However her role/power within HR is ZERO

I have been with my firm 7 YEARS and litrialy run shyte... I pull alot of fuking strings.. She doesn't do shyte!

Dude understand the whole situation before you get all high and mighty about shyte..

And get the FUK out, Mr fake Alpha picking fights over some TRAMP you met in your local wal mart.

Your the same dude who thought you was bad azz because you picked a fight over some tramp in the shopping centre.

Fighting over some hoe, is the most BETA thing a man can do... Only cuck Faggots fight over woman.

The email exchanges between me and her was CRYPTIC.. Nothing obvious in there at all...

Absolutely nothing she can use against me!

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously @Julian was flexing while waiting in the queue to pay for some groceries in the local supermarket..

Then got into a fist fight over some tramp?

Haha he going to tell ME all about being the Alpha.. Haha oooh ****.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude get a fuking grip! She don't hold ANY power at all.

She isn't even fully employed by us.. She is still in her probation period and tells me on a daily basis, how she doesn't feel like she will keep this job.. And she probably won't!

Her length within our company is 5 months... Yes she is in HR.... However her role/power within HR is ZERO

I have been with my firm 7 YEARS and litrialy run shyte... I pull alot of fuking strings.. She doesn't do shyte!

Dude understand the whole situation before you get all high and mighty about shyte..

And get the FUK out, Mr fake Alpha picking fights over some TRAMP you met in your local wal mart.

Your the same dude who thought you was bad azz because you picked a fight over some tramp in the shopping centre.

Fighting over some hoe, is the most BETA thing a man can do... Only cuck Faggots fight over woman.

The email exchanges between me and her was CRYPTIC.. Nothing obvious in there at all...

Absolutely nothing she can use against me!
T R I G G E R E D

Lol op doesnt realize an accusation from an intern could wreck him. Honestly dude you are being high and mighty thinking you are untouchable. Watch now when u start ignoring her and acting b!txhy shes goin to feel some type of way and seek revenge against u. Haha anyone can get it doesnt matter. If you are a manager it makes u an even easier target. She can now go around telling everybody she turned ur ass down or that u were being creepy damaging your rep.

Im wasting my time here you are literally one of the idiots who actually believed my 2 troll threads lmfao. Come on son wisen up a lil bit. You are a miscer too ive seen ur azz post the same threads there as here so u should know and understand the troll story humor. Dumbazz

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T R I G G E R E D

Lol op doesnt realize an accusation from an intern could wreck him. Honestly dude you are being high and mighty thinking you are untouchable. Watch now when u start ignoring her and acting b!txhy shes goin to feel some type of way and seek revenge against u. Haha anyone can get it doesnt matter. If you are a manager it makes u an even easier target.

Im wasting my time here you are literally one of the idiots who actually believed my 2 troll threads lmfao. Come on son wisen up a lil bit. You are a miscer too ive seen ur azz post the same threads there as here so u should know and understand the troll story humor. Dumbazz
Yo I got this chit under control... Dude I ain't fukin stupid... This chick barely has a job with us.

She is in HR, yet her power/influence extends to making sure the fire extinguishers are in good working order.

She is a trainee.. I get it though.. Us dudes need to be careful, especially with the false accusations. This is exactly why the Email exchanges between me and her are CRYPTIC... Nothing obvious.

Hey @Julian maybe if I wore a gold chain, that would make me Alpha as fuurk, and her panties would drop in nooooo time!

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be in the minority for saying this, but if it were me I'd let her stick around.....

....when I'm at work i get bored out of my mind and I dont mind a little eye candy once in a while....

....my weakness is a gal with long legs and a nice as$ in a mini skirt... Especially if i can catch a glimpse of her swinging her hips when she's catwalking down the hallway in some heels....

....plus I would use her as a way to practice conversation skills....remember fellas, conversation is kinda like lifting weights: you get weak if you dont consistently do it....

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might be in the minority for saying this, but if it were me I'd let her stick around.....

....when I'm at work i get bored out of my mind and I dont mind a little eye candy once in a while....

....my weakness is a gal with long legs and a nice as$ in a mini skirt... Especially if i can catch a glimpse of her swinging her hips when she's catwalking down the hallway in some heels....

....plus I would use her as a way to practice conversation skills....remember fellas, conversation is kinda like lifting weights: you get weak if you dont consistently do it....

Hey man sometimes I entertain her simply because the other guys are raging with jealousy lol when she is sat with me.

But then it's not easy to be around her.. She is smoking hot.. Solid HB9

She makes solid eye contact with me, even touches my arm.. Looks at my lips while we are talking.... But.... I am sure she is being flirty simply in order to collect orbiters.

Moving forward.. She gets ZERO attention off me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man sometimes I entertain her simply because the other guys are raging with jealousy lol when she is sat with me.

But then it's not easy to be around her.. She is smoking hot.. Solid HB9

She makes solid eye contact with me, even touches my arm.. Looks at my lips while we are talking.... But.... I am sure she is being flirty simply in order to collect orbiters.

It's a major C0ck tease just being around her lol

Moving forward.. She gets ZERO attention off me.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Give me her number and I'll take her off your hands! This is why I like working for myself. Don't have this problem! Working full time is for chump unless you're self employed anyway! hate waking up and working for someone. Screw that! Too hard to date, monitor your OLD messages, etc when working full time at a regular crap job.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read any of the replies because I don't want my answer to be influenced by those of others
I am also not going to lecture you about mixing work with pleasure because obviously you don't care
I don't really get the purpose of your question. so you want her to stop bothering you at work. imagine she was a guy coming to your office every 5 minutes. What would you do to get him to stop? now do that with this girl.
personally, I would be very short and not make eye contact and they would get the point.
"how was your weekend?"
"good"
"did you do anything fun?"
"no"

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give me her number and I'll take her off your hands! This is why I like working for myself. Don't have this problem! Working full time is for chump unless you're self employed anyway! hate waking up and working for someone. Screw that! Too hard to date, monitor your OLD messages, etc when working full time at a regular crap job.
:rofl: :lol: :p

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon bro, cut the crap already. If you wanted to cut her off already, you would’ve. It’s not hard to do, just be really cold. That’s it. Or better yet, call her ass out and ask her why she keeps coming up to you all the time. She’ll prolly give some bull**** response, but who truly gives af because after she’s done telling you whatever garbage, just tell her to **** off already (in a work-appropriate manner). Come on man, this is like basics 101. Part of this you should just know simply through standard social skills completely unrelated to women.

So, tell her to **** off already. Threads like these are pointless. You just wanted to tell everyone that you’re supposedly talking to a 9 lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest level in me, seems to be low... However she likes the attention from me.
Her interest in you seems to be low. Your interest in her, on the other hand, seems very high (you just can't stop gushing over how hot she is). The obvious solution is to lower your interest to zero. Easier said than done perhaps, but it's the only way, man.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her interest in you seems to be low. Your interest in her, on the other hand, seems very high (you just can't stop gushing over how hot she is). The obvious solution is to lower your interest to zero. Easier said than done perhaps, but it's the only way, man.
Exactly man.. Its a total c0ck tease type situation