Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do i ditch the douche?

beaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy started bringing this angry douche out with us and he kills all game. How do I get rid of this guy without embarrassing my friend?

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does he hit or try to charm every woman with his "douchness", thus making a fool out himself?

Is he really a douchebag? The best way is too just let the guy know straight, may be that will reform him.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
Does he hit or try to charm every woman with his "douchness", thus making a fool out himself?

Is he really a douchebag? The best way is too just let the guy know straight, may be that will reform him.
Why play captain save a prick? If he's being a prick then embarass him in public and talk **** behind his back untill everyone agrees with you.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but the real douche is immune to embarrassment - they actually grow stronger from being embarrassed and talked about.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
beaker said:
My buddy started bringing this angry douche out with us and he kills all game. How do I get rid of this guy without embarrassing my friend?
Cut the problem out at its source.
Which means you might have to start hanging out without your buddy.

When he asks why, explain the situation calmly. There's probably very little you can do about this additional guy since he isn't even your friend.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to use Stealth Attrition.

What I mean by Stealthly, is when he is in any emotional state (good or bad), IGNORE him. When anything comes out of his mouth, ignore anything he says. Even if he asks you for a drink or time, ignore him. Then, with attrition, it'll wear him out eventually. Maybe you just have to demonstrate you're distaste for him by leaving your main buddy behind sometimes and hanging out with other people.

I have a buddy who has friend like this from college who also kills game or puts everyone at unease. Fortunately for me, I have a big reputation amongst my peers, so if the douche makes a joke and I don't laugh. My buddies will look at me and stop laughing, eventually the Douche disbanded.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
F all that pvssy footing about crap.

One of my boys hung out with this date rapist dude. I told him straight up. I don't like that dude and don't want him around me. And then when dude came around I was like ,I don't like you, get the hell away from us. He stopped coming around. My other friend had a borderline retard guy, who was not just brain damaged from too many drugs, he was a prick on top of it...a retard prick...seriously, anything could fly out of this guys mouth. I had to tell my buddy, if your hanging out with him, don't invite me, the guy is a joke. I didn't see my buddy for a while but eventually he smarted up and dropped the guy after he got him into a couple of scrapes. Just stand your ground, tell the truth and drop em both if you have to. Life goes on.