Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i flirt with a religious girl...

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i hung out with her for the first time the other night and i was fine for the most part. Confident looked her right in the eyes, made jokes, kept the conversation going. The only problem was i couldnt really think of how to throw in CF or just flirt like i would with other girls cuz i mean she doesnt seem like the kind of girl who would be attracted to someone who flirts like that...anyone have any good suggestions?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl is a girl, religious or not. You DO have to play it by ear though. In other words, try something and if that works, keep doing it. If you get no response from it, do something else. If she doesn't respond to you being ****y and funny, maybe she'll respond better from you playing mind games a bit more.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always use this girl at work as an example, because she seems to fit into a lot of problems.

She's in her churches show choir, she goes to church all the time, pretty religious girl. I treat her like every other broad. Can we say putty in my hands? They're used to guys treating them all properly and stuff, chances are they're tired of it.

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God, stay away from the really religious ones, lol. At least if you're just trying to sleep with her or whatever. Not only is it very hard to get them to come out of their religious shell and do it, but then you have to deal with their parents later, or something like that... My advice is to stay FAR away, but take this with a grain of salt. It's just what I've had happen in my personal experience.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
relate yourself with something spiritual...concentrate on topics about god, nature, or whatever that is considered to be innocent. If you successfully do this by the time yall start making out it will seem pure and elevated, greatly increasing your chances to actually have sex with her.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read her passages from the Bible, duh.

XD

Religious girls are the easiest to mack, because, 70% of the time, they've been restricted most of their lives. They love doing things their parents would dissapprove of, including drugs, alcohol, pre-marital sex, etc. It's the same with private school girls. Easiest people in the world.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read her that passage about being fruitful and multiplying..

lol, nah but seriously, I've dated a buncha church girls from my friends church. They're just like any other girl! Treat them as such! A lot of church girls I know are wanting to get approached, because, well... they're girls!

If they don't appreciate something you're doing, then they'll usually make it known and you can adjust. But for the most part, they're good.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, i see what you guys are all saying the thing is she hasnt been religious forever, she used to be a partier, smokes drinked lost her virginity all of that stuff and since her mission trip a while ago shes become very religious and im not really just trying to get in her pants im interested in a relation ship so alot of our talks are about spirituality n stuff but i also wanna kinda get it across to her that i like her

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
also i was very sketchy about physical flirting she gave me a hug at the beginiing and the end but i wasnt sure how shed take the kino although i do regret not testing.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
nah, i see what you guys are all saying the thing is she hasnt been religious forever, she used to be a partier, smokes drinked lost her virginity all of that stuff and since her mission trip a while ago shes become very religious and im not really just trying to get in her pants im interested in a relation ship so alot of our talks are about spirituality n stuff but i also wanna kinda get it across to her that i like her
Treat her how you would treat other girls; theres nothing special about her. Im seeing a religious girl and shes pretty damn freaky. Religious girls are incredibly horny

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not this one she like gets pissed if some guy says something derrogatory to chicks or if some lesbians are in a movie or something, like she gets over it cz she used to be like a party girl or whatever but shes definatly above n past it now

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i went on a date with a girl from church. my parents make me go, i'm surprisingly anti religious butttt might as well make time with whoever i can while i'm there :woo:

same plan, tread carefully around sex though. other than that its easy, theyre usually very receptive and getting the rebel image with them is incredibly easy. made out with her btw lol.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what i should have said when explaining my situation is how do i make her feel of lesser value so that she could want me more without turning her off cuz of her intense like values and how she views herself now

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
i think what i should have said when explaining my situation is how do i make her feel of lesser value so that she could want me more without turning her off cuz of her intense like values and how she views herself now
Ok...youre a tool. You want to make her feel like less of a person so you can hook up with her? Its not hard to talk to her, youre just too stupid.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i dont mean lesser of a person but i was goin off the mystery method s&r thing where like if my value is higher in her eyes shell want to impress me more than if she felt she was more valuable to me, i have no intentionsof making her feel low

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PumpingIron13 said:
dude i dont mean lesser of a person but i was goin off the mystery method s&r thing where like if my value is higher in her eyes shell want to impress me more than if she felt she was more valuable to me, i have no intentionsof making her feel low
Good, i take back what i said. Treat her with respect and im guessing she'll have more respect for you. She's like any other girl, just dont be overly sexual or "rude" in any way.

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the help guys, i told her id give her a call sometime this week if im not busy so we could chill before she goes on a vacation with her family and she responded with we definitley will =] so i think im lookin pretty good right now, next time we chill it should be just me n her cuz she had a friend last time cuz she thought it would be akward. anyways im just gunna flirt cleanly and probly start tryin some kino on her and see where that gets me. You guys are right i probly just over thought the whole religious thing getting in my way n thank god i have not placed her on a pedastel at all. after all shes gotta prove to me that i should be interested in her more than i am now

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like... hey you " God is telling me that you should take off your pants" :p

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls never seem like they are.

I would have never of guessed that so many of them masturbated. But they do. lol. And even Christian girls can change their views. Still, I find it hard to date a Christian cause they're prudes.