Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do i deal with people who deliberately like to take away the girl you like?

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member.
So I'll tell you the whole situation. I met this girl 2 years ago on a dating app. We talked and stuff. I was a simp(kind of) and too naive back then to pick up her signals so I didn't and ended up in the friendzone. Now 2 years later, when I actually started reading about this and all, I tried to get out of the friendzone by flirting with her and asking her out. Unfortunately, she said she has a boyfriend.
But then, a guy close to me (was like a brother, not anymore because I told him to not pursue that one specific girl and he did inspite of that. He is really good with women so I feel I have already lost this one), sends her a text and they have started talking. I asked both of them but both of them denied but I could see her texts in that guy's phone. I got her texts 12 days back but I have left her on read. She started ignoring me and giving me **** when they started talking. I gave her **** too when she said she has a boyfriend(being a little distant, taking longer than I usually do to reply) so maybe she's getting back at me. I'm really confused as to what I do right now. She's not that great woman I thought she was. And the betrayal from my guy really hurts. How should I deal with this? I can't avoid this guy for a few more years so I'm afraid he's going to keep doing this with every other girl I go out with. How do I stop him from doing so? What should I text her?
When I asked her whether they both have talked(and both lied!) She told me that, if he wants to talk to her, she will be happy to talk. I could see on his face next day that he knew about what she told me.
They paved the way already so that I can't really confront them in the future. What do I do? Please help!!!

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, there is nothing for you to do. She was never yours, so neither of them did anything wrong. If this is day one of your redpill journey, then hopefully one day you will come to realize this important fact. There is only one person you can make do something they don't want to do...that is you. You will never be able to make someone else do or think a certain way. The only person you can affect in this world is yourself. Once you realize this, life will get easier.

In this scenario; there is nothing more for you to do. If your buddy is like a brother, then continue on with your friendship with him. He has not wronged you. Instead of asking why he lied to you...you should be asking yourself why the hell it matters who he texts? If you are truly a friend and like a brother to him...why would you even care; and why would you give him any ultimatums to not contact a girl who you have no relationship with at all. In the big scheme of things OP; this is a minuscule ripple on your RP journey.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he makes a habit of stealing your women them you need to not talk anymore.

However there is probably no malicious intent at play. you're just hurt because you didn't get her and he did, any drama that exists is in your head.

Do NOT beat yourself up over your failures. Self pity and dwelling on your mistakes is the surest way to lower your self esteem and continue failing. Count your losses, learn your lesson and move on to someone else.

Never continue pursuing a woman who has friend zoned you. It's bad for your psyche.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member.
So I'll tell you the whole situation. I met this girl 2 years ago on a dating app. We talked and stuff. I was a simp(kind of) and too naive back then to pick up her signals so I didn't and ended up in the friendzone. Now 2 years later, when I actually started reading about this and all, I tried to get out of the friendzone by flirting with her and asking her out. Unfortunately, she said she has a boyfriend.
But then, a guy close to me (was like a brother, not anymore because I told him to not pursue that one specific girl and he did inspite of that. He is really good with women so I feel I have already lost this one), sends her a text and they have started talking. I asked both of them but both of them denied but I could see her texts in that guy's phone. I got her texts 12 days back but I have left her on read. She started ignoring me and giving me **** when they started talking. I gave her **** too when she said she has a boyfriend(being a little distant, taking longer than I usually do to reply) so maybe she's getting back at me. I'm really confused as to what I do right now. She's not that great woman I thought she was. And the betrayal from my guy really hurts. How should I deal with this? I can't avoid this guy for a few more years so I'm afraid he's going to keep doing this with every other girl I go out with. How do I stop him from doing so? What should I text her?
When I asked her whether they both have talked(and both lied!) She told me that, if he wants to talk to her, she will be happy to talk. I could see on his face next day that he knew about what she told me.
They paved the way already so that I can't really confront them in the future. What do I do? Please help!!!
Why are you so focused on THIS girl? Thats scarcity mindeset, read up on it.

You are in her friendzone since 2 years and after your lately actions she will most likely see you as a needy beta-orbiter that gets annoing.

Its also not your "brothers" fault that this girl isnt into you. She never was!
Is every girl that doesnt reciprocate your advances a no-go zone for your friends?

Stop acting like a needy little stalker, write that chick off, delete her from your phone and move on!
There are 3,5 billion more women out there!

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care so much about a girl that you met on a dating app 2 years ago? That’s scarcity mindset and you have to fix that bro.

don’t try to get out the friendzone of that particular girl because you found this forum. She shouldn’t mean anything to you and because you care that much about her I would even advise you not to talk with her anymore and focus on yourself and other girls instead.

a guy that is talking to her is close to you like a brother and because he’s talking to her, he’s not anymore? Bro that’s just cringe stop that bs.
Yeah she’s not a great women and you only made her a great woman in your mind. Wake up!
You shouldn’t have asked her who she talks to that’s weak af. Don’t argue and don’t confront women. She’s into you or not the rest doesn’t matter!

You don’t need help in that situation because you don’t have Control over That. Change yourself instead that’s what you have to do now. Stop trying to change a random women or your friend.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do i deal with people who deliberately like to take away the girl you like?
Stay away from them, they will do it again given chance just to prove their worth, if he honor/value your friendship he wouldnt rub it on your nose even indirectly.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This isn't grade school. In what way do you think you have a right to "claim her"? This is the same mindset that got you friendzoned but in a different way...

