Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I get a friend to become more than that?

dogstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got this really good female friend. Awhile ago, we were dating, but sort of stopped, and now we're just friends. Don't ask about that part, just know that we used to be dating, but now we're just friends; but good friends.

The reason we stopped dating was, I believe, a lack of effort on my part. Now I want to become more than friends again. How do I let her know that I want this? Can I just flat out say something like "Hey, lets talk for a sec....blah blah" and let her know my feelings? Or is there some other better way to do this?

Also, how could I get her to become a friend with benefits? How does one go about doing this?

Thanks.

prophet123

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would crank up the heat. You know, KINO, ****y/funny, all that good Don Juan stuff. Offer to pick her up and take her home to parties and what have you. Be alone with her more. Show her with actions rather than words that you want to be in a relationship and that you're more commited this month than last month, (god I hate High School). If she brings it up, or if you think the time is right, talk to her about it.

dogstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear this word, Kino.

Could you explain what this is?

I've never done any cranking up the heat or anything, how do I go about doing this, without it just seeming "weird"?

xanderbaz:ice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dogstar
I hear this word, Kino.

Could you explain what this is?

I've never done any cranking up the heat or anything, how do I go about doing this, without it just seeming "weird"?
Single best advice at this moment would be:
READ THE DJ BIBLE!

Link is provided in the top right corner. Also check the stickies on the Highschool forum for the HS DJ Bible.
Welcome aboard!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the DJ Bible for an explanation of Kino. It's basically touching.

dok

Reaction score
I agree wid all that ur sayin. I have known this one girl for about 2 years, I ve liked her ever since I met her, and shes liked me, but we're best friends and I dont think she want s to make anthing of it, but just bein friends aint enough, I ve been patient, but I dont know how to tell her without makin things werid between us.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell into your situation during the end of the school year. What I did was act like a good friend to her....then....suddenly i'd stop talkin to her for like a week at a time. She'd wonder why i wasn't talkin to her & if it was somethin she'd done wrong.

I like the whole 2 steps forward 1 step backward thing b/c it raises her interest level in you.

Then I'd call her up, ask her out to go somewhere w/ me (make sure to make it sound like a date); if she said no, i just wouldn't talk to her for another week, maybe more.

This approach helped me turned her from friend to lover, but then a month later, i got tired of her and moved on to the next.

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dogstar
Can I just flat out say something like "Hey, lets talk for a sec....blah blah" and let her know my feelings? Or is there some other better way to do this?
I dont think that would be a good idea, most HS girls get scared easily when you tell them your "feelings". Just invite her to the movies or a date, and make something happen.

dok

Reaction score
Originally posted by IamtheRemedy
I fell into your situation during the end of the school year. What I did was act like a good friend to her....then....suddenly i'd stop talkin to her for like a week at a time. She'd wonder why i wasn't talkin to her & if it was somethin she'd done wrong.

I like the whole 2 steps forward 1 step backward thing b/c it raises her interest level in you.

Then I'd call her up, ask her out to go somewhere w/ me (make sure to make it sound like a date); if she said no, i just wouldn't talk to her for another week, maybe more.

This approach helped me turned her from friend to lover, but then a month later, i got tired of her and moved on to the next.
blackyea, tha more ur away tha more they miss u, but I ve tried this a couple times wid this girl, but it takes a lot for her to call me, when i dont call her

Don Juan
Reaction score
Somebody b!tch-slap these newbies into reality. I got a migraine just from reading all this ish.

dok

Reaction score
crap man, whats up with this blue color, some of this reply crap is cunfussin

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz:ice
Somebody b!tch-slap these newbies into reality. I got a migraine just from reading all this ish.
That was probably the most useless post I've ever read. The whole point of the forum is to help.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dizzy
That was probably the most useless post I've ever read. The whole point of the forum is to help.
Alright you stupid focker. My post if no. 4 from the top. Read it. I already helped him.
Guess what: You AFC fockers aren't really helping with your "You should express your feelings for this girl" advice. So please don't post until you at least read the DJBible.

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xanderbaz:ice
Alright you stupid focker. My post if no. 4 from the top. Read it. I already helped him.
Guess what: You AFC fockers aren't really helping with your "You should express your feelings for this girl" advice. So please don't post until you at least read the DJBible.
Funny you would say that, because if you COULD read you'd see I said it best not to tell her your feelings. Im just a "focker" :rolleyes:

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny you would say that, because if you COULD read you'd see I said it best not to tell her your feelings. Im just a "focker" :rolleyes:
Who the fuck are u?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Which part of "you AFC FVCKERS" and "aren't" you didn't manage to understand? Like someone once said: "Stupidity can be cute. Illiteracy cannot."

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You directed your comment to me, therefore I replied.

IamtheRemedy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Kinda looks like u pretty knew too......damn u dumb

Dizzy

Don Juan
Reaction score

Post count and date means nothing, Ive been here since 2k, just haven't posted. Might be the same for him.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check those digits now, byotch. I simply changed my SN because I was getting tired of this one. But right now, I think I'll impose my authority over your stupid ass with this one. Idiot. :rolleyes:

Honest appology for my previous post, Dizzy. I didn't notice that my post seemed to imply you were the one giving him that GP.com kinda advice. You still are a ****er for arguing it over and over again. Troll. :D