how do I friend-zone the women I don't find attractive, but might find useful?

thedeparted

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reviewing past couple weeks and want opinion on this:

I met a girl from online at a museum, then took her to another venue. Then I felt like eating but not something cheap like she suggested so I bought dinner. It was probably fancier than she is used to, she seemed impressed.

Anyway, at the end, she tells me she had a great time. I'm sure she did. She seems to want a kiss, but I'm not interested (at all) so I just shake her hand and tell her I'll be in touch.

A few days later I email but get no reply. I was hoping to LJBF her b/c she has some good contacts.

So, did she get offended I didn't kiss her? Is there any way to LJBF these women? Ideally these dates would add to my network, instead of being one-off's that go nowhere.

I guess I am asking, how do I friend-zone the women I don't find attractive, but might find useful, instead of just adding them to the pile of rejects that hate me for being too picky?

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to do it without telling her the typical "lets just be friends" simply hang out with her like a "friend" as in no sexual interest. She'll realize after awhile that you guys are just friends.

PlayToWin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just hang out with her like you guys are already friends and avoid most kino and you will be friends in no time. Geez I wish I had this problem instead I have the exact opposite of way to many friends and not enough lovers.