Neither did anything wrong. It's not his fault you weren't able to get any traction with this woman. Learn what he does and then start working on incorporating that into what you do. And especially his mindset because yours clearly is going to hold you back.

Lostsoul19

Don Juan
Reaction score
As all of you have pointed out, I have decided that I am not going to pursue this woman who has me in the friend zone. And yeah this was my first red pill experience.
But in the main story, I missed out one detail as to why I am so mad at my "bro". Prior to his starting to talk to her, we had a huge verbal spat. It was nasty. But it was his fault so he backed off that day and we were cool, apparently. But the following day, he comes up to me and tells me about this chick he has a crush on and he shows that they're friends on Facebook. I remember telling him earlier(before I knew that she has a boyfriend) that I like this girl very much and he agreed that he won't hit on her. And the timing was very convenient. Doesn't this show that he did it to get back at me? Please let me know.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean if it wasn't him, it would be someone else down the line. Her interest wasnt that high. This guy did you a favor (although maybe not the ideal wing lol). It isn't like she would pair bond with you and then be loyal for life or something.
her interest was not but a friend wouldn't chuck you, a friend would tell you he shouldn't waste time with the ***** and he should pump and dump.

guys the same way you screen woman you need to screen people around you, if one of your so called friends don't respect you, then you drop then and replace, better alone then people dragging you down and holding you back

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member.
So I'll tell you the whole situation. I met this girl 2 years ago on a dating app.
This girl has basically been stringing you along for 2 years. You met on a dating app, so you should have made a move on her quickly and if she didn't cooperate, you should have ditched her. You should never have let her become a part of your life to the point that she got to meet your friends, because she never earned that privilege.

This is why you should never agree to hang out "as friends" with women you want to bang. They are guaranteed to take advantage of you and then start hooking up with other guys right in front of you. In this case you lost a friend because of it. Imagine how much better off you would be if you had just cut her off at the knees at the first sign of BS.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sorry OP. She never liked you. Your interest level matters only after you “own” the girl. That makes this whole situation moot.

Men, you get no claim to women that haven’t chosen you.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he is def not much of a friend, to be sure.
Men are not going to turn down free pusssy. Never let a woman that you want to bang meet any of your friends until she has proven her loyalty to you. A friend of mine did that with a girl and now she's married to one of his (former) friends.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prior to his starting to talk to her, we had a huge verbal spat. It was nasty. But it was his fault so he backed off that day and we were cool, apparently. But the following day, he comes up to me and tells me about this chick he has a crush on and he shows that they're friends on Facebook. I remember telling him earlier(before I knew that she has a boyfriend) that I like this girl very much and he agreed that he won't hit on her. And the timing was very convenient. Doesn't this show that he did it to get back at me? Please let me know.
Dude...... 3 lessons to take from this mess:

1.) You are young, you will experience that "brotherhood" will only go so far with 99,9% of your friends and most of us men are lucky to find 1 or 2 REAL friends over their lifetime. There is only one person you can trust 100% and thats you.

2.) Never chase a woman that isnt interested in you. NEVER!

3.) Never beg another man to spare a woman for you. NEVER! It really doesnt get more pathetic then that.
Be the better man or move on and become better!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I'm a new member.
Not doing it right kuz.

I didn't spend a significant portion of my life learning game and accumulate resources just to get busted poon or something from me past. Are you kidding me?

The entire point of the path forward is to acquire top form smv 18-23. Not the fat as ****kk single mom from your high school yr book who wouldn't give you the time. It's to pull hotter younger tighter.

The sweetest feeler of this lifestyle is pulling the girl who is just turned 19 and running into skanks from the past.

Aim higher. Your biggest flaw is going back to the damaged goods of the past who didn't go All-in at her best. What precedence does this set?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put out the bare minimum just to keep you around while she explores other men. Lol
This is why you have to find out quickly if a girl is interested and, if not, kick her out of your life. Sounds harsh, but actually it's totally fair. If a woman's not interested, then there's no point in dealing with her and she should go away.

The last thing you want is to have them wasting your time for 2 years and then hooking up with your friends.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don’t tell your “friend” which chicks you like or which ones you are talking to.

If you MUST interact with this guy (and I probably wouldn’t ), tell him you are taking a break from women. Keep your dating life 100% quiet.

If he’s so good with women, he can meet his own chicks rather than using you as a network/hub to meet them.

Last edited:

Beowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
If they allowed themselves to get pulled away I was gone and never went back. Dude, if you think the physical attraction isn't there for you, just talk and walk away from her. I tell you, some of these new dudes are pathetic. There is an old Italian saying: Buy what you despise. This means, never advertise your woman or act like you need her, even if you have to Lie, telling your friends how nasty she is behind closed doors, so no one would want her.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As all of you have pointed out, I have decided that I am not going to pursue this woman who has me in the friend zone. And yeah this was my first red pill experience.
But in the main story, I missed out one detail as to why I am so mad at my "bro". Prior to his starting to talk to her, we had a huge verbal spat. It was nasty. But it was his fault so he backed off that day and we were cool, apparently. But the following day, he comes up to me and tells me about this chick he has a crush on and he shows that they're friends on Facebook. I remember telling him earlier(before I knew that she has a boyfriend) that I like this girl very much and he agreed that he won't hit on her. And the timing was very convenient. Doesn't this show that he did it to get back at me? Please let me know.
Fighting over girls because you like her is utterly ridiculous. Never do this, it makes you look weak and very unmanly.