Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I get over oneitis so I can start socializing normally?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this thread for the full story. It's short.

So anyway, I've decided to chill and lay off this chick after we go to prom, but my question is this: how do I get these feelings out of me so I can be in state and not be too moody to start talking to other girls, like I'm going to tonight at starbucks?

I'm going to run to the bank and then to the gym to work out, get those happy little chemicals into me, and then take one of my girl friends and sarge starbucks for a bit.

Also, part of the reason why this girl is losing interest in me is because I'm rather boring to hang out with. Any idea on how to spice my personality up?

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Other women are the quickest way to get over situations like this.

They are coming in and out my life so fast, oneitis is almost an impossibility.

Your g/f calling you boring is a broad stroke, don't go by one persons opinion. Have other people called you boring?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MotownMack said:
Other women are the quickest way to get over situations like this.

They are coming in and out my life so fast, oneitis is almost an impossibility.

Your g/f calling you boring is a broad stroke, don't go by one persons opinion. Have other people called you boring?
She never called me boring.

I have called MYSELF boring. I don't have any cool friends to chill with because I removed myself from my social circle, and she's joined that social circle that I tried to keep her away from.

But tomorrow I'm going to try to make a bunch of guy friends that i can chill with so it will no longer be a problem :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two ways to get over oneitis.

1. Hook up with other girls.

2. Don't interact or even be in the same place as her. Out of sight out of mind